IIDE Super Session Topic
Sports Content in the Digital Era!
- At IIDE – Indian Institute of Digital Education we had the honor of hosting Shantanu Pusalkar, Head Video & Content Marketing at Sportskeeda for a Super-Session on the evolution and reality of Sports Content in the Digital world
- He started with his views on the way Sport content creation and consumption has changed over the past few years. He touched upon the astronomical rise of live-streaming on OTT platforms along with their hyper-personalized viewing options such as enjoying multiple streaming, streaming along with friends, real-time interaction, and the ease of accessibility of content online as opposed to traditional coverage
- He continued by highlighting the need for brevity in content and how businesses are constantly churning out concise yet quality content to grab the attention of innumerable views in a matter of seconds
- He covered the benefits and features of “Influencer led content” and how businesses are eager to leverage it to create more consumer-friendly content
- He ended the session by pondering over what the future holds by applauding the hybrid model of remote and live broadcasting as the way forward and forecasting a rise in individual content creators on popular social media platforms
Start your online digital marketing training with industry experts.
Other Super Mentors
Every Saturday IIDE hosts live super sessions with CMO’s of top companies and heavyweights of the advertising industry.