Super Session With Nimit Shah
Senior Director – Publicis Group
Art of Instilling Creative Campaigns with Data Driven Decisions!
- Super-Session with Nimit Shah – Senior Director, Publicis Media on the Art of Instilling Creative Campaigns with Data-Driven Decisions.
- Nimit spoke about 3 major focus areas for creating a successful campaign: Data, Technology, and Creativity, and how structured planning and testing can bring desired results from the campaign.
- Nimit threw light on the importance of a correct brief, which is the building block of any campaign. While planning one must always keep in mind the end consumer and do research to understand the core of the audience.
- He highlighted how to use data wisely but also not to rely on it completely. Considering data points that are worth analyzing and if possible one should use the concept of cross-data utilization. He cited examples of companies like Kotak Mahindra Bank and Club Mahindra by showcasing how cross-data utilization gave a different dimension to the campaign
- Lastly, he mentioned the importance of structured testing and optimizing various aspects of campaigns like the audience, ad placements, creatives, etc, that contribute to delivering the result-driven campaigns