If you’re looking for the best digital marketing courses in Aberdeen, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve got you covered. For your convenience, we have listed the best digital marketing courses in Aberdeen along with the course syllabus, fees, and placements.
First, let’s get an overview of the digital marketing sector.
Digital Marketing includes online marketing efforts conducted on the web. It is the promotion of brands to connect with potential customers using the web and other sorts of data communication.
The scope of digital marketing is increasing every day. In today’s world, traditional marketing techniques such as newspaper ads and TV commercials don’t work as well to draw consumers’ attention to your products. Blogs, social media, and email newsletters have opened a new era in which you may precisely track the success of your marketing strategy. If you’re not using digital marketing, you’re missing out on an opportunity to reach out to a larger audience.
Many companies are becoming aware of the importance of digital marketing in today’s market. Marketers are targeting digital platforms to promote their products since most of the customers can be found online. In order to maximize the benefits of digital marketing, they are including digital marketing strategies in their marketing campaigns.
Career opportunities in the digital marketing sector have increased in the past few years. Let’s take a look at the digital marketing jobs available in Scotland.
Impressive, right? Moreover, if you consider working in other nearby areas as well, the number just keeps increasing. So, if you’re interested in starting a career in digital marketing, then this is the right time to do it.
A quick tip: If you are new to digital marketing, and don’t know what skills you should specialize in, then do read our blog on digital marketing skills to gain insight into the same.
Now, let’s get started with the list.
Don’t have the time to read the entire blog? Here’s the synopsis!
Keeping in mind various factors such as duration, fees, placement assistance, top recruiters, and course highlights, the top 3 digital marketing courses in Aberdeen are:
- IIDE– Flexible digital marketing courses with industry relevance and 100% placement assistance.
- Northwestern Kellogg– Aim to inspire, educate and equip their students with knowledge so that they can build strong values and organizations.
- Edureka– An online education and e-learning platform that was founded in 2011 with the aim to provide IT courses.
Now, let’s continue with the blog and understand the top 5 digital marketing courses in Aberdeen.
List of Top 5 Digital Marketing Courses in Aberdeen
Here’s an overview of the top 5 digital marketing courses in Aberdeen, their duration, and their fee structure.
|IIDE – The Digital School||4 Months||USD 1,360|
|Northwestern Kellogg||2 Months||USD 2,600|
|Imperial College Business School||21 Weeks||EUR 3,995|
|Chief Internet Marketer||30 Hours||USD 1,995|
1. IIDE – The Digital School
IIDE is India’s leading digital marketing institute. Since its inception in 2016, IIDE has set new standards for education around the globe. They have trained more than 2,35,000 learners globally in various aspects of digital marketing.
Taking a future-oriented approach to learning, IIDE ensures its students receive a customized, relevant curriculum that will help them upskill for their careers.
So, why do we rank IIDE #1 on the list?
Of all the reasons why IIDE stands out, one of the major reasons is the recognition they have earned by the World Education Congress as well as the Indian Education Congress for the “Best Digital Marketing Institute” award.
Apart from their excellent placement track record and a student-centric culture, an important reason to include the first is their practical approach to learning. They use a blended training method to ensure all students learn the right skills with the right application methods.
IIDE offers a comprehensive Online Digital Marketing Course. A unique 3 teacher method is adopted by them to personalize the learning process. Here’s what it means.
3-Teacher Method via A 4-Step Methodology
Step 1: Start with Video Lectures
Step 2: Attend Live Online Sessions
Step 3: Book A Mentor
Step 4: In-Class Presentations
Their unique method or their hybrid learning model (as they call it) starts with a series of high-quality online video courses, followed by weekly live training sessions, custom-tailored 1-on-1 mentoring sessions, and in-class presentations.
Here’s what students have to say about IIDE:
The course syllabus is divided into terms and modules that are taught in-depth to ensure a holistic understanding and training for each student.
|Term 1||Introduction to Digital Marketing|
|Search Engine Optimization|
|Key Performance Marketing Jargon|
|Search Engine Marketing|
|Live Project: Search Marketing|
|Term 2||Content Strategy|
|Social Media Marketing Organic|
|Live Project: Social Media Content Strategy|
|Term 3||Social Media Marketing Paid|
|Live Project: Social Media Advertising|
Each subject at IIDE is taught by a professional who has been working in the relevant industry practicing what they teach. Thus, students meet top industry experts and learn from them while also gaining insights into the corporate world.
Below mentioned are just a few of the trainers:
Our Students Work on Brands Like
On completion of each module, IIDE will award you with a certificate of participation. This ensures 12 Certificates once you complete watching all modules. After which you are required to submit 7 Assignments & 1 Final Project.
On submission, you will be awarded a Certification in Advanced Digital Marketing. We also train our students to appear for Google’s Certification.
Sign up for a free masterclass by our Founder and CEO, Karan Shah, and learn the basics of digital marketing before you make a decision.
Intrigued to know more about this course? Here’s all you need to know about IIDE’s online digital marketing course. Watch this video highlighting the student life at IIDE before we delve into the course details.
Course Duration & Fees
The duration of the online digital marketing course is 3-4 months which comes down to approximately 12 hours per week. The fee for the course is USD 1,360 with a 0% EMI option available. (Note: The duration of the course has been upgraded to 4-5 months).
Phone Number: +91 96199 58615
Email ID: email@example.com
2. Northwestern – Kellogg School of Management
Northwestern Kellogg was established in 1908 providing courses in management, marketing, and digital sciences. They aim to inspire, educate and equip their students with knowledge so that they can build strong values and organizations and create lasting value by using the markets. They have 7 campuses worldwide and their digital marketing course provides students get an overview of the digital marketing field, allows them to discover their own unique niche, and enables them to develop the skills that hiring managers are seeking.
- A Framework for Marketing in a Digital World
- Understand Customers and Generating Insights
- Customer Segmentation and Behavioral Marketing
- The Customer Journey and Content Strategy
- Brand Storytelling in a Digital World
- Accelerating Marketing Execution through Agile Marketing
- Marketing Attribution, Testing, and Experimentation
- Marketing Automation and Artificial Intelligence in Marketing
Course Duration and Fees
The duration of the online course is 2 months which converts to 4 – 6 hours per week and the fee for the course is USD 2,600.
- Go beyond traditional marketing practices and understand the digital world your customers inhabit.
- Align your marketing efforts with today’s digital-savvy customers through a clearer comprehension of digital-centric customer behaviors.
- Discover how to evolve your marketing by incorporating data, analytics, and optimization techniques for improved decision-making.
- Learn from other companies using new marketing technologies to inform their marketing and gain organizational efficiencies.
Phone: +1 847-467-7020
Address: 2211 Campus Dr, Evanston, IL 60208, United States
Edureka is an online education and e-learning platform. It was founded in 2011 with the aim to provide IT courses. It provides digital marketing courses along with machine learning, cloud computing, and other courses. They have built a platform to enable students who wish to continue and complete their courses by attending live online courses, utilizing a ridiculously committed team of educators
- SEO 1: Keyword Planning and On-Page Optimization
- SEO 2: Off-Page Optimization
- Search Engine Marketing: Google Ads
- Email Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing(Self-Paced)
- Social Media Marketing 1: Facebook and Instagram
- Social Media Marketing 2: YouTube
- Social Media Marketing 2: Twitter and LinkedIn
- Mastering Google Analytics 2
- Creating an Integrated Digital
- Marketing Campaign(Self-Paced)
Course Duration and Fees
The course duration consists of 30 Hours of Online Live Instructor-led Classes with 10 sessions of 3 hours each. You will get lifetime access to LMS where presentations, quizzes, installation guides & class recordings are available.
The fee for the Edureka lifetime course is only USD 241.94
- Instructor-led Live Sessions
- Lifetime Access
- 24 x 7 Expert Support
Phone:+1 877 959 4010 (Toll-Free).
4. Imperial College Business School
Imperial College Business School was established in 2004. Their 21 weeks digital marketing course is designed to equip learners with the most in-demand digital marketing skills with the help of hands-on learning with the latest tools and technologies. This course can be taken by job seekers, career changers, marketing professionals, and business owners.
- Customer Behaviour, Segmentation, and Journey Mapping
- Online Product Positioning
- Paid Search
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Content Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Winning the War of Attention and Online Advertising
- Online Customer Engagement I
- Online Customer Engagement II
- Social Media Marketing I – Paid and Organic
- Social Media Marketing II – Platforms
- Customer Segmentation and Big Data
- Artificial Intelligence in Digital Marketing
- Driving Sales With Digital Performance Metrics
- A/B Testing
- Sentiment Analysis
- Brand Management in the Digital World
- Managing Customer Relationships
- Framework for Implementing Digital Marketing
- Capstone Project
Course Duration and Fees
The duration of the course is 21 weeks, online which comes down to 10-15 hours per week. The program fee is £3,995
- Gain an in-depth perspective on the digital marketing tactics needed to succeed in this field
- Discover how emerging analytics, tools, and technologies can be leveraged to gauge consumer behavior
- Build comprehensive roadmaps for your clients to support their digital marketing efforts
- Understand customer-segmentation strategies and devise ways to improve customer experience
- Gain insights on the latest artificial intelligence (AI) developments and how these relate to digital marketing
- Stay up to date with the latest developments in the continually evolving field of digital marketing
- Introduce and lead digital marketing initiatives within your own organization
Phone: +44 (0)20 7589 5111
Address: Imperial College London, South Kensington Campus, London, SW7 2AZ, United Kingdom
5. Chief Internet Marketer
You can obtain digital marketing certification for next-level industry recognition with the Chief Internet Marketer that maintains license with the DMI that manages world-class standards for essential digital marketing education conveniently accessible in Sacramento, California with the help of well-trained area professionals. It also provides certified exams for marketers who are proficient in their field but need a professional certificate to show in their resumes.
- Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Paid Search (PPC) Using Google Ads
- Display and Video Advertising
- Email Marketing
- Website Optimization
- Analytics Using Google Analytics
- Digital Marketing Strategy
Course Duration and Fees
The duration of the course is 30 hours with a certification exam of 3 hours. The fee of the digital marketing course is USD1,995.
- Learn the latest and up-to-date digital marketing skills
- Certification is ideal for a wide range
- Access to HD video lectures with accompanying downloadable program material.
- The Program Manager is available to support you during your study and assist with any administrative-related queries
- The Class Network can be accessed 24/7 through your desktop or mobile device
- Access resources to help you with your studies including self-directed practical exercises and recommended reading.
- Access to discussion forums to interact with and learn from fellow students to progress through program material toward certification.
- The Class Network also contains information on the exam, which you must complete successfully to achieve certification
Address: 8184 Woodland Center Blvd., Tampa, FL 33614
Now that we’ve covered the best digital marketing courses in Aberdeen, let’s take a look at some frequently asked questions
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Which is the best digital marketing course in Aberdeen?
Ans: As we have mentioned in the listicle above, IIDE’s Online Digital Marketing course is the best if you want to pursue a career in digital marketing. IIDE provides live online lectures with 1-1 on mentoring sessions to help students get a thorough understanding of digital marketing topics.
Q. Is Digital Marketing a good career?
Ans: Yes, Digital Marketing is a good career. The digital marketing industry has been growing rapidly in the modern world. Job opportunities in digital marketing have increased as well due to the increase in demand. If you specialize in certain digital skills, you will be able to land a high-paying job in the industry.
Q. What will be the salary of a Digital Marketer?
Ans: The average salary of a digital marketer is around $61,145 per year in the USA. However, the salary of a particular job is largely determined by factors such as the company you work for, your expertise in the field, and your experience in the industry.
Q. What are the eligibility criteria for a digital marketing course?
Ans: The eligibility depends on the institute and course you select. Generally, the eligibility criteria for a digital marketing course is that any individual applying for the course should be 16 years or older. However, a 12th Grade Pass (10+2) with a minimum of 50% marks will be preferred.
Q. Is the digital marketing course difficult?
Ans: The digital marketing course is not difficult. With the help of industry experts, live lectures, individual mentoring, and doubt clearing sessions, IIDE makes it easier for students to understand digital marketing while also teaching them how to master digital skills.
Great! With this we have come to the end of the blog, we hope that through this blog we have helped you make the right decision regarding which institute you should opt for to start your career in digital marketing.
If you wish to learn specific digital marketing skills and create a niche in it, do check out IIDE’s short-term certification courses in digital marketing!
If you have any doubt, you can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to avail free counseling session.
Did you find our blog helpful? Feel free to share on Twitter and Facebook to help out your friends who are looking for digital marketing courses in Aberdeen
"*" indicates required fields