Are you looking for business degrees in Kandivali? Are you tired of surfing the best colleges in Kandivali that offer business degrees? Or are you confused about what’s best for you? Well, you need not worry. We are here to help you solve all your confusion. In this blog, we will discuss in detail the duration, eligibility, course fees, career opportunities, etc.
Who should take a business degree?
If you are someone who is interested in knowing about finance, marketing, human resource, business administration, how business works, and what goes into it, you can take up this course without any doubt. A business degree will enhance your decision-making skills, make you eligible for higher education and eventually excellent placements.
Duration and Eligibility of the course
Let us talk about the duration of a business degree in Kandivali. An undergraduate degree program will last for 3 years. There will be 6 semesters in total, i.e., 2 semesters each year. The eligibility for this particular course is that a candidate should have completed 10+2 in any stream from a recognised university.
A postgraduate degree program will last for 2 years. There will be 4 semesters in total, i.e., 1 semester each year. The eligibility for this particular course is that a candidate should have completed 10+2 in any stream from a recognised university and should have completed an undergraduate program in any stream from a recognised university.
Top 5 Business Degrees In Kandivali:
1. Bachelor in Digital Business
IIDE and Thakur College of Science & Commerce (Mumbai) have launched India’s first-ever Bachelor in Digital Business that teaches you industry-relevant, modern-day strategies and concepts of handling an online business.
The fundamentals of doing business haven’t changed but the way businesses operate, promote, and increase visibility has changed massively. This course at Thakur College of Science & Commerce offers a blended education of core concepts and online business strategies.
With a focus on the latest online business concepts, the Bachelors in Digital Business Degree Program is designed especially for the young students of the 21st century.
It’s just like a BBA degree, but the curriculum is very different and focuses more on industry skills. A faculty of expert professors with years of experience in the industry will teach you in this Bachelor in Digital Business course.
Designed to ensure accelerated career advancement, the program’s comprehensive course content covers all the skills that brands today require of their employees.
A mandatory internship mapped to the curriculum and industry knowledge gained during the program makes you industry ready even before you graduate. Let’s look at what you will learn during the 3 years of the program.
Learn More About the Detailed Curriculum and List of Professors
Each year will have 2 semesters which makes it a total of 6 semesters overall. All semesters include different subjects and skills to ensure holistic learning.
|Semester 1||Semester 2|
|Marketing Fundamentals||Website Planning & Development|
|Digital Marketing Landscape||Google Ads|
|Computer Science Fundamentals||Search Engine Optimization|
|Digital Business Tools & Techniques||Blogging|
|Environmental Studies||Commercial Designing|
|Principles of Management||Human Resource Management|
|Business Maths & Statistics||Business Research Methods|
|Semester 3||Semester 4|
|Content Strategy & Campaign Planning||Display & Video Marketing|
|Social Media Management||E-commerce Management|
|Digital Advertising||E-commerce Marketing|
|Brand Management||Influencer & Email Marketing|
|Reputation Management & Social Listening||Creative Writing for Digital Media|
|Financial Accounting||Management Accounting|
|Business Economics||Entrepreneurial Management|
|Semester 5||Semester 6|
|Media Planning and Management||Design Thinking (UX &UI)|
|Customer Relationship Management||Future Marketing Trends (AI & ML)|
|Web & Social Media Analytics||Integrated Marketing Strategies|
|Corporate Étiquettes||Principles of Data Science|
|Financial Accounting||Business Ethics|
|Taxation||Logistics & Supply Chain|
|Live Project||Capstone Project|
- Affiliated with Mumbai University
- Bachelor’s Degree from Thakur College
- World-Class Faculty & Mentors
- Compulsory Internship
- 28+ Industry Relevant Skills
- Cutting-Edge Curriculum
- Interactive Projects and Case Studies
- 5+ International University Collabs
Where You Will Work
After you graduate, you will be eligible to bag placements in the following companies and brands:
Find Out Which Companies Will Hire You
Course Duration and Fees
Just like any other undergraduate degree, this Bachelors in Digital Business is a 3 -year degree program, and the fee for each year sums to INR 1,50,000.
Do you want to know if this Bachelors in Digital Business is the right degree choice for you? Then get on a call with our expert career counselors today and avail a FREE counseling session now! All you need to do is fill out the form below to avail a free counseling session.
2. Bachelor Of Business Administration
Students interested in logistics and supply chain management can pursue a three-year bachelor’s degree programme at the National Institute of Management and Research Studies (NIMR) in India.
Commercial operations that are related to logistics are present in all key industries that deal with the delivery of goods to clients. Logistics management encompasses a wide range of administrative duties pertaining to a company’s transportation and logistical requirements.
Graduates of the three-year BBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management programme are equipped to understand concepts related to logistics handling.
Additionally, participants learn how to create, coordinate, and organise efficient strategies for moving goods from suppliers to buyers. This university offers one of the best business degrees in Kandivali.
- Business Communication
- Managerial Economics
- Business Mathematics
- Personality Development and interview skills
- Introduction to Management and Leadership
- Introduction to Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Legal Aspects of Business
- Statistics and Quantitative Techniques
- Financial and Management Accounting
- Marketing Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Operations Management in Logistics
- Human Resource Management
- Financial Management
- Business Computing
- Ethical Aspects of Business
- Project Management in Logistics
- Introduction to Multimodal Transportation
- Environmental Studies
- Consumer Behavior
- International Business studies
- Management Information System
- Retail Logistics and E-commerce
- Lean Six Sigma
- Business Policies and Strategic Management
- Shipping & Transport Logistics Operations
- Merchandise Management
- Freight Forwarding & Port Operations
- Forecasting and Inventory Management
- Logistics Network Design
- 6-month internship and training program
- Expert staff
The cost of a BBA in Logistics Management is around INR 1,25,000 per year, or INR 3,75,000 for the full three-year programme.
- Candidates must hold a 10+2 qualification with math and business as their two core subjects.
- Candidates must receive an overall score of at least 50%.
- Candidates who major in accounting, mathematics, economics, or business studies are also accepted for the course.
3. Bachelor Of Commerce
The Lions Club of Malad-Borivali, a global social organisation, recognised the need to build a commerce college in the Malad neighbourhood of western Mumbai in 1972 to satisfy the needs of the community.
The university, which initially had 450 students, is now one of the top ones in the western suburbs. The institution works hard to support co-curricular and extracurricular pursuits that develop students’ fortitude, imagination, and leadership skills.
The College places a high priority on instilling in its students a sense of morality, tenacity, and commitment to excellence. This university offers one of the best business degrees in Kandivali.
- Accounting & Financial Management-I & II
- Commerce – I & II
- Business Economics – I & II
- Business Communication – I & II
- Environmental Studies – I & II
- Mathematical & Statistical Techniques – I & II
- Accounting & Financial Management – III & IV
- Financial Accounting & Auditing- V & VI ( Introduction to Management Accounting)
- Commerce-III & IV
- Business Economics-III & IV
- Advertising I & II
- Business Law I & II
- Foundation Course-III & IV
- Financial Accounting and Auditing – V & VIII (Financial Accounting)
- Financial Accounting and Auditing – VI & IX (Cost Accounting / Management)
- Financial Accounting and Auditing –VII & X (Management Accounting)
- Commerce – V & VI (Human Resource Management)
- Business Economics- V & VI
- Export Marketing – I & II
- Direct & Indirect Taxation I & II
- Experienced faculty
- Theory and Practical based learning
- Professional Education
You can contact the college directly for information regarding the fee.
- Candidates for admission to the F.Y.B.Com class must have passed the H.S.C. exam or its equivalent in Arts, Science, or Commerce administered by the Board of Higher Secondary Education in the State of Maharashtra.
- A candidate who has successfully completed the H.S.C. exam or its equivalent at a university or board outside of Maharashtra.
4. Bachelor Of Business Administration
ILAM has started courses in skill development and knowledge enhancement for logistics, aviation, banking, automobiles, competitive exams, and the design industry as part of its mission to improve the competitiveness of the Indian industry and all important sectors of the economy.
For two years running, ILAM has won the Excellent Institute Award from Star TV as well as the 18th and 19th Dewang Mehta Awards in the field of “best teaching practises in logistics and aviation.”
The World Education Summit 2018 recognised ILAM as the top institution in North India for supply chain management, logistics, and aviation.
Offering full-time residential programmes in logistics, aviation, banking, autos, competitive exams, and the design sector, ILAM is a pioneer in India.
BBA in Business Analytics & Data Science
Semester- I (Foundation)
- Introduction to Analytics
- Statistical Methods for Decision Making
- Marketing and CRM
- Business Finance
Semester- II (Analytics Techniques)
- Optimization Techniques
- Advance Statistics
- Data Mining
- Predictive Modelling
- Time Series Forecasting
- Machine Learning
Semester- III (Domain Exposure)
- Marketing and Retail Analytics
- Web & Social Media Analytics
- Finance & Risk Analytics
- Supply Chain & Logistics Analytics
Semester- IV (Tools)
- SAS (Online)
Semester- V (Experiential Learning)
- Capstone Projects
- Case Studies
- Student-centred learning strategy
- Seminars, conferences, workshops, visits to industries, guest lectures, and case studies are examples of industry attachments.
- Presentations by Sector Experts
- Develop the capacity to create intelligent solutions for a range of applications in business.
- Obtain practical experience using business analytics components
You can contact the college for information regarding the fee.
The required eligibility for this course is that candidates should have completed 10+2 with PCM as a compulsory subject.
5. Bachelor Of Business Administration
In order to prepare students for a successful career in the international business sector, DYPU Online Business Programmers offer a broad-based and solid business foundation. This university offers one of the best business degrees in Kandivali.
This three-year BBA degree, which is available online, follows the most recent curriculum and is on par with those of top universities.
The curriculum offers instruction using a variety of media, including video lectures, e-learning, online video libraries, personal interaction programmes, and virtual classroom sessions.
Semester – 1
- Principles of Management – I
- Principles of Micro Economics
- Basic Accounts – I
- Business Communication
- Computer Fundamentals
Semester – 2
- Organizational Behavior
- Principles of Macro Economics
- Basic Accounts – II
- Management Information System
- International Business
Semester – 3
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Legal Aspects of Business
- Cost and Management Accounting
- Conflict Management & Negotiation Skills
Semester – 4
- Entrepreneurship Development
- Leader Skills and Managerial Effectiveness
- Project Management
- Small Business Management
- Digital Marketing & E–Commerce
Semester – 5
- Advertising & Public Relations
- Financial Institutions and Markets
- Banking Law & Practice
- Indian Economy
- Manpower Management
Semester – 6
- Production & Operation Management
- Industrial Relations & Labour laws
- Office Management
- Corporate Tax Planning
- Strategic Management
- Digital Library
- Practical Assignments
- Dedicated course coordinators
- Experiential learning
The admission processing fee for an Indian student is INR 1,100 and full fee to be paid is INR 99,000.
All applicants who have successfully finished their High School Examination in any discipline from a recognised university, or who have received an equivalent diploma recognised by the University Grants Commission with a minimum of 40% marks, are encouraged to apply.
How To Choose A Suitable Business Degree?
1. Find Out Your Interest
Finding your interest is an important step in order to select a business degree course. There are many areas one can explore. Some of the main areas are marketing, digital marketing, finance, human resources, data analytics, etc. One’s interest matters the most. If you are interested in a particular area, pick that and explore that.
2. Course Fees
How much your budget is and how much you are willing to pay for a certain course are essential considerations when selecting a course. Analyzing the return on investment is another requirement. Afterwards, decide whether the course is worthwhile or not.
3. Eligibility of the course
The eligibility for an undergraduate program is that a candidate should have completed 10+2 in any stream from a recognised university.
The eligibility for a postgraduate program is that a candidate should have completed 10+2 in any stream from a recognised university and should have completed an undergraduate program in any stream from a recognised university.
4. Career Opportunities on completion of the course
A career is a crucial factor. Everybody wants the finest career possible. Knowing which course would provide the best employment chances after completion of the course is crucial. You can do this by analysing the number of employment openings in your area and acting accordingly.
5. Quality of Education
The calibre of education is another crucial factor to take into account. Age, research preferences, earlier findings, perceptual patterns, family background, and financial status are all significant determinants of how people view the value of education.
FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Which degree is best for business after 12th?
Ans: After 12th grade commerce, BBA, or Bachelor of Business Administration, is a well-liked option for professional courses. It is a three-year undergraduate curriculum that aids in your learning of business administration and theoretical concepts.
Q. Are business degrees worth it?
Ans: A business degree can improve your chances of finding employment, open doors for career promotion, and boost your earnings over the course of your life. Your career will benefit from the investment both now and in the future. All you need to do is locate the best business degree programme for you.
Q. What should I study if I want to start a business?
Ans: A bachelor’s degree in business administration provides you with a strong foundation, as well as examples and experience from real-world situations, which you can utilise to develop your own business idea. Programs in business administration teach you the fundamentals of how big and small businesses operate and how they fit into the global economy.
Q. Is a business degree tough?
Ans: Generally speaking, a business degree is neither the simplest nor the hardest one available. The degree of difficulty varies by programme and institution.
Q. What does a business degree do?
Ans: A business degree prepares students for the fast-paced, constantly-evolving business world by teaching them the theories of finance, marketing, management, and administration, as well as how to apply these ideas to actual issues.
Oh no! We have come to the end of the blog. But we hope that this blog has given you the required information to start your new journey today. The above-discussed courses are among the best business degrees in Kandivali.
Also, if you are interested in pursuing digital marketing, check out IIDE’s 4-month Advanced Online digital marketing program. This is one of the best online digital marketing courses. If you wish to learn a particular concept of digital marketing then this course is perfect for you, IIDE’s short-term certification courses.
We hope you take pleasure in reading this blog. Please share any questions or recommendations you may have in the space below.
We have the best answer to all your queries regarding the best business degrees in Kandivali. Cheers to reading!
"*" indicates required fields