IIDE Super Session Topic
Learn what goes behind successful Media & Creative campaigns!
- IIDE – Indian Institute of Digital Education hosted a Super-Session with Shrenik Gandhi, Co-Founder & CEO at White Rivers Media on Successful Media & Creative Campaigns. He started the session by talking about different cohorts of White River Media and the journey of the company of how it grew from its initial years to what it is today
- Next, he took us through various famous campaigns WRM has executed over the years discussing at length. The famous Khaby Lame X Dream11 and the Astral Pipes association’s campaign and its success
- We also discussed an interesting campaign, The Great Khali X Real Me Noise cancellation headphones with the relation to how important it is to provide timely content and how it should be more customer and ROI-centric in nature
- Shrenik later shed light on how Instagram is going be here and stay for the at least next 5 years and Meta (Facebook) will still be relevant in the Tier B and C cities but ShareChat and Telegram were his two platforms to watch out for in the future. He mentioned the importance of creating shorter forms of content as people are impatient and even platforms are pushing the shorter forms of content. He also spoke how Metaverse and Web 3.0 are going to be the future and encouraged young marketers to learn more and more about them
- Next Shrenik shared WRM’s manifesto of how they don’t aspire to be the BEST but try to be the MOST. He briefly mentioned that Passion, Street Smartness, and Honesty are the 3 qualities young marketers must have if they aspire to work at WRM and also encouraged young marketers to keep up with the latest trends and be active and vocal on various social media platforms
- We ended the session with a fun Rapid Fire session with Shrenik getting to know him a little better
Start your online digital marketing training with industry experts.
Other Super Mentors
Every Saturday IIDE hosts live super sessions with CMO’s of top companies and heavyweights of the advertising industry.