The last time we saw the methodical SWOT Analysis of Bajaj Finserv. This time we will explain the SWOT Analysis of Bajaj Group.
Started with a sugar factory eight years ago in Lakhimpur Kheri, Uttar Pradesh. Now becoming one of the most seasoned and biggest conglomerates headquarters situated in Mumbai – Bajaj Group is one of the most admired and famous business houses of India. With broadening as the eventual vision, the group has diversified into a variety of business areas.
The marketing strategy of Bajaj Group includes traditional as well as digital marketing. In today’s time, digital marketing is very important for reaching out to customers as everything is shifting towards digital. If you want to learn digital marketing and its scope, do check out Free Digital Marketing Masterclass by Karan Shah, the founder and CEO of IIDE.
Before we dive into the SWOT Analysis of Bajaj Group, let’s take a look at the company, its history, finances, products, and opponents.
About Bajaj Group
Bajaj Group is an Indian worldwide combination organization established by Jamnalal Bajaj in Mumbai in 1926. The group contains 34 organizations and its lead organization Bajaj Auto is positioned as the world’s fourth-biggest two-and three-wheeler producer.
A portion of the remarkable organizations is Bajaj Auto Ltd, Bajaj Group Ltd, Hercules Hoists Ltd, Bajaj Electricals, Mukand Ltd, Bajaj Hindusthan Ltd, and Bajaj Holding and Investment Ltd. The gathering has inclusion in different ventures that incorporate autos (2-and 3-wheelers), home apparatuses, lighting, iron and steel, protection, travel, and money.
|Origin||Uttar Pradesh, India|
|No. of Employees||60,000+|
|Market Cap||Rs 40,709 Crore (2021)|
|Annual Revenue||290 Billion Indian Rupees (2020)|
|Net Income/ Profit||Rs 5,100 Crore (2020)|
(Detailed Case Study on the Marketing Strategy of Bajaj Group)
Product and Services by Bajaj Group
- Financial Services
- Home Appliances
- Iron & Steel
Competitors of Bajaj Group
- Honda Motor Company
- Mahindra Finance
- Muthoot Finance
- Frontier Communications.the
- Havells India
After understanding the core of the corporate, let us now proceed to the SWOT analysis of Bajaj Group.
SWOT Analysis of Bajaj Group
SWOT Analysis is a useful technique for developing business strategies for both new and current businesses. This simplified methodology is used to assess a company’s competitive standing. SWOT analysis of Bajaj Group can help the organization develop effective and efficient business strategies.
To better understand the SWOT analysis of Bajaj Group, refer to the infographic below:
Let’s proceed further with expanding on the strengths of the Bajaj Group from the SWOT analysis of Bajaj Group
Strengths of Bajaj Group
Qualities are characterized as what every business is best in its array of tasks, giving it an advantage over its rivals. They are intestinal qualities and virtues that help an effective result and can be utilized for the upper hand. Coming up next are the qualities of Bajaj Group:
- Presumed Organization: Bajaj is available in one way or other in each Urban and Rural family of India. Individuals trust them for the quality and administration that they give. The parent organization has additionally put resources into making hair oils which are likewise very acceptable.
- Supportable Business: The organization’s broad scope of items permits them to take into account a wide scope of clients. Likewise, it assists the organization with conveying maintainable business development.
- Valuing: Bajaj items are estimated quite well and practically all families can bear the cost of it. They have brought things like the rice cooker, OTG boilers, hand blenders into India in an extremely financially savvy way. They have ensured for quite a while and everybody can utilize the items that they make.
- Fast Administrations: Getting speedy outcomes are preferred by everybody and this is one of the interesting qualities of Bajaj which gives the clients on-the-spot presents quickly which has now decreased to 3 seconds.
Weaknesses of Bajaj Group
Weaknesses are inward characteristics and resources that kill a productive outcome. It is used to suggest locales where the matter of the affiliation needs improvement.
- Not a Global Brand: Even in the wake of creating in high volume, Bajaj isn’t perceived as a worldwide brand. It has not entered different business sectors or not extended universally as quickly as possible. It is transcendentally an Indian market player.
- Extremely Competitive Market: Bajaj needs to manage a market that has the second biggest populace in the world. Along these lines, there are keenly available and additionally different organizations. The brand Philips has made plenty of issues in the new years due to their prominent and current lighting framework. This is a point where Bajaj most certainly needs to work a great deal.
- Just Accessible in India: To grow an organization one needs to spread it outside their nearby market. Bajaj has not been able to do what has made them be restricted to India. Spreading into different nations helps in proliferating any organization a great deal and helps them in understanding various decisions throughout the planet.
Opportunities for Bajaj Group
Opportunities are assigned external parts that the substance can acquire or use for its possible advantage to achieve its targets. These come into view when a connection can deem conditions in its current occurrences to depict and enact procedures that empower it to wind up being more helpful.
- Dispatch New Vehicles: Bajaj Auto should additionally hope to reinforce its item portfolio like it has done in the past with models of Avenger Pulsar, Discover, and so on. By persistently exemplifying new advancements into its portfolio, Bajaj’s picture of being an imaginative organization will likewise be kept up with.
- Immaculate Markets: Countless protection markets are immaculate. It is assessed that practically 27% of India’s health care coverage payouts come from around six urban areas. So there emerged plenty of chances for Bajaj Allianz to improve the market.
- Eco-accommodating and Energy-Saving Items: Bajaj should zero in on making things eco-accommodating and help in advancing gadgets dependent on that. This is significant if there should arise an occurrence of family lighting as different organizations have effectively begun to zero in on that field.
Threats to Bajaj Group
Threats emerge when conditions in an outside climate risk the unwavering quality and benefit of the association’s business. These outside variables could seriously influence the achievement of the undertaking.
- Contest in Price: Several little new companies in India are evaluating their items in reasonable choices. Individuals are regularly floating towards them.
- Monetary Condition: Economic condition is additionally a danger to the business. Where there is a colossal financial emergency and precariousness in the country, clients may feel that their cash won’t get great returns.
- Mindfulness Among Individuals: To build attention among individuals about getting their future is a major danger to the organization. Clients ought to be situated so that they want to take the premium.
This ends our study on the SWOT analysis of Bajaj Group. Let us conclude our learning below.
Bajaj Group is one of the fastest-changing and growing industries in India. Bajaj Group is adopting new technologies to increase its business. They have also contributed in general to the world’s economic growth.
But their shortcomings, such as Non-performing Assets (NPAs) and a lack of adequate rural presence, must be tackled. The exciting news is that by providing quality service and growing into untapped regions, they will work towards turning these weaknesses into strengths and threats into opportunities.
With a huge increase in the product and service industry. There is a very high competition where marketing plays a crucial role-taking advantage of technology not merely in this industry in which every other company is focusing on digital marketing to rise ahead of each other. If you have the curiosity to learn you may check out IIDE’s 3 Month Advanced Online Digital Marketing Course to know more.
We hope this blog on the SWOT analysis of Bajaj Group has given you a good insight into the company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
If you enjoy in-depth company research just like the SWOT analysis of Bajaj Group, check out our IIDE Knowledge portal for more fascinating case studies.
Thank you for investing your valuable time to read this, and do share your thoughts on this case study of the SWOT analysis of Bajaj Group in the comments section below.