Refer a Scholar!
Sharing has never been this exciting. You’ve been telling your friends about us. Now do it with an added bonus. When your friend signs up for IIDE’s Post Graduate Programme, you and every friend that enrolls will be rewarded.
How does it work?
Whether you’re a recent IIDE graduate or were part of IIDE years ago, you’re part of the IIDE family. Any IIDE alumni can share their personal referral code with their friends, family, and acquaintances to avail referral benefits.
How To Refer?
Get rewarded in 3 easy steps
Sign up & get code
Register and get your referral code
Share & apply the code
Share your personal referral code with your friends which needs to be applied while filling in the application form
Both referee & referral will receive the reward
Share the gift of education and let your friend get fee waiver up to ₹5,000!
Start Referring Now
But first, fill in your details to start telling your friends about us.
Terms & Conditions
- Referral is valid only on the Post Graduate Programmes
- Referrer will get an Amazon Voucher worth INR 3000 per referral
- IIDE Alumni can refer as many students but can claim benefit for up to 3 students/year
- Alumni means an IIDE graduate who has successfully completed a 6-month program in Digital Marketing, Design or Full Stack Programming
- Referral reward vouchers will be issued within 30 days after the admission confirmation
- Detailed email with creatives and your personal referral code will be sent to you once you sign up for the referral program
- If the student has applied for a scholarship and the scholarship has been granted in that case no referral benefits will be applicable to the student. The referrer will still get the voucher benefit
- Referee will get a fee waiver of INR 5000
- Failure to mention REFERRAL CODE will result in no referral benefits to both the parties
- The referral reward will be issued to both referrer and referee once the admission is confirmed by paying the registration fee
- Benefits to both the parties will be given only if referee has mentioned REFERRAL CODE in the Admission Form while enrolling for the course
- A proper audit of the referral will be done by IIDE admissions committee before issuing the reward
- If the student withdraws admission from the course then the referral amount will be deducted from the actual refund amount
© Copyright 2020 IIDE