Super Session With Sujay Rachh
Executive Director – Leo Burnett
Thinking Brand in a Dynamic Digital Landscape!
- Thinking Brand in a Dynamic Digital Landscape! IIDE – Indian Institute of Digital Education hosted a Supersession with Sujay Rachh – Executive Director leoburnett
- The digital landscape is everchanging with new platforms and features being introduced frequently. While it’s important to leverage digital marketing to build an iconic brand, it must be done with a complete understanding of the brand’s values
- Sujay introduced us to the concept of Brand Braining. Marketers must maintain a brand discipline while creating a brand world, and in order to do this, brand communication needs to be relatable and consistent
- Sujay spoke of the Brand Purpose Model by Simon Sinek and emphasized the need for clarity of WHY, a discipline of HOW, and consistency of WHAT. Basis these points he discussed with us case studies on brands like Apple, Ta-daa! barcnd by (YCook India Private Limited) and BRANDCAPITAL, India
- The session was of great insight into how an iconic brand is built with communication echoing the brand’s purpose