IIDE Super Session Topic
- At IIDE – Indian Institute of Digital Education, we hosted Varun Mishra who has worked with brands like Myntra, grofers and now is working with Paytm for Growth and Analytics.
- Here are some highlights from the session about how one should strategise their plan by analysing the customer purchase pattern .
- 1️⃣ Go for Referral Marketing if you want to tap into a newer audience from your existing customers. As it not only multiplies your customer base but also gives your existing customers rewards which increases your brand’s credibility.
- 2️⃣ If you are looking for ways to retain your customers, Cashback Marketing works the best as it establishes a bond with your audience and encourages them to make purchases more often.
- 3️⃣ Maintain relevancy with customers. Rather than bombarding your consumer with irrelevant information, first, try to understand the audience and then do things accordingly.
- Towards the end of the session, he cited that to grow in the digital space, always keep your mindset open to learning, unlearning and relearning. And we believe our students are gonna keep this thing with themselves forever.
Start your online digital marketing training with industry experts.
Other Super Mentors
Every Saturday IIDE hosts live super sessions with CMO’s of top companies and heavyweights of the advertising industry.