Looking for digital marketing courses in Durban? In this blog, we have penned down the top 5 Digital Marketing Courses in Durban, along with the course details including syllabus, duration, and fees, to help you ascend your digital marketing skills.
Digital marketing has proved to be the fastest mode of marketing since the onset of the Covid-19 pandemic. Companies have been generously recruiting digital marketers to carry out their digital marketing activities and curate impactful strategies to increase their reach and attract a wider audience.
Moreover, researchers have discovered that digital marketing is the most feasible form of marketing and will be the sole form of marketing in the next ten years. The snapshot highlights the escalating number of internet users globally.
Source: scope of digital marketing
Hence, given the ever-rising scope, it seems like the right time to pursue a career in digital marketing.
If you are someone who has recently graduated and wants to pursue a postgraduate degree in digital marketing, check out this 11-month MBA in Digital Marketing – PG Program and earn a degree from the comfort of your home.
Don’t have the time to read the entire blog? Here’s the synopsis!
Keeping in mind various factors such as duration, fees, placement assistance, top recruiters and course highlights, the top 3 digital marketing courses in Durban are:
- IIDE– Flexible digital marketing courses with industry relevance and 100% placement assistance.
- Digital Marketing Academy– Quality training in digital marketing from 20+ skilled trainers.
- Digital School of Marketing– A well-known provider of digital marketing education in South Africa that offers an extensive array of digital marketing courses.
Now, let’s continue with the blog and understand the top 5 digital marketing courses in Durban with placements in detail.
List of Top 5 Digital Marketing Courses in Durban
Here’s an overview of the top 5 digital marketing courses in Durban, their duration, and their fee structure.
|IIDE – The Digital School||4 Months||USD 1,360|
|Digital Marketing Academy||5 Months||–|
|Digital School of Marketing||3 to 4 Months||–|
|The Knowledge Academy||8 Hours||USD 565|
|upGrad||5 Months||USD 268|
1. IIDE – The Digital School
IIDE is India’s leading digital marketing institute. Since its inception in 2016, IIDE has set new standards for education around the globe. They have trained more than 2,35,000 learners globally in various aspects of digital marketing.
Taking a future-oriented approach to learning, IIDE ensures its students receive a customized, relevant curriculum that will help them upskill for their careers.
So, why do we rank IIDE #1 on the list?
Of all the reasons why IIDE stands out, one of the major reasons is the recognition they have earned by the World Education Congress as well as the Indian Education Congress for the “Best Digital Marketing Institute” award.
Apart from their excellent placement track record and a student-centric culture, an important reason to include the first is their practical approach to learning. They use a blended training method to ensure all students learn the right skills with the right application methods.
IIDE offers a comprehensive Online Digital Marketing Course. A unique 3 teacher method is adopted by them to personalize the learning process. Here’s what it means.
3-Teacher Method via A 4-Step Methodology
Step 1: Start with Video Lectures
Step 2: Attend Live Online Sessions
Step 3: Book A Mentor
Step 4: In-Class Presentations
Their unique method or their hybrid learning model (as they call it) starts with a series of high-quality online video courses, followed by weekly live training sessions, custom-tailored 1-on-1 mentoring sessions, and in-class presentations.
Here’s what students have to say about IIDE:
The course syllabus is divided into terms and modules that are taught in-depth to ensure a holistic understanding and training for each student.
|Term 1||Introduction to Digital Marketing|
|Search Engine Optimization|
|Key Performance Marketing Jargon|
|Search Engine Marketing|
|Live Project: Search Marketing|
|Term 2||Content Strategy|
|Social Media Marketing Organic|
|Live Project: Social Media Content Strategy|
|Term 3||Social Media Marketing Paid|
|Live Project: Social Media Advertising|
Each subject at IIDE is taught by a professional who has been working in the relevant industry practicing what they teach. Thus, students meet top industry experts and learn from them while also gaining insights into the corporate world.
Below mentioned are just a few of the trainers:
Our Students Work on Brands Like
On completion of each module, IIDE will award you with a certificate of participation. This ensures 12 Certificates once you complete watching all modules. After which you are required to submit 7 Assignments & 1 Final Project.
On submission, you will be awarded a Certification in Advanced Digital Marketing. We also train our students to appear for Google’s Certification.
Sign up for a free masterclass by our Founder and CEO, Karan Shah, and learn the basics of digital marketing before you make a decision.
Intrigued to know more about this course? Here’s all you need to know about IIDE’s online digital marketing course. Watch this video highlighting the student life at IIDE before we delve into the course details.
Course Duration & Fees
The duration of the online digital marketing course is 3-4 months which comes down to approximately 12 hours per week. The fee for the course is USD 1,360 with a 0% EMI option available. (Note: The duration of the course has been upgraded to 4-5 months).
Phone Number: +91 96199 58615
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Digital Marketing Academy
Digital Marketing Academy was founded in 2011 by Dylan Kohlstädt. The institute has 20+ skilled trainers offering quality training in digital marketing.
Have a look at their digital marketing course structure.
- Digital Strategy (Morning) and Email Marketing (Afternoon)
- Social Media Marketing
- Web Design, SEO, WordPress, Google Analytics, And Usability Testing
- Online Advertising, Google Adwords, Testing and Tracking, Report Reading, Briefing
Course Duration and Fees
Digital Marketing Academy is #2 on our list of digital marketing courses in Durban. It is offered for a duration of 5 days. To learn more about their fees, contact them using the contact information given below.
- An Introduction to Digital Marketing, Marketing Strategy and Your Online Customers.
- Social Media Marketing and Strategy, and Overview of Social Media in RSA, The Top Social Media Channels in RSA, Content Marketing and Blogging.
- Email Marketing, Data Mining, and MailChimpEffective Website and eCommerce Website Design, Google Analytics, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), and User Testing.
- Online Advertising, AdWords, Testing, and Tracking.
- Practical work is required after each course, but what you’ve learned it into practice.
- Plus a ton of resources, tools, and templates.
Phone Number: +27 21 554 2498
3. Digital School of Marketing
The Digital School of Marketing (DSM) is South Africa’s well-known provider of digital marketing education. The educational institution is accredited by (MICT SETA) the Media, Information and Communication Technologies Sector Education, and Training Authority. In addition to this, they are also a member of the IAB South Africa.
The institute offers an extensive array of digital marketing courses, at the most competitive prices. All courses have easy and flexible payment options. All of the courses are comprehensively designed and suited to the demands of the digital marketing industry.
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC)
- Social Media Marketing Management
- Email Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Digital Copywriting
- Content Marketing
- Marketing Management
Course Duration and Fees
Digital School of Marketing is #3 on our list of digital marketing courses in Durban. The course is offered for a duration between 3 and 4 months. To learn about their fees, kindly contact the institute using the contact information given below.
- Slides With Digital Marketing Information Pertaining to Each Module and Subject
- Infographics Designed Specifically for Learning Outcomes
- Videos Designed Specifically for the Learning Programme
- Downloadable Ebooks of Every Lesson
- Earn While You Learn Certificates – After Successful Completion of Each Module You Will Be Awarded a Certificate
- Formative Assessments, Multiple Choice Questions, and Summative Assessments
Phone Number: 0861428710
Email ID: email@example.com
4. The Knowledge Academy
The Knowledge Academy is a highly recognized institute globally with extensive experience in providing quality-infused learning solutions, delivering over 30,000 courses, in 1000+ locations, across 190 countries.
The academy has trained over 1 million students and also won many international laurels.
Given below are the details of the digital marketing course structure.
- What is Digital Marketing?
- Impact of Digital Marketing on Business
- Online Campaign Planning
- Digital Marketing Techniques
- Campaign Strategy
- Integrated Marketing
- Multi-Chanel Marketing
- Customer Experience (CX) Marketing
- User Experience (UX)
- Sitemaps and Wireframes
- Usability Testing
- Introduction to Mobile Marketing
- Advantages of Mobile Marketing
- Key Challenges in Mobile Marketing
- Success Factors in Mobile Marketing
- Developing a Customer-led Mobile Strategy
- Assessing the Role of Mobile Sites Vs. Apps
- Mobile User Acquisition
- Building Loyalty and Customer Retention Through Mobile Channels
- Tracking, Analytics, and Conversion Rate Optimisation
- Why Content is (Still) Pivotal?
- Developing Content for Different Customer Segments
- Content and SEO: The Power of ‘In-Bound Marketing
- Developing a Content Plan
- Examples of Successful Content Strategies
- Introduction to Social Media
- Rise of Social
- How does Social Media Help Businesses?
- Key Players: Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter
- Successes and Pitfalls of Social Media
- Why Permission is Everything?
- How to Acquire Names and Email Addresses?
- Testing Email for Continuous Improvement
- E-Newsletters and Other Email Formats
- Broadcast and Delivery Considerations
- Successful Email Marketing: Case Studies
- Introduction to Search Engine Marketing
- Why is Search Engine Marketing So Crucial to Online Success?
- Integrating SEO and PPC for Optimum Results
- ROI through Integrated Marketing
- Best Practices for Achieving ROI
- Integrating Online and Offline Activity
- ‘Real-World’ Integrated Campaigns
Course Duration & Fees
The Knowledge Academy is #4 on our list of digital marketing courses in Durban. The duration of the digital marketing course is 8 hours and the fee is USD 565.
- Immediate Access for 90 days
- Certificates on completion
- Case studies
- Exercise Files
- Personal performance tool
- 24/7 Support
- Suits a busy Lifestyle & Independent Learners
- Train in the comfort of your home
- Interactive course
- Compatible on mobile, tablet, and desktop
- Scenario-based learning
- Bookmarking ability
- Note-taking facilities
Phone: +27 800 780004
Established in 2015, upGrad is an online higher education platform offering industry-relevant courses designed and taught by industry experts. The institute trains college students to be industry-ready by filling the gap between college academics and corporate requirements.
With a great media presence on platforms such as Business Standard, Livemint, and more, upGrad is one of the largest online higher education companies.
The institute has trained more than 10 lakh students to date and has over 300 top companies hiring students from them.
upGrad offers courses in Digital Marketing, Data Analytics, and Full Stack Development. Given below are the details of the Digital Marketing course structure.
- Excel basics for marketers
- Digital Marketing Metrics and Channels
- Social Media Marketing
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Display Advertising
- Web Analytics
- Content Marketing
- Creating a blog
- Programmatic ad-buying and display marketing
- Email Marketing
- Integrated marketing strategy
- Soft skills of a digital marketer
Course Duration and Fees
UpGrad is #5 on our list of digital marketing courses in Durban. The duration of the digital marketing is 5 months and the fee is USD 268.
- One-on-one sessions
- Career guidance
- Placement support
- Resume building
- Mock interviews
- Soft skill training
- Learn from experts
- Real-time industry projects
- Live and recorded sessions provided
Phone: 1800 210 2020
These were the top 5 digital marketing courses in Durban for you to choose from to ascend your digital skills. Let’s look at some of the commonly asked questions.
FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Which is the best place to study Digital Marketing?
The best place to learn digital marketing is the Indian Institute of Digital Education. They offer an online advanced digital marketing course & an MBA-Level Post Graduation Program in Digital Marketing.
IIDE was awarded as “India’s Best Digital Learning Institute” by the Indian Education Congress and Awards 2020 and by the World Education Congress Awards 2021. The institute is also going global and raising the bar of imparting education all over.
Q. How much in demand is digital marketing?
Digital marketers and their related skill sets are among the top trending skills all around the world. Digital marketing skills rank among the top trending job skills such as data science and visualization and data management.
Q. What is the Fee for Digital Marketing Courses in Durban?
The fees for digital marketing courses in Durban on average range between USD 200 to USD 7000. However, the fees vary in different institutes depending on the packages chosen and the duration of the course. IIDE’s Online Digital Marketing course is for USD 971 + Taxes.
Q. Is digital marketing a good career?
Digital Marketing has proven to be a highly lucrative career over the past few years due to its soaring demand. A heavy focus on conducting business online in this evolving market, along with a handsome salary and freedom to creatively showcase your talents are the key reasons to specialize in this skill-driven industry.
Q. What are the job opportunities in digital marketing for freshers?
There are numerous job opportunities in digital marketing for freshers, some of them are mentioned below:
Social Media Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive
Content Marketing Executive
Web Development Executive
Email Marketing Executive
You must check out our blog on the top 7 digital marketing jobs for freshers for detailed information with some tips on how to get a digital marketing job as a fresher.
These were the top 5 digital marketing courses in Durban. As we look for new skills to develop and sharpen our knowledge in today’s world, learning Digital Marketing can be extremely beneficial and can help you master several digital marketing techniques and tools in depth.
In our opinion, you should check out IIDE’s Online Digital Marketing Course and learn the in-demand skills required in the digital industry from the safety of your home. With guaranteed placements, the latest curriculum, and amazing trainers, IIDE’s course is worth taking!
We hope the blog has helped gain insight and choose the most suitable institute for you. Let us know in the comments section below.
"*" indicates required fields