IIDE Super Session Topic
Master SEO for ECommerce!
- IIDE – Indian Institute of Digital Education hosted a SuperSession with Kaushal Thakkar Founder and MD, Infidigit, on how to ”Master the game for SEO when in the E-commerce sector”. He started by asking a question, about where India stands in terms of e-commerce ranking and traffic whilst providing real-time data for the same.
- He addressed and explained that the e-commerce business in India will develop over the next five years. India will experience great growth between 2021 and 2026, and this will result in a sharp increase in the demand for SEO in e-commerce. He mentioned the greatest problem that digital marketers face while discussing the rise of the e-commerce industry is with rising costs of digital ads and the constant need of getting better ROI are always going to be a challenge therefore SEO is something that can give you better results and a good ROI.
- A statistic indicates that the SEO market will expand by 17% globally. He addressed the differences between traditional SEO and e-commerce SEO. The concept of search engine optimization was then briefly explained to the students. The following categories—technical SEO, on-page SEO, off-page SEO, and SEO analysis—were also the focus of the session. He then explained his experience at Myntra from 2013 to how the company’s digital growth proceeded. From the company’s digital expansion to Google Business to his career growth as the head of SEO and working on some intriguing ROI-focused strategies and campaigns for Myntra.
- The crucial SEO tools, such as core web vitals and a few duplicate checking criteria, were discussed in detail. He exposed the students to SEO technologies that improve the efficiency of the entire process, such as Google.io and Evergreen Bot and explained the different pages an e-commerce website consists of.
- We discussed self-learning and improvisational strategies that a digital marketer would find useful as we wrapped out the session. And a brief round of Q&A between Aditya Shastri and Kaushal Thakkar regarding the criteria employers use to select candidates for SEO jobs.
- #DigitalMarketing #Ecommerce #EcommerceBusiness #EcommerceStrategies #SearchEngineOptimization #SEOTools
Start your online digital marketing training with industry experts.
Other Super Mentors
Every Saturday IIDE hosts live super sessions with CMO’s of top companies and heavyweights of the advertising industry.