If you’re looking for digital marketing courses in Kelowna, then you’re in the right place! In this blog, we’ve listed the top 5 digital marketing courses in Kelowna including course details such as curriculum, duration, fees, and placements to master your digital marketing skills.
Digital Marketing has changed the way marketing operates since the onset of the pandemic. It has resulted in a significant increase in customization and personalization in marketing activities. Businesses are recruiting skilled digital marketers very generously to carry out digital marketing strategies in order to increase their revenues. As a result, there has been an escalation in the number of internet users worldwide.
The snapshot below highlights the increase in the number of internet users in indicating the rapid growth of the global digital industry.
Source: scope of digital marketing
A career in the digital field has immense opportunities available for you.
If you are someone who has recently graduated and wants to pursue a postgraduate degree in digital marketing, check out this 11-month MBA – Level Post Graduation in Digital Marketing program and earn a degree from the comfort of your home.
Don’t have the time to read the entire blog? Here’s the synopsis!
Keeping in mind various factors such as duration, fees, placement assistance, top recruiters, and course highlights, the top 3 digital marketing courses in Kelowna are:
- IIDE– Flexible digital marketing courses with industry relevance and 100% placement assistance.
- Sprott Shaw College– Equip students with innovative ways of thinking as well as offers over 130 career-focused college programs.
- The Knowledge Academy– A highly recognized institute globally with extensive experience in providing quality-infused learning solutions.
Now, let’s continue with the blog and understand the top 5 digital marketing courses in Kelowna.
List of Top 5 Digital Marketing Courses in Kelowna
Here’s an overview of the top 5 digital marketing courses in Kelowna, their duration, and their fee structure.
|IIDE – The Digital School||4 Months||USD 1,360|
|Sprott Shaw College||17 Weeks||–|
|The Knowledge Academy||8 Hours||USD 565|
|Certstaffix Training||–||USD 450|
|iCert Global||3 Months||USD 299|
1. IIDE – The Digital School
IIDE is India’s leading digital marketing institute. Since its inception in 2016, IIDE has set new standards for education around the globe. They have trained more than 2,35,000 learners globally in various aspects of digital marketing.
Taking a future-oriented approach to learning, IIDE ensures its students receive a customized, relevant curriculum that will help them upskill for their careers.
So, why do we rank IIDE #1 on the list?
Of all the reasons why IIDE stands out, one of the major reasons is the recognition they have earned by the World Education Congress as well as the Indian Education Congress for the “Best Digital Marketing Institute” award.
Apart from their excellent placement track record and a student-centric culture, an important reason to include the first is their practical approach to learning. They use a blended training method to ensure all students learn the right skills with the right application methods.
IIDE offers a comprehensive Online Digital Marketing Course. A unique 3 teacher method is adopted by them to personalize the learning process. Here’s what it means.
3-Teacher Method via A 4-Step Methodology
Step 1: Start with Video Lectures
Step 2: Attend Live Online Sessions
Step 3: Book A Mentor
Step 4: In-Class Presentations
Their unique method or their hybrid learning model (as they call it) starts with a series of high-quality online video courses, followed by weekly live training sessions, custom-tailored 1-on-1 mentoring sessions, and in-class presentations.
Here’s what students have to say about IIDE:
The course syllabus is divided into terms and modules that are taught in-depth to ensure a holistic understanding and training for each student.
|Term 1||Introduction to Digital Marketing|
|Search Engine Optimization|
|Key Performance Marketing Jargon|
|Search Engine Marketing|
|Live Project: Search Marketing|
|Term 2||Content Strategy|
|Social Media Marketing Organic|
|Live Project: Social Media Content Strategy|
|Term 3||Social Media Marketing Paid|
|Live Project: Social Media Advertising|
Each subject at IIDE is taught by a professional who has been working in the relevant industry practicing what they teach. Thus, students meet top industry experts and learn from them while also gaining insights into the corporate world.
Below mentioned are just a few of the trainers:
Our Students Work on Brands Like
On completion of each module, IIDE will award you with a certificate of participation. This ensures 12 Certificates once you complete watching all modules. After which you are required to submit 7 Assignments & 1 Final Project.
On submission, you will be awarded a Certification in Advanced Digital Marketing. We also train our students to appear for Google’s Certification.
Sign up for a free masterclass by our Founder and CEO, Karan Shah, and learn the basics of digital marketing before you make a decision.
Intrigued to know more about this course? Here’s all you need to know about IIDE’s online digital marketing course. Watch this video highlighting the student life at IIDE before we delve into the course details.
Course Duration & Fees
The duration of the online digital marketing course is 3-4 months which comes down to approximately 12 hours per week. The fee for the course is USD 1,360 with a 0% EMI option available. (Note: The duration of the course has been upgraded to 4-5 months).
Phone Number: +91 96199 58615
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Sprott Shaw College
In 1903, Robert James Sprott partnered with William Henry Shaw to open the first Sprott Shaw School. Today, their modern campuses train over 3500 students each year with all locations featuring small class sizes, qualified instructors, and hands-on training.
Sprott Shaw College has a long-standing reputation for equipping our students with innovative ways of thinking. They offer over 130 career-focused college programs, monthly start dates, flexible scheduling, and career placement assistance.
- Negotiation and conflict management
- Contemporary marketing
- Marketing research and planning
- Sales strategies
- Digital marketing fundamentals
- Strategic web design
- Social media marketing strategies
- Online engagement practices
Course Duration & Fees
Sprott Shaw College is #2 on our list of digital marketing courses in Kelowna. The duration of the course is 17 weeks. To know more about the fee structure, please contact the college using the information given below.
- Develop strategic marketing plans
- Conduct primary and secondary market research
- Manage various digital marketing channels such as social media
- Evaluate return on investment for various marketing media
- Use Search Engine Optimization and web analytics to improve profitability
- Devise and execute effective sales presentations and negotiation strategies
- Productively use MS Office including Word and Excel
- Communicate effectively using various communication channels
3. The Knowledge Academy
The Knowledge Academy is a highly recognized institute globally with extensive experience in providing quality-infused learning solutions, delivering over 30,000 courses, in 1000+ locations, across 190 countries.
The academy has trained over 1 million students and also won many international laurels.
Given below are the details of the digital marketing course structure.
- What is Digital Marketing?
- Impact of Digital Marketing on Business
- Online Campaign Planning
- Digital Marketing Techniques
- Campaign Strategy
- Integrated Marketing
- Multi-Chanel Marketing
- Customer Experience (CX) Marketing
- User Experience (UX)
- Sitemaps and Wireframes
- Usability Testing
- Introduction to Mobile Marketing
- Advantages of Mobile Marketing
- Key Challenges in Mobile Marketing
- Success Factors in Mobile Marketing
- Developing a Customer-led Mobile Strategy
- Assessing the Role of Mobile Sites Vs. Apps
- Mobile User Acquisition
- Building Loyalty and Customer Retention Through Mobile Channels
- Tracking, Analytics, and Conversion Rate Optimisation
- Why Content is (Still) Pivotal?
- Developing Content for Different Customer Segments
- Content and SEO: The Power of ‘In-Bound Marketing
- Developing a Content Plan
- Examples of Successful Content Strategies
- Introduction to Social Media
- Rise of Social
- How does Social Media Help Businesses?
- Key Players: Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter
- Successes and Pitfalls of Social Media
- Why Permission is Everything?
- How to Acquire Names and Email Addresses?
- Testing Email for Continuous Improvement
- E-Newsletters and Other Email Formats
- Broadcast and Delivery Considerations
- Successful Email Marketing: Case Studies
- Introduction to Search Engine Marketing
- Why is Search Engine Marketing So Crucial to Online Success?
- Integrating SEO and PPC for Optimum Results
- ROI through Integrated Marketing
- Best Practices for Achieving ROI
- Integrating Online and Offline Activity
- ‘Real-World’ Integrated Campaigns
Course Duration & Fees
The Knowledge Academy is #3 on our list of digital marketing courses in Kelowna. The duration of the digital marketing course is 8 hours and the fee is USD 565.
- Immediate Access for 90 days
- Certificates on completion
- Case studies
- Exercise Files
- Personal performance tool
- 24/7 Support
- Suits a busy Lifestyle & Independent Learners
- Train in the comfort of your home
- Interactive course
- Compatible on mobile, tablet, and desktop
- Scenario-based learning
- Bookmarking ability
- Note-taking facilities
Phone: +27 800 780004
4. Certstaffix Training
Founded in 2008, Certstaffix Training provides training for computer & business skills to individuals and organizations in the United States and Canada.
They offer both instructor-led (online and onsite) and self-paced eLearning in many course titles.
Have a look at their digital marketing course structure.
- Google Adwords
- Google Analytics
- Facebook Advertising
- Instagram Advertising
- Linkedin Advertising
- Social Media for Business
- Twitter Advertising
Course Duration & Fees
Certstaffix Training is #4 on our list of digital marketing courses in Kelowna. The Duration of the course is not mentioned. Kindly contact the institute for the same. The fee is USD 450.
- Marketing classes are task-based
- Learn at your own pace
- Focus on real-world scenarios
- Classes delivered by experienced trainers
- Online classes accessible from any location
Phone No.: 888-330-6890
5. iCert Global
iCert Global is one of the fastest-growing Education brands, both as an Accredited Training Organization (ATO) and an Accredited Examination Centre (AEC). The institute is very well-known worldwide for offering courses in various facets of digital marketing.
iCert Global imparts knowledge in a personalized way by customizing the course to best suiting the participants from diverse business interests and different backgrounds. Their courses are taught by instructors rich in expertise and experience. Their Digital Marketing Course is curated by industry professionals having years of experience.
- Search Engine Optimization
- Pay Per Click
- Social Media Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Web Analytics
- Website Development using WordPress
- WordPress Training
- Affiliate Marketing
- Adobe Analytics
- Mobile Apps Promotion
- Google Analytics
- Google Maps Course Overview
- Youtube Advertisement
- Online Reputation Management Course overview.
Course Duration & Fees
iCert Global is #5 on our list of digital marketing courses in Kelowna. The duration of the digital marketing course is 3 months and the fee is USD 299.
- 80+ hours of instructor-led training
- Instructor-led online project mentoring sessions
- Instructor Dream Team of silicon valley authors
- Global Approvals and Accreditations
- Complimentary E-learning for all participants
- Classroom and Live Online Training worldwide
- 24×7 Customer Support
- Help with the Exam Application Process
- Training Consultant to answer your queries
Phone: +1 (713)-287-1187
These were the top 5 digital marketing courses in Kelowna for you to choose from to boost your digital skills. Let’s look at some of the commonly asked questions.
FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Which is the best place to study Digital Marketing?
The best place to learn digital marketing is the Indian Institute of Digital Education. They offer an online advanced digital marketing course & an MBA-Level Post Graduation Program in Digital Marketing.
IIDE was awarded as “India’s Best Digital Learning Institute” by the Indian Education Congress and Awards 2020 and by the World Education Congress Awards 2021. The institute is also going global and raising the bar of imparting education all over.
Q. What are the main parts of digital marketing?
Digital marketing is usually divided into 8 main categories: search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing (SMM), content marketing, mobile marketing, email marketing, pay-per-click (PPC), marketing analytics, and affiliate marketing.
Q. What is the Fee for Digital Marketing Courses in Kelowna?
The digital marketing course fees in Kelowna on average range between USD 200 to USD 7000. However, the fees vary in different institutes depending on the packages chosen and the duration of the course. IIDE’s Online Digital Marketing course is for USD 971 + Taxes.
Q. What is the qualification for digital marketing?
No specific qualification is required to learn digital marketing. One can learn digital marketing anytime one wants to upskill themselves. Although, a basic qualification of Class 12 passing for certification courses and a graduation degree for postgraduate courses is required.
Q. Is digital marketing a good career?
Digital Marketing has proven to be a highly lucrative career over the past few years due to its soaring demand. A heavy focus on conducting business online in this evolving market, along with a handsome salary and freedom to creatively showcase your talents are the key reasons to specialize in this skill-driven industry.
These were the top 5 digital marketing courses in Kelowna. As we look for new skills to develop and sharpen our knowledge in today’s world, learning about Digital Marketing becomes a prerequisite.
Are you someone who’s looking to ascend your skills from the comfort of your home? Check out IIDE’s short-term certification courses in digital marketing.
We hope the blog has helped gain insight and choose the most suitable institute for you. Let us know in the comments section below.
"*" indicates required fields