The need for an adaptable workforce has arisen after the COVID-19 pandemic. A comprehensive approach to talent management is necessary to promote an agile workforce, with companies concentrating on employees’ skill development through internal training initiatives. This gave rise to the demand of corporate training programs & courses.
Let’s first understand who should be a part of the corporate training programs.
Who should do a Corporate Training Program/Course?
A corporate training program is important, especially for freshers. This makes them ready for the role and responsibilities that they have been hired for. It is also essential for executives, as it helps them upskill themselves and get ready for higher roles in the organization. A corporate training program can also be beneficial for C-level executives.
Why opt for a Corporate Training Program/Course?
One of the ways businesses cut costs is through employee training. Although training your employees does cost money, it is an investment in the future of your company. The future success of your business depends on the training and development of your workforce.
The ability to communicate effectively, analyze critically, and solve problems are the skills that employees need to develop.
A corporate training program helps employees acquire skill sets that enable them to do a wider range of work, Increases the capability to carry out and accomplish the specified objectives listed in a company’s business plan, Increases capacity for adapting to change, and helps in business transformation.
To know more, read our blog on Why is it important to train employees in 2022.
Now, the question arises of which corporate training program is best for you. To make it easier for you, we have listed the top corporate training programs & course providers for you.
Top 5 Corporate Training Programs & Courses in 2022
Corporate Training Programs have grown all over the globe and to help you choose the best, we have made you the list of the top 5 corporate training programs and courses in 2022-
IIDE Is recognized as India’s #1 institute for digital marketing, IIDE excels when it comes to industry-relevant training.
IIDE’s corporate training programs now also called IIDEPRO help transform the employee learning experience and accelerate your business growth by using the latest technologies and innovative techniques.
IIDE offers three types of corporate training programs- IIDEPro Signature, IIDEPro Select and IIDEPro Bespoke.
- IIDEPRO SIGNATURE
A complete learning ecosystem that combines content dissemination and learner retention using integrated reporting
Learning Management Platform
- Curated curriculum for your organization
- Experience to suit the employee’s schedule
- Reporting to track learning goals
IIDEPRO Signature can help you:
- Qualify your recruitment sources
- Facilitate a smooth onboarding process
- Fuel your learning & development efforts
- Assist annual reviews & appraisals
- Elevate sense of employee happiness
Delivery: Recorded Video Content
Learners: 50+ (Over the course of 6 months)
- IIDEPRO SELECT
Take control of the learning outcome by selecting your training modules
A-La-Carte Learning Solution
- Define the learning topics
- Identify the level of the learners
- Input the number of learners
IIDEPRO Select can help you:
- Quickly visualize the learning journey
- Conveniently skill cross-discipline teams
- Create a goal-based learning pathway
- Skill your employees in just 1 day
Mode: Online or Offline
Delivery: Live Instructor
Learners: Ideal for groups of 15 to 35 learners
- IIDEPRO BESPOKE
Businesses with prior digital experience looking for specific upskilling OR what’s next
Customized Learning Experience
- Flexible for 100 learners or just a handful
- Delivered virtually, in-person or blended
- Library content or freshly curated
IIDEPRO Bespoke can deliver:
- Tailored learning experience
- Flexible learning goals
- Curated training curriculum
Mode: Online, Offline or Blended
Delivery: Live Instructor and/or Recorded
Learners: 1 to 100 Learners
- 5+ Years of Corporate Training
- 100+ Corporate Partnerships Globally
- 5000+ Professionals Trained
- No. 1 Digital Learning Institute – Awarded by Indian Education Congress
- Customized Content
- Online & Offline Modes of learning
- 200+ Industry Experts on our Panel of Trainers
- Professional Certification
- 20+ Learning Modules
- 4.5/5 Average Rating from Participants
- Leo Burnett
- Asian Paints
- Deepak Group
- Publicis Groupe
- Godrej Professional
- Cadila Pharmaceuticals
- Mobil India
- Mahindra Rise
- Mahindra Partners
- CASA India
- Shrimad Rajchandra Love and Care
- Law & Kenneth | Saatchi & Saatchi
- Estee Lauder
- Atout France
- Numa Paris
- Infinique Marketing
- Blowfish Digital
- 4th Wheel
- The World Bank
Phone no: +91 7304534110
Email id: email@example.com
2. Digital Marketing Institute
Digital Marketing Institute works with global organizations to help them understand the impact of, and opportunities within, the digital economy.
- Professional Learning Programs – Certified Digital Marketing Associate, Certified Digital Marketing Professional, Certified Digital & Social Sales Professional, Certified Digital Marketing Specialist in Search, Certified Digital Marketing Specialist in Social Media, Certified Digital Marketing Specialist in Strategy & Planning
- Corporate Solutions
- Capability Building Engagement Process
- Professional Certification
- 18K+ Professionals Certified Globally
- 100 Education Partners in over 100 countries
- 5,200 Test centers available in over 175 countries
- 1 Global Standard
- Industry-wide validation
- Skills-Based Analysis
- Cutting-Edge Content
- Tailored Marketing Support
Phone no: +1 (972) 559 0380
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Simplilearn is one of the world’s leading certification training providers. They partner with companies and individuals to address their unique needs and provide training and coaching that helps working professionals achieve their career goals.
- Upskilling And Level-Setting
- Onboarding New Hires
- Digital Academy
- Live virtual classes taught by industry experts
- Cohort-based learning with peer-to-peer interaction
- Capstone projects involving real-world data sets with virtual labs for hands-on learning
- 24/7 teaching assistance with access to learner social forums
Phone no: 1800-212-7688
4. Centum learning
Centum Learning is one of the most admired learning solutions companies in India and Africa providing new-age learning solutions to accelerate business and impact livelihood. With over 3,000 learning and development specialists and their domain expertise in 21+ industry verticals, Centum Learning has trained more than 2 million people globally.
- Sales & Service Academy – Sales Excellence Program, Service Excellence Program
- Centum-CCL Leadership Academy
- Maximize Employee Productivity – New Hire Induction Program, End-to-End Workforce Solutions(SHT), Functional & Domain Expertise, Business Process Improvement Program
- Grow Leaders From Within – First Time Manager Training, Leadership Development, Assessment & Development Centre, Change Management Program
- Create Winning Teams – Life Skills & Behavioral Training, Experiential Training Solutions-Outbound
- Contest, Rewards & Loyalty Programs – Contest & Employee R&R, Influencer Marketing & Loyalty Program
- Tata Steel
- Tata Motors
- Tata Sky
- Maruti Suzuki
- Shapoorji Pallonji
- Indian Oil
- Delhi Indira Gandhi International Airport
- The World Bank
- UltraTech Cement
Phone no: +91-11-45881000
5. Digital Vidya
Digital Vidya is Asia’s leading professional training company focusing on imparting new-age skills to individuals & organizations.
Over 61,000+ professionals (including CXOs) have participated in more than 3,800+ training batches conducted by Digital Vidya.
- Digital Marketing
- Data Analytics
- Data Visualization & Reporting
- Behavioral Training
- Financial Management
- 10+ Years of Trust in the Corporate Training Space
- 50+ Veteran Industry Trainers
- Leading Brand Partnerships
- Experiential Training Commitment
- Local & Global Case Studies
- Customized to Business Objectives
- Training Assessments & Feedback
- Brainstorming & Dialogue Sessions
- Discovery Channel
- GE Capital
- SBI Card
- Make My Trip
Phone no: +91-80100-3303
Email id: email@example.com
Which Corporate Training Program/Course should you opt for?
IIDE is India’s No.1 Digital Marketing Institute that trains students, freshers, and working professionals who wish to start their journey in Digital Marketing or enhance their existing skills. IIDE also offers Corporate training programs that integrate the latest technologies and innovative techniques to transform employee learning and accelerate your business growth.
It has also recently introduced IIDEPRO Signature which is designed to help companies cut the onboarding time by 50%, optimize capacity building, KPI setting for probation & appraisals, talent retention, and organization development. In a nutshell – save time, money & effort to retain the best talent. Its features include video lectures, MCQs, exams, and assignments with detailed analytics for you to monitor each employee’s performance with ease and accuracy.
If employee onboarding, performance measurement, and retention is a problem area, you should definitely take a demo tour.
How do I set up a corporate training program?
Ans. The best way to set up a corporate training program is to partner with one of the leading learning and development solution providers. Once you define the learning objectives, you can discuss this along with additional information such as the current learner level, investment of time, mode of learning, etc and the content experts would be able to recommend the corporate training program for you.
Which company provides the best corporate training in India?
Ans. While each company has its own key offerings, IIDE offers the best corporate training programs for businesses – designed to equip employees with the knowledge, tools & techniques based on the latest trends, case studies & best industry practices. Our holistic learning solutions can cater to skill the entire organization or specifically upskill teams – sales, marketing, or product with soft skills, analysis & reporting tools, presentation skills, and more along with our expertise in digital marketing.
How do you prepare a training checklist?
Ans. Define the learning objectives. Identify the current learning level of the employees. Specify preferences such as mode of learning, the flexibility of the program, duration of the training, etc. Discuss these details with your internal stakeholders.
Great! So, now we have provided you with a list of the top corporate training programs/courses. Hope that this listicle helps you decide on the right one for you.
If you have any doubts, you can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to avail a free demo session.
"*" indicates required fields