If you’re looking for digital marketing courses in Hamilton, then you’re in the right place! In this blog, we’ve listed the top 5 digital marketing courses in Hamilton including course details such as curriculum, duration, fees, and placements to master your digital marketing skills.
Digital Marketing has changed the way marketing operates since the onset of the pandemic. It has resulted in a significant increase in customization and personalization in marketing activities. Businesses are recruiting skilled digital marketers very generously to carry out digital marketing strategies in order to increase their revenues.
Have a look at the number of job opportunities available in Hamilton for digital marketers.
A career in the digital field has immense opportunities available for you.
If you are someone who has recently graduated and wants to pursue a postgraduate degree in digital marketing, check out this 11-month MBA – Level Post Graduation in Digital Marketing program and earn a degree from the comfort of your home.
Don’t have the time to read the entire blog? Here’s the synopsis!
Keeping in mind various factors such as duration, fees, placement assistance, top recruiters and course highlights, the top 3 digital marketing courses in Hamilton are:
- IIDE– Flexible digital marketing courses with industry relevance and 100% placement assistance.
- The University of Guelph– A culturally diverse and close-knit community of individuals, delivering exceptional education as well as training to an average of 7,000 students per year.
- Centennial College– Committed to developing leaders with a social conscience, an environmental sensibility, and a commitment to their communities.
Now, let’s continue with the blog and understand the top 5 digital marketing courses in Hamilton with placements in detail.
List of Top 5 Digital Marketing Courses in Hamilton
Here’s an overview of the top 5 digital marketing courses in Hamilton, their duration, and their fee structure.
|IIDE – The Digital School||4 Months||USD 1,360|
|The University of Guelph||12 Weeks||–|
|Centennial College||1 Year||USD 5,270|
|Confederation College||2 Year||USD 17,019 + USD 1,725 program costs|
|Toronto School of Management||24 Weeks||CAD 14,495|
IIDE is India’s leading digital marketing institute. Since its inception in 2016, IIDE has set new standards for education around the globe. They have trained more than 2,35,000 learners globally in various aspects of digital marketing.
Taking a future-oriented approach to learning, IIDE ensures its students receive a customized, relevant curriculum that will help them upskill for their careers.
So, why do we rank IIDE #1 on the list?
Of all the reasons why IIDE stands out, one of the major reasons is the recognition they have earned by the World Education Congress as well as the Indian Education Congress for the “Best Digital Marketing Institute” award.
Apart from their excellent placement track record and a student-centric culture, an important reason to include the first is their practical approach to learning. They use a blended training method to ensure all students learn the right skills with the right application methods.
IIDE offers a comprehensive Online Digital Marketing Course. A unique 3 teacher method is adopted by them to personalize the learning process. Here’s what it means.
3-Teacher Method via A 4-Step Methodology
Step 1: Start with Video Lectures
Step 2: Attend Live Online Sessions
Step 3: Book A Mentor
Step 4: In-Class Presentations
Their unique method or their hybrid learning model (as they call it) starts with a series of high-quality online video courses, followed by weekly live training sessions, custom-tailored 1-on-1 mentoring sessions, and in-class presentations.
Here’s what students have to say about IIDE:
The course syllabus is divided into terms and modules that are taught in-depth to ensure a holistic understanding and training for each student.
|Term 1||Introduction to Digital Marketing|
|Search Engine Optimization|
|Key Performance Marketing Jargon|
|Search Engine Marketing|
|Live Project: Search Marketing|
|Term 2||Content Strategy|
|Social Media Marketing Organic|
|Live Project: Social Media Content Strategy|
|Term 3||Social Media Marketing Paid|
|Live Project: Social Media Advertising|
Each subject at IIDE is taught by a professional who has been working in the relevant industry practicing what they teach. Thus, students meet top industry experts and learn from them while also gaining insights into the corporate world.
Below mentioned are just a few of the trainers:
Our Students Work on Brands Like
On completion of each module, IIDE will award you with a certificate of participation. This ensures 12 Certificates once you complete watching all modules. After which you are required to submit 7 Assignments & 1 Final Project.
On submission, you will be awarded a Certification in Advanced Digital Marketing. We also train our students to appear for Google’s Certification.
Sign up for a free masterclass by our Founder and CEO, Karan Shah, and learn the basics of digital marketing before you make a decision.
Intrigued to know more about this course? Here’s all you need to know about IIDE’s online digital marketing course. Watch this video highlighting the student life at IIDE before we delve into the course details.
Course Duration & Fees
The duration of the online digital marketing course is 3-4 months which comes down to approximately 12 hours per week. The fee for the course is USD 1,360 with a 0% EMI option available. (Note: The duration of the course has been upgraded to 4-5 months).
The Gordon S. Lang School of Business and Economics at the University of Guelph is committed to developing leaders with a social conscience, an environmental sensibility, and a commitment to their communities. We offer a wide range of specialized programs in business and economics across undergraduate, graduate, and professional education.
The digital marketing course is designed to provide undergraduate students with an opportunity to gain an understanding of digital marketing communications tactics.
- Digital Marketing landscape, media, overview, self-evaluation, bio, tech check
- Digital Marketing concepts, tools overview, websites, research
- Channel Planning
- Digital advertising
- Organic & paid search
- Search Engine Optimization
- Search Engine Marketing
- Digital sales funnel
- Customer Relationship Management
- Email marketing
- Analytics, Audience analysis, engagement, digital influence
- Social Media, social media listening, PR, social CRM
- Content Marketing
- Content analysis
- Strategic planning, new products, e-commerce, customer service
- Brand Building, Brand reputation
- Integrating digital media, web & mobile, lead generation, ROI
- Digital Marketing Analytics, measurement, mobile analytics
Course Duration & Fees
The University of Guelph is #2 on our list of digital marketing courses in Hamilton. The duration of the digital marketing course is 12 weeks. To know more about the fee structure, please contact the university using the contact details given below.
- Demonstrate developed knowledge of key terminology relating to digital marketing
- Identify and prioritize key digital marketing challenges and objectives
- Demonstrate the ability to identify, quantify and analyze online digital intelligence
- Recommend and justify digital marketing strategies and tactics for actual business situations that will provide practical solutions for clearly identified problems
- Demonstrate the capacity to communicate ideas and issues clearly and effectively on digital platforms for individuals, organizations, and businesses
Phone: ext. 56343
Email: [email protected]
Centennial college is a publicly funded institution in Ontario that provides 24-hour access to online teaching facilities for all its online courses. The college is well known for the recruitment, training and various joint services they offer.
- Marketing in a Connected World
- Customer Segmentation and Journey Mapping
- Online Advertising and Programmatic Trading
- Search Engine and Performance Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Coop/employment Preparedness
- Innovation and Change Management
- CRM Strategies
- Digital Transformation Strategy
- Omni-Channel Retailing
- Content Creation and Curation
- Web and Conversion Analytics
- Capstone- Digital Engagement Strategy
Course Duration and Fees
Centennial College is #3 on our list of digital marketing courses in Hamilton. The course is for a duration of 1 year and will be split into two semesters. It costs $5270 for Canadian students and $16,099.5 for international students.
- Ontario College Graduate Certificate
- Program Type – Post Diploma Program
- Career Outlook: Marketing Manager, Online Marketing Professional, Digital Marketing Specialist, Digital Media Planner, Manager Performance Marketing, Web Analytics Specialist
- Full-Time Course
Phone Number: 416-289-5000
Address: P.O. Box 631 Station A, Toronto, ON, M1K 5E9.
Email: [email protected]
Confederation College is a culturally diverse, close-knit community of individuals, delivering exceptional education and training to an average of 7,000 combined full and part-time students per year.
The program enables students to become proficient in the practices and techniques used in modern marketing environments. All program courses are designed to respond to the growing demand for graduates who not only have a background in business and/or traditional marketing but who also understand the digital arena and have some technical skills in this area.
- International Business Communications
- Marketing Essentials
- Cross Cultural Communications & Negotiations
- Audio/Visual Storytelling
- Professional Development
- Business Law
- Business Communications
- Transmedia Storytelling: Digital Post Production
- Social Media Applications & Measurement
- Social Media & Internet Marketing
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Consumer Behaviour
- Social Media Strategy
- CRM Process & Patterns
- Sociology of Community: The Indigenous Context
- Project Management
- Sustainability Responsibility & Ethics
- Data Integrity & Organization
- Capstone Project
Course Duration & Fees
Confederation College is #4 on our list of digital marketing courses in Hamilton. The duration of the Digital Marketing and Marketing Analytics course is 2 years and the fee is USD 17,019 + USD 1,725 program costs.
- Gain training in workplace business practices, communications, and interpersonal dynamics
- Integrate and apply the skills and knowledge acquired in the program during a capstone project
- Learn how to combine traditional marketing and communication practices with digital marketing applications
Address: 1450 Nakina Drive, P.O. Box 398, Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada, P7C 4W
Phone: (807) 475-6110
Toronto School of Management (TSoM) is a college that offers a broad range of career-focused programs in business, hospitality and tourism, big data, cybersecurity, and accounting.
TSoM gives importance to real workplace experience and has hence collaborated with over 100 employers to provide co-op placements to students, ensuring you get the most out of your program.
- Introduction to Marketing and Branding
- Google SEO
- Website Building and Design for Marketers
- Google Analytics
- Managing Social Media Sponsored Campaigns
- Pay Per Click Marketing with Google Ads
- Campaign Management, Regulations, and Compliance
Course Duration and Fees
Toronto School of Management is #5 on our list of digital marketing courses in Hamilton. It is a full-time course for a duration of 24 weeks in-class and 12 weeks co-op, the total duration being 51 weeks with breaks. The cost for this course is $14,495 CAD. They offer a scholarship for both domestic and international students which makes the fees $4,276 CAD and $10,495 CAD, respectively.
- Gain an Additional Certificate from the Digital Marketing Institute
- Strengthen Your Resume With Canadian Work Experience
- Guaranteed Co-Op Placement* or Capstone
Phone number: +1 416-800-2204
Address: 22 College Street Suite 300, Toronto, ON, M5G 1K2, Canada
Email: [email protected]
These were the top 5 digital marketing courses in Hamilton for you to choose from to ascend your digital skills. Let’s look at some of the commonly asked questions.
FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Which is the best place to study Digital Marketing?
The best place to learn digital marketing is the Indian Institute of Digital Education. They offer an online advanced digital marketing course & an MBA-Level Post Graduation Program in Digital Marketing.
IIDE was awarded as “India’s Best Digital Learning Institute” by the Indian Education Congress and Awards 2020 and by the World Education Congress Awards 2021. The institute is also going global and raising the bar of imparting education all over.
Q. Why is digital marketing time-consuming?
Digital marketing is a demanding as well as time-consuming aspect of any business. This is because you need to keep up with all the conversations about your brand, monitor the efforts of your competitors, connect with your audience, stay on top of industry trends, create relevant as well as valuable content, and so much more.
Q. What is the Fee for Digital Marketing Courses in Hamilton?
The digital marketing course fees in Hamilton on average range between USD 200 to USD 7000. However, the fees vary in different institutes depending on the packages chosen and the duration of the course. IIDE’s Online Digital Marketing course is for USD 971 + Taxes.
Q. What is the qualification for digital marketing?
No specific qualification is required to learn digital marketing. One can learn digital marketing anytime one wants to upskill themselves. Although, a basic qualification of Class 12 passing for certification courses and a graduation degree for postgraduate courses is required.
Q. Is digital marketing a good career?
Digital Marketing has proven to be a highly lucrative career over the past few years due to its soaring demand. A heavy focus on conducting business online in this evolving market, along with a handsome salary and freedom to creatively showcase your talents are the key reasons to specialize in this skill-driven industry.
These were the top 5 digital marketing courses in Hamilton. As we look for new skills to develop and sharpen our knowledge in today’s world, learning about Digital Marketing becomes a prerequisite.
Are you someone who’s looking to ascend your skills from the comfort of your home? Check out IIDE’s short-term certification courses in digital marketing.
We hope the blog has helped gain insight and choose the most suitable institute for you. Let us know in the comments section below.
"*" indicates required fields