IIDE Super Session Topic
Scenario od Crypto in 2023!
- Srivathsan A R Head of Marketing at Giottus Technologies Pvt Ltd spoke at a supersession hosted by IIDE – Indian Institute of Digital Education on How Crypto will boom in 2023! He started by talking about his journey from being an engineer to doing MBA at IIM. And then finally entered the field of media with Disney Star Sports.
- Sri was the project lead and manager for the Indian Super League, working closely with Neeta Ambani and a lot of other celebrities for the projects was an add-on! He spoke about how surprised he was by how UPI Payment works so efficiently in India compared to other countries.
- While explaining how Giottus came into existence as a startup and how he created a marketing team for the company. He started by addressing how a complex idea can be marketed to the digital masses.
- He explained concepts of Blockchain technology, Bitcoin, the Future of bitcoins and furthermore. While talking about bitcoins he said ”Bitcoin is a technology like a telecom from early 2000’s” and the way reliance changed the telecom industry, bitcoin is a technology that will change everyday lives of people.
- He addressed the question of what blockchain can be in the future by saying it will be De-fi, in meta verse and quantum computing. But as a marketer, they will adapt and invest to only current technologies and not what is predictable.
- While talking about the present stage of bitcoin, he said that we are yet in the early adapters stage of the cycle. Patience is the key and technology will evolve if the fundamentals are strong. So investing in crypto today is the right approach to go with.
- Furthermore, in the conversations, he gave a few tips on what a marketer should do in a company –
1. Know your business and the objectives well, focusing on a long-term plan for the business
2. Be curious and solve the problems without getting the company and its objectives in between
3. Always put emphasis on data and use it to find the truth. Data will always reflect the past and not the future, so putting together data by a human is very important for innovation
4. Product and tech will evolve over time, so be patient and flexible
5. “I don’t know how this works “but” I will learn more about it” is the right approach to work.
- #DigitalMarketing #Blockchain #Crypto #Bitcoin #Investing #Technology #Innovation.
Start your online digital marketing training with industry experts.
Other Super Mentors
Every Saturday IIDE hosts live super sessions with CMO’s of top companies and heavyweights of the advertising industry.