Are you looking for the best digital marketing courses in California? Then you’re in the right place! In this blog, we’ve listed the 5 best digital marketing courses in California including details such as course syllabus, duration, fees, course highlights, and more.
Before we delve into this list of best digital marketing courses in California, let’s first habituate you with the growing scope of the digital marketing industry across the world.
The value of digital marketing in 2020 and 2021 has been in crucial demand as due to covid people are unable to go outside, which led one of the reasons for the rising importance of the digital marketing industry.
As everyone knows the advantages of digital marketing in this kind of pandemic, firms just don’t want to get stick with the old way of marketing but also want to make a strong digital presence using digital strategies for which digital marketers are in good demand.
Still don’t believe us? Look at the job market in California for digital marketing professionals with digital marketing skills.
Now knowing fully well that digital marketing is expected to grow at a rapid pace in the coming times, it would be extremely important to see how to start a career in digital marketing.
Bonus Tip: If you’ve recently completed your graduation and are looking for post-graduation courses, you should check out the 11- month MBA in Digital Marketing.
Let’s dive into the list of the top digital marketing courses in California.
Don’t have the time to read the entire blog? Here’s the synopsis!
Keeping in mind various factors such as duration, fees, placement assistance, top recruiters and course highlights, the top 3 digital marketing courses in California are:
- IIDE– Flexible digital marketing courses with industry relevance and 100% placement assistance.
- UCI – Globally recognized course
- UCLA Extension – Efficient and Affordable Certificate of Digital Marketing
Now, let’s continue with the blog and understand the top 5 digital marketing courses in California with placements in detail.
List of Top 5 Digital Marketing Courses in California
Here’s an overview of the top 5 digital marketing courses in California, their duration, and the fees of the course.
|IIDE – The Digital School||4 – 6 Months||USD 1,500 – 2000|
|UCI||6 Months||USD 2,850|
|UCLA Extension||N/A||USD 5,800|
|University of La Verne||4 Days||USD 2,499|
|Santa Clara University||N/A||USD 1,16|
IIDE is India’s leading digital marketing institute that offers various Online Digital Marketing Courses. Since its inception in 2016, IIDE has trained more than 2,35,000 learners in digital marketing, giving them an opportunity to make a high paying digital marketing career in this competitive industry.
Not just college students & fresh graduates, in fact IIDE courses are also highly preferred by working professionals and small business owners who are either looking to upskill or switch their career to digital marketing.
So, why do we rank IIDE #1 on the list?
Of all the reasons why IIDE stands out, one of the major reasons is the recognition they have earned by the World Education Congress as well as the Indian Education Congress for the “Best Digital Marketing Institute” award.
Apart from their excellent placement track record and a student-centric culture, an important reason to include the first is their practical approach to learning. They use a blended training method to ensure all students learn the right skills with the right application methods.
A unique teaching method is adopted by IIDE to personalize the learning process. Here’s what it entails.
Step 1: Start with Video Lectures
Step 2: Attend Live Online Sessions
Step 3: Book A Mentor
Step 4: In-Class Presentations
Their unique method or their hybrid learning model (as they call it) starts with a series of high-quality online video courses, followed by weekly live training sessions, custom-tailored 1-on-1 mentoring sessions, and in-class presentations.
IIDE offers the following online certifications in digital marketing:
- Advanced Certification in Digital Marketing (ACDM)
Preferred by: College Students, Freshers, Small Business Owners, Influencers
- Professional Certification in Digital Marketing & Strategy (PCDMS)
Preferred by: Working Professionals, Agency Owners, Freelancers
Here’s a brief comparison of both the online courses:
|Duration||4 Months||6 Months|
|Live Projects & Assignments||4||7|
|Interpersonal & Corporate Skills||Yes||Yes|
|Agency & Leadership Skills||No||Yes|
|Case Studies from Harvard Business Review||No||Yes|
|Simulation from Harvard Business Review||No||Yes|
● Brand Truth: Marketing Fundamentals
● Customer Journey: AIDA Funnel
● Presentation Skills
● Introduction to Agencies & Departments
● Website Basics
● Search Engine Optimisation
● Google Ads
● Corporate Soft Skills
● Reporting & Excel Training
● Social Media Organic
● Brand Reputation Management
● Social Media Paid
● Influencer Marketing
● Resume & LinkedIn Profile Building
|Growth & Analytics
● Lead Generation & Nurturing
● Google Analytics
● Capstone Project
● Interview Preparation
● Mock Interviews
|Planning & Strategy
● Media Planning
● Conversion Rate Optimization
● Customer Relationship Management
● Blogging, AdSense & Affiliate Marketing
● Freelancing Economics & Overview
● Portfolio & Personal Brand Building
● Art of Pitching
● Client Servicing
● Campaign Planning
● Project Management
● Harvard Multimedia Case Study
● Leadership & Conflict Resolution Skills
● Masterclass: Economics of Digital Marketing
Marketing Tools You’ll Master
A digital marketer’s day includes strategizing & executing those strategies with the help of tools. Mastering tools, both digital marketing & artificial intelligence (AI), that will fasten your progress as a digital marketer, is included in IIDE’s online digital marketing course.
Some of the marketing tools IIDE learners will master are:
AI Tools You’ll Master
With AI revolutionizing industries, it’s crucial to be proficient in AI tools. IIDE empowers its students with the expertise and knowledge to effectively leverage AI-powered tools for impactful marketing campaigns and maximized ROI.
IIDE offers 100% placement assistance to everyone who opts for it. Apart from connecting learners with big agencies & global brands, they also provide placement workshops such as AI based mock interviews, soft skills & agency skills training, etc to make you corporate ready.
Some of the brands where IIDE alumni have worked at are:
Here’s what students have to say about IIDE:
Course Duration and Fees
Here’s a table showing the duration and fees of the online digital marketing courses:
|IIDE’s Online Courses||Duration||Fees (USD)|
|Advanced Certification in Digital Marketing (ACDM)||4 months||1,500|
|Professional Certification in Digital Marketing & Strategy (PCDMS)||6 months||2,000|
The University of California, Irvine (UCI) is ranked 9th among public universities within the USA and they offer one of the best digital marketing courses in California. They are devoted to serving the worldwide student community by providing highly valued, innovative, and practical learning experiences that promote personal and professional success at any stage of life.
The Digital Marketing & Communications certificate program provides training for job opportunities within the marketing, communications, and merchandise management fields.
Combining skills in research, writing, design, and analytics, professionals during this industry help drive business decisions and lead strategic marketing planning.
- Marketing Research & Strategy Planning
- Dynamic Product Management
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Marketing Performance Optimization
- Digital Marketing Tactics & Trends
- Salesforce Business Administration Specialist
- Professional Sales Readiness
- Salesforce Developer
- Sales Management I
Course Duration and Fees
University of California, Irvine Division is #2 in our list of the 5 best digital marketing courses in California. The course is offered for a duration of 6 months and costs 2,850 USD.
- Learn to Manage Integrated Marketing & Communications Strategies for Achieving Organizational Goals and Objectives
- Analyze Digital Marketing Channels and Tactics for Various Business Models.
- Develop a Product Management Plan for Bringing a New Product or Service to Market
- Apply Quantitative Data Analytics to Goal Setting and Forecasting
- Identify the Power of Differentiation in Brand Management
Phone Number: (949) 824-5528
Email ID: [email protected]
If you want to know about the top 10 campus Universities then UCLA extension every time comes in the list of top 10 and biggest among in terms of a campus selection. For the last 100+ years, UCLA Extension has helped prepare people to live better lives through the power of education.
You will learn the power of digital marketing by building a comprehensive foundation and a thorough grounding in all facets of digital marketing. Their certificate can be completed online or in the classroom. Let’s have a look at their course syllabus of digital marketing courses in California.
- Digital analytics
- Digital and social media marketing
- Influencer marketing and content strategy
- Advertising in the digital age
Course Duration and Fees
UCLA extension is #3 in our list of the 5 best digital marketing courses in California. The course duration is not available and the cost of the course is USD 5,800.
- Navigate the immense landscape of digital promoting tools to boost and support your strategic promoting plans
- Track, live and appraise the effectiveness of digital promoting campaigns via information and analytics
- Learn how to optimize your website and build content to drive traffic
- Explore and have interaction with the assorted platforms and channels that form up the social media scheme
- Study the trends and apply best practices in digital media planning and buying across platforms
- Assess and determine how influencer marketing can be integrated into a campaign.
Phone Number: 1-800-825-9971
Mailing Address: UCLA Extension, 1145 Gayley Ave. Los Angeles, CA 90024-3439
The University of La Verne, California is a #42 position in terms of quality study. As the most popular courses at La Verne are Business and Management, La Verne offers programs online and offline and makes students choose whatever they like.
Sales and Marketing professionals who want to enhance their knowledge of digital marketing and learn practical skills can fill their demands with the help of the certificate provided by the University of La Verne.
- Digital Marketing(DM) Channels
- Plan and Develop DM Channels
- Optimize Website
- Optimize Mobile Channel
- Optimize Social Media
- Other important elements of DM channels
Course Duration and Fees
The University of La Verne is #4 in our list of the 5 best digital marketing courses in California. The course duration is just 4 days and the cost of the course is USD 2,499.
- Efficient and Affordable Certificate of Digital Marketing
- Learn skills essential to making and managing effective websites and apps
- Advancing selling objectives by promoting company commodities and types through varied online channels.
Phone Number: (909) 448-1585
Email: [email protected]
The Santa Clara University of Business offers an Online Master of Science (MS) in Marketing, a degree program created to include and anticipate ongoing innovative change in the 21st-century marketing atmosphere.
This marketing degree can be completed in one year, and you can put on a leadership role in the agile and dynamic marketing organizations that interpret the field today.
The marketing companies in California are known for their imaginativeness and up to date knowledge of many industries. They give such a kind of learning which leads to a great marketing strategy that can run your business in the right direction.
- Marketing Trends and Technology
- Ethics for Managers
- Marketing Core Courses
- Marketing Is Everything
- Analysis of Customers and Markets
- Marketing Analytics
- Foundations of MarTech
- Digital Advertising
- Marketing Electives
- Brand Management
- Product Innovation
- Sales Management
- Programmatic Advertising
- Social Media Marketing
- E-Commerce: Challenges and Opportunities
- Tech Marketing: Winning Strategies for Effective Messaging
- Channel Marketing
- MarTech Integrations and Challenges
- Distribution Channels
- Digital Advertising
- Marketing Analytics II
Course Duration and Fees
The Santa Clara University of Business is #5 in our list of the 5 best digital marketing courses in California. The course duration is not available and the cost of the course is USD 1,136.
- Describe and apply current and evolving marketing frameworks with digital and e-commerce parts to each high technical school and non-high technical school environment.
- Integrate digital marketing and e-commerce processes with different ancient business parts to develop artistic digital marketing and e-commerce ways and plans.
- Utilize digital marketing and e-commerce ideas and approaches to optimize client satisfaction and contribute to social group well-being.
Phone Number: (408) 554-4000
Email: [email protected]
FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Which is the best institute for digital marketing courses in California?
Ans: The best institute to learn digital marketing is the IIDE.They offer an online advanced digital marketing course that is taught by the best industry experts in a comprehensive and question-oriented format.
Why IIDE? Because the institute is going global and raising the bar of imparting education all over with its comprehensive online programme. Also, IIDE was awarded as “India’s Best Digital Learning Institute” by the Indian Education Congress and Awards 2020 and by the World Education Congress Awards 2021 which makes us highly consider IIDE as the best digital marketing institute.
Q. What is the fee for digital marketing courses in California?
Ans: The digital marketing course fees in California on an average range between USD 500 to USD 10000. However, the fees vary in different institutes depending on the packages chosen and the duration of the course. IIDE’s Online Digital Marketing course is for USD 971 + Taxes.
Q. Can undergraduates enrol in digital marketing courses?
Ans: Digital marketing courses are open courses that anyone who has completed class 10+2 can pursue. Most marketing enthusiasts enrol in these courses while still in high school or after graduating. Whereas for a postgraduate digital marketing course, you need a graduation degree from a university-recognized college.
Q. What is the salary of a digital marketing professional?
Ans: The average salary of a digital marketer is USD 3500 to USD 7000 for a fresher (1-2 years). The highest wage in digital marketing for an executive-level role is roughly USD 7000.
Whereas the average highest compensation for a manager’s function with 5 years of experience will range from USD 11000 to USD 20000 per annum. Although these figures are largely dependent on your level of skill, industry experience, and the size of the organization.
Q. What are the job opportunities in digital marketing for freshers?
Ans: There are numerous job opportunities in digital marketing for freshers, some of them are mentioned below:
- Social Media Marketing Executive
- Digital Marketing Executive
- SEO Executive
- SEM Executive
- Content Marketing Executive
- Web Development Executive
- Email Marketing Executive
You must check out our blog on the top 7 digital marketing jobs for freshers for detailed information with some tips on how to get a digital marketing job as a fresher.
If you still find it confusing to choose a digital marketing course, to help you out we have a blog on 7 tips to choose the best digital marketing course for you.
With the 5 best digital marketing courses in California. All these mentioned institutes provide very much the same content, but we strongly believe that IIDE sets the benchmark.
You can also connect with IIDE at [email protected] for a free counselling session so it can help you better understand what IIDE has to offer to match your interest at best.
And lastly, If you are interested in learning some particular digital marketing skills such as Email marketing, SEO, Content Marketing, WordPress etc to widen your learning horizon, then there are several short-term certification courses in digital marketing by IIDE that will upskill your profile and boost your career.
We hope the blog on the 5 best digital marketing courses in California has helped gain insight and choose the most suitable institute for you. Let us know in the comments section below.