IIDE Super Session Topic
Art of Installing Creative Campaigns with Data Driven Decisions!
- Super-Session with Nimit Shah – Senior Director, Publicis Media on the Art of Instilling Creative Campaigns with
- Nimit spoke about 3 major focus areas for creating a successful campaign: Data, Technology, and Creativity, and
how structured planning and testing can bring desired results from the campaign.
- Nimit threw light on the importance of a correct brief, which is the building block of any campaign. While
planning one must always keep in mind the end consumer and do research to understand the core of the audience.
- He highlighted how to use data wisely but also not to rely on it completely. Considering data points that are
worth analyzing and if possible one should use the concept of cross-data utilization. He cited examples of
companies like Kotak Mahindra Bank and Club Mahindra by showcasing how cross-data utilization gave a different
dimension to the campaign
- Lastly, he mentioned the importance of structured testing and optimizing various aspects of campaigns like the
audience, ad placements, creatives, etc, that contribute to delivering the result-driven campaigns
Start your online digital marketing training with industry experts.
Other Super Mentors
Every Saturday IIDE hosts live super sessions with CMO’s of top companies and heavyweights of the advertising industry.