If you’re looking for the best digital marketing courses in Bradford, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve got you covered. For your convenience, we have listed the best digital marketing courses in Bradford along with the course syllabus, fees, and placements.
First, let’s get an overview of the digital marketing sector.
Digital Marketing includes online marketing efforts conducted on the web. It is the promotion of brands to connect with potential customers using the web and other sorts of data communication.
The scope of digital marketing is increasing every day. In today’s world, traditional marketing techniques such as newspaper ads and TV commercials don’t work as well to draw consumers’ attention to your products. Blogs, social media, and email newsletters have opened a new era in which you may precisely track the success of your marketing strategy. If you’re not using digital marketing, you’re missing out on an opportunity to reach out to a larger audience.
Many companies are becoming aware of the importance of digital marketing in today’s market. Marketers are targeting digital platforms to promote their products since most of the customers can be found online. In order to maximize the benefits of digital marketing, they are including digital marketing strategies in their marketing campaigns.
Career opportunities in the digital marketing sector have increased in the past few years. Let’s take a look at the digital marketing jobs available in Bradford.
Impressive, right? Moreover, if you consider working in other nearby areas as well, the number just keeps increasing. So, if you’re interested in starting a career in digital marketing, then this is the right time to do it.
A quick tip: If you are new to digital marketing, and don’t know what skills you should specialize in, then do read our blog on digital marketing skills to gain insight into the same.
Now, let’s get started with the list.
Don’t have the time to read the entire blog? Here’s the synopsis!
Keeping in mind various factors such as duration, fees, placement assistance, top recruiters, and course highlights, the top 3 digital marketing courses in Bradford are:
- IIDE– Flexible digital marketing courses with industry relevance and 100% placement assistance.
- University Of Bradford– Offers MSc in Digital and Strategic Marketing that will help you develop the specific knowledge and abilities you need to pursue a career in the digital marketing business.
- Coursera– A global online learning platform that has partnered with leading institutes from around the world to provide courses on a variety of topics.
Now, let’s continue with the blog and understand the top 5 digital marketing courses in Bradford.
List of Top 5 Digital Marketing Courses in Bradford
Here’s an overview of the top 5 digital marketing courses in Bradford, their duration, and their fee structure.
|IIDE – The Digital School||4 – 6 Months||USD 1,500 – 2000|
|University Of Bradford||12 to 15 Months||EUR 11,610|
|Imperial College Business School||21 Weeks||EUR 3,995|
IIDE is India’s leading digital marketing institute that offers various Online Digital Marketing Courses. Since its inception in 2016, IIDE has trained more than 2,35,000 learners in digital marketing, giving them an opportunity to make a high paying digital marketing career in this competitive industry.
Not just college students & fresh graduates, in fact IIDE courses are also highly preferred by working professionals and small business owners who are either looking to upskill or switch their career to digital marketing.
So, why do we rank IIDE #1 on the list?
Of all the reasons why IIDE stands out, one of the major reasons is the recognition they have earned by the World Education Congress as well as the Indian Education Congress for the “Best Digital Marketing Institute” award.
Apart from their excellent placement track record and a student-centric culture, an important reason to include the first is their practical approach to learning. They use a blended training method to ensure all students learn the right skills with the right application methods.
A unique teaching method is adopted by IIDE to personalize the learning process. Here’s what it entails.
Step 1: Start with Video Lectures
Step 2: Attend Live Online Sessions
Step 3: Book A Mentor
Step 4: In-Class Presentations
Their unique method or their hybrid learning model (as they call it) starts with a series of high-quality online video courses, followed by weekly live training sessions, custom-tailored 1-on-1 mentoring sessions, and in-class presentations.
IIDE offers the following online certifications in digital marketing:
- Advanced Certification in Digital Marketing (ACDM)
Preferred by: College Students, Freshers, Small Business Owners, Influencers
- Professional Certification in Digital Marketing & Strategy (PCDMS)
Preferred by: Working Professionals, Agency Owners, Freelancers
Here’s a brief comparison of both the online courses:
|Duration||4 Months||6 Months|
|Live Projects & Assignments||4||7|
|Interpersonal & Corporate Skills||Yes||Yes|
|Agency & Leadership Skills||No||Yes|
|Case Studies from Harvard Business Review||No||Yes|
|Simulation from Harvard Business Review||No||Yes|
● Brand Truth: Marketing Fundamentals
● Customer Journey: AIDA Funnel
● Presentation Skills
● Introduction to Agencies & Departments
● Website Basics
● Search Engine Optimisation
● Google Ads
● Corporate Soft Skills
● Reporting & Excel Training
● Social Media Organic
● Brand Reputation Management
● Social Media Paid
● Influencer Marketing
● Resume & LinkedIn Profile Building
|Growth & Analytics
● Lead Generation & Nurturing
● Google Analytics
● Capstone Project
● Interview Preparation
● Mock Interviews
|Planning & Strategy
● Media Planning
● Conversion Rate Optimization
● Customer Relationship Management
● Blogging, AdSense & Affiliate Marketing
● Freelancing Economics & Overview
● Portfolio & Personal Brand Building
● Art of Pitching
● Client Servicing
● Campaign Planning
● Project Management
● Harvard Multimedia Case Study
● Leadership & Conflict Resolution Skills
● Masterclass: Economics of Digital Marketing
Marketing Tools You’ll Master
A digital marketer’s day includes strategizing & executing those strategies with the help of tools. Mastering tools, both digital marketing & artificial intelligence (AI), that will fasten your progress as a digital marketer, is included in IIDE’s online digital marketing course.
Some of the marketing tools IIDE learners will master are:
AI Tools You’ll Master
With AI revolutionizing industries, it’s crucial to be proficient in AI tools. IIDE empowers its students with the expertise and knowledge to effectively leverage AI-powered tools for impactful marketing campaigns and maximized ROI.
IIDE offers 100% placement assistance to everyone who opts for it. Apart from connecting learners with big agencies & global brands, they also provide placement workshops such as AI based mock interviews, soft skills & agency skills training, etc to make you corporate ready.
Some of the brands where IIDE alumni have worked at are:
Here’s what students have to say about IIDE:
Course Duration and Fees
Here’s a table showing the duration and fees of the online digital marketing courses:
|IIDE’s Online Courses||Duration||Fees (USD)|
|Advanced Certification in Digital Marketing (ACDM)||4 months||1,500|
|Professional Certification in Digital Marketing & Strategy (PCDMS)||6 months||2,000|
The MSc in Digital and Strategic Marketing by the University Of Bradford develops the specific knowledge and abilities you need to pursue a career in the digital marketing business.
You will develop a working understanding of digital and strategic marketing techniques, and gain knowledge on how to incorporate them to plan and implement effective marketing initiatives and programs. The emphasis is on practical implementation, with opportunities to hone your analytical and problem-solving skills through case reports and strategic marketing simulations.
- Marketing Planning and Strategy
- Marketing Communications in the Digital World
- International Marketing
- Consumer Behaviour and Insights in the Digital Age
- Digital Marketing, Campaign Planning, and Analytics
- Digital Business and Marketing Strategy Simulation
- Digital Marketing Metrics
- Business Economics
- Developing Skills for Business Leadership
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Cross-Cultural Management
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Accounting and Finance
- Corporate Finance
- International Master’s Summer School
- International Master’s Summer School (Attendance Only)
The duration of the course is around 12-15 months. The fee for the course is around £11,610 for domestic students and for international students, it is approx. £18,566.
- Career Support
- Financial Support
- A combination of written exams, assessed coursework, case analysis, team projects, simulations, and interactive media is used to summarily assess the program.
Phone: +44 (0) 1274 232323
Address: University of Bradford, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD7 1DP, UK
In 2012 Daphne Koller and Andrew Ng founded Coursera, a global online learning platform. According to the company’s vision, a great learning experience can transform learners’ lives. Coursera has partnered with leading institutes from around the world to provide courses on a variety of topics. These include the University of Michigan, Yale, Imperial College of London, and others. In order to upskill students and corporate professionals, the organization offers training and coaching in skills ranging from marketing to technology.
- The Digital Marketing Revolution
- Marketing in a Digital World
- Digital Marketing Analytics in Theory
- Digital Marketing Analytics in Practice
- Digital Media and Marketing Strategies
- Digital Marketing Capstone.
Course Duration and Fees
The duration of the course is approximately 8 months. The program fee is not known. Kindly contact the institute for further details.
- Shareable Specialization and Course Certificates
- Self-Paced Learning Option
- Course Videos & Readings
- Practice Quizzes
- Graded Assignments with Peer Feedback
- Graded Quizzes with Feedback
- Graded Programming Assignments
Email: [email protected]
Address: Market Blvd., Suite S-202, Sacramento, California 95834
In May 2010, Udemy was founded with its headquarters in San Francisco, USA. Udemy offers a wide range of online courses on topics such as technology, business, and the arts. Courses are well-curated and up-to-date to provide students and professionals with the latest skills. Their digital marketing course will help students learn about copywriting, LinkedIn marketing, Google Analytics, Google Ads, etc.
- Define your business and target audience
- Brand Identity
- Content Marketing Basics
- Websites 101
- Email marketing
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
- Facebook Group (Social media marketing)
- Facebook Pages (Social media marketing)
- Facebook Creator Studio (Social media marketing)
- Facebook Ads (Social media marketing)
- Facebook Retargeting (Social media marketing)
- Facebook For Local Business (Social media marketing)
- Google Ads
- Google Analytics
- Social Media Marketing – Twitter – Instagram – Pinterest – Linkedin
- Youtube Marketing
- Video marketing and Video production
- How to create a WordPress Website.
Course Duration and Fees
The duration of the course is approximately 34.5 hours. To know about the fee structure of the digital marketing course, please contact the institute
- 34.5 hours of on-demand video
- 18 articles
- 25 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
Phone:(415) 813- 1710
Email: [email protected]
Address: 600 Harrison Street 3rd Floor San Francisco, CA 94107 United States
Imperial College Business School was established in 2004. Their 21 weeks of digital marketing course is designed to equip learners with the most in-demand digital marketing skills with the help of hands-on learning with the latest tools and technologies. This course can be taken by job seekers, career changers, marketing professionals, and business owners.
- Customer Behaviour, Segmentation, and Journey Mapping
- Online Product Positioning
- Paid Search
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Content Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Winning the War of Attention and Online Advertising
- Online Customer Engagement I
- Online Customer Engagement II
- Social Media Marketing I – Paid and Organic
- Social Media Marketing II – Platforms
- Customer Segmentation and Big Data
- Artificial Intelligence in Digital Marketing
- Driving Sales With Digital Performance Metrics
- A/B Testing
- Sentiment Analysis
- Brand Management in the Digital World
- Managing Customer Relationships
- Framework for Implementing Digital Marketing
- Capstone Project
Course Duration and Fees
The duration of the course is 21 weeks, online which comes down to 10-15 hours per week. The program fee is £3,995
- Gain an in-depth perspective on the digital marketing tactics needed to succeed in this field
- Discover how emerging analytics, tools, and technologies can be leveraged to gauge consumer behavior
- Build comprehensive roadmaps for your clients to support their digital marketing efforts
- Understand customer-segmentation strategies and devise ways to improve customer experience
- Gain insights on the latest artificial intelligence (AI) developments and how these relate to digital marketing
- Stay up to date with the latest developments in the continually evolving field of digital marketing
- Introduce and lead digital marketing initiatives within your own organization
Phone: +44 (0)20 7589 5111
Email: [email protected]
Address: Imperial College London, South Kensington Campus, London, SW7 2AZ, United Kingdom
Now that we’ve covered the best digital marketing courses in Bradford, let’s take a look at some frequently asked questions
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Which is the best digital marketing course in Bradford?
Ans: As we have mentioned in the listicle above, IIDE’s Online Digital Marketing course is the best if you want to pursue a career in digital marketing. IIDE provides live online lectures with 1-1 on mentoring sessions to help students get a thorough understanding of digital marketing topics.
Q. Is Digital Marketing a good career?
Ans: Yes, Digital Marketing is a good career. The digital marketing industry has been growing rapidly in the modern world. Job opportunities in digital marketing have increased as well due to the increase in demand. If you specialize in certain digital skills, you will be able to land a high-paying job in the industry.
Q. What will be the salary of a Digital Marketer?
Ans: The average salary of a digital marketer is around $61,145 per year in the USA. However, the salary of a particular job is largely determined by factors such as the company you work for, your expertise in the field, and your experience in the industry.
Q. What are the eligibility criteria for a digital marketing course?
Ans: The eligibility depends on the institute and course you select. Generally, the eligibility criteria for a digital marketing course is that any individual applying for the course should be 16 years or older. However, a 12th Grade Pass (10+2) with a minimum of 50% marks will be preferred.
Q. Is the digital marketing course difficult?
Ans: The digital marketing course is not difficult. With the help of industry experts, live lectures, individual mentoring, and doubt clearing sessions, IIDE makes it easier for students to understand digital marketing while also teaching them how to master digital skills.
Great! With this we have come to the end of the blog, we hope that through this blog we have helped you make the right decision regarding which institute you should opt for to start your career in digital marketing.
If you wish to learn specific digital marketing skills and create a niche in it, do check out IIDE’s short-term certification courses in digital marketing!
If you have any doubt, you can reach out to us at [email protected] to avail free counseling session.
Did you find our blog helpful? Feel free to share on Twitter and Facebook to help out your friends who are looking for digital marketing courses in Bradford.