Super Session With Toru Jhaveri
Strategy Head – DDB Mudra West
Indian Women, Identity and Internet.
- In this super session with Ms.Toru Jhaveri, Strategy Head- DDB Mudra, the students learned about women’s behavior on the digital landscape.
- Toru spoke about how memes & emojis have become the “Language of the Internet”” and how women are using it to make their voices be heard.
- She highlighted how digital content is helping women figure out their identity online as opposed to their socially restrictive offline environments.
- But as the internet brings new growth ecosystems for women, Toru also pointed out the digital gender divide in India.
- The students gained a valuable perspective into consumer behavior- the correlation between how one expresses themselves and their internet usage”