IIDE Super Session Topic
Indian Women, Identity and Internet.
- In this super session with Ms.Toru Jhaveri, Strategy Head- DDB Mudra, the students learned about women’s behavior
on the digital landscape
- Toru spoke about how memes & emojis have become the “”Language of the Internet”” and how women are using it to
make their voices be heard
- She highlighted how digital content is helping women figure out their identity online as opposed to their
socially restrictive offline environments
- But as the internet brings new growth ecosystems for women, Toru also pointed out the digital gender divide in
- The students gained a valuable perspective into consumer behavior- the correlation between how one expresses
themselves and their internet usage
Start your online digital marketing training with industry experts.
Other Super Mentors
Every Saturday IIDE hosts live super sessions with CMO’s of top companies and heavyweights of the advertising industry.