IIDE Super Session Topic
- IIDE – Indian Institute of Digital Education hosted a Guest Session with Aarushi Sethi – Business Head at Pollen (Creator and Talent Management Agency). She started the session by giving a brief idea of how “Influencer Marketing that Matter” works. She spoke about the strategic approach that Pollen takes, i.e Germinate (Assimilate your Potential), Pollinate (Actualize the Intent), and Frutate (Analyse the Impact)
One of her statements that got us hooked is, ‘Influencer Marketing = Dating in 2021’. That’s exactly how she explained the role of Buyer Personas in Influencer Marketing
- She gave us a detailed snapshot of how Meme Marketing goes hand in hand with Influencer Marketing, where she walked us through some of the campaigns which involved Influencers like, Team India Captain, Virat Kholi – as he launched the film (CRED IPL 2021 ft Rahul Dravid) and Amul India showcasing daily trends in her own OG way
- She also elaborated on, Movie/Title Marketing and walked us through case studies like AK vs AK, Kota Factory, Times of India (PressAd.), Behensplaining (Netflix India), and Jagme Thandhiram (by makeup artist). Moment Marketing case studies like, “break up karlo!” by Burger King (ft Sima Taparia, Valentines Day 2021), 360 Degree Crossover by CRED, Neeraj Chopra, Music Track by Mayur Jumani (CRED – Neeraj Chopra), Reels for Vedant Fashions Limited – Manyavar-Mohey, and case study of Pringles India #WaveWithPringles
- She then showed us some really marvellous campaigns that portray how functional and emotional aspects in the form of storytelling can be the most powerful tool in marketing. To tell you about some of the many campaigns which we saw, one was Maybelline Cosmetics, Humans of Bombay, #FitMeAsIAm and Maybelline New York Fit Me Matte+Pourless Liquid Foundation (E-commerce site)
- Lastly, we discussed a few more case studies like Nestlé – Maggi – Desh K Liye 2 Min, CRED – ask me anything on Instagram, LAYS- airtel 2GB Data Free, and Family Man #TheFamilyManJobHunt by Amazon Prime. Towards the end of the session, Arushi also gave us a brief on Owned and Earned Media followed by How to Categories Influencer?
Start your online digital marketing training with industry experts.
Other Super Mentors
Every Saturday IIDE hosts live super sessions with CMO’s of top companies and heavyweights of the advertising industry.