TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The minimum age is 18 years. There is no maximum age.
- A student’s registration and enrollment for courses are a binding agreement to finish the course and to pay the full fees. The application form must be signed to show the student’s agreement to follow IIDE’s terms and conditions.
- All fees are payable INR and payment can be made as follows:
- by bank transfer directly to our account. Please note that all bank charges must be paid at source, otherwise the student will be charged on arrival. Please email or fax us a copy of the remittance advice. Please indicate the student’s name on the remittance.
- by demand draft made out to “IIDE”
- by Visa or MasterCard, There is a supplementary charge of 1.2% for all payments by credit card. All credit card payments can only be in INR
- by debit cards. There is a supplementary charge of 1% for all payments by debits card.
- by bank transfer directly to our account. Please note that all bank charges must be paid at source, otherwise the student will be charged on arrival. Please email or fax us a copy of the remittance advice. Please indicate the student’s name on the remittance. The supplementary charges would either be a flat rate or a percentage of the transaction amount. The table below indicates the charges.
|HDFC Bank||Rs. 17|
|SBI and associated banks||Rs. 17|
|ICICI Bank||Rs. 17|
|Axis Bank||1.1% of transaction amount|
|Other Banks||Rs. 9|
Cancellations & Refunds
- The enrollment fee and any administration fees are non-refundable, except in the case that IIDE is not able to offer you a place on a course.
- If we are unable to offer you a place on a course, we will refund any fees you have paid.
- If you miss a lesson, for whatever reason, you cannot take the lesson at any other time and we will not give you a refund.
- The School keeps attendance records. Students will only receive an end-of-course certificate if their attendance has been 70% or more.
- You must behave in a suitable way both inside and outside the classroom. The school may terminate your course in the case of serious misconduct. In this case no fees will be refunded.
- We are a serious school and expect every student to be on time, attend every lesson and do all their homework. Latecomers are not allowed into class.
- We keep attendance registers.
- If you miss a lesson, regardless of the reason, we cannot give a refund or allow you to take the lesson at another time unless IIDE team has decided to do so due to majority of students having examinations.
Photographs and Filming
- Classes cannot be filmed or otherwise recorded in any way without the permission (in writing) of the CEO.
- IIDE may use film or still photographs of students for promotional purposes.
- You must inform the school in writing before your course starts if you will not allow us to use such images.
- IIDE strictly adheres to the published age limits for courses but reserves the right to accept students who are slightly younger than the advertised minimum age. Applications from students outside the published age limits are treated on a case by case basis.
- In very rare circumstances, the stated maximum class size might be exceeded. If this does happen, it will only be by 5 persons and for a very limited period.
- The school reserves the right to cancel or alter a course. If we do so, we will offer either an alternative course or a refund.
- The school reserves the right to change teachers at any time during the course.
- The school reserves the right to alter dates.
- Classes take place in the main school building.
- The Managers of the school reserve the right at their absolute discretion to refuse any application for enrolment of a student at any stage of the application or booking process. The school shall be under no obligation whatsoever to give reasons for the decision of the Managers. If an enrolment is refused, all paid fees will be refunded.
- Students have to pay for any damage they cause on the school.
- Please keep a copy of the transaction record.