IIDE Super Session Topic
Alcobeverage Marketing in India
- At IIDE – Indian Institute of Digital Education, we had the pleasure of hosting Rohan Dhirwani former Marketing Head of Sula Vineyards for Alco-Beverage Marketing in India🍷.
- Marketing alcohol be it online or offline has always been tough in India due to its limitations and restrictions, it certainly became more challenging post covid, but Sula Vineyards – India’s Finest Wines, was quick to adapt to the situation.
- Rohan took us through the process of how the alco-beverage industry advertises itself,
Here are some of the key takeaways from the session –
1️⃣Influencer-led campaigns play an integral part to tap into the newer audience
2️⃣Showcase your products digitally in an appealing and creative way can lead to brand recall
3️⃣Organise events and festivals to let people experience the hospitality and the vibe of your brand
4️⃣Engage with the audience to improve your brand awareness.
- He concluded by telling us how important it is to leverage user-generated content and build a community for your brand.
- To sum up, the session gave us all a whole different perspective as to how to market something when you’re not allowed to do it directly.
Start your online digital marketing training with industry experts.
Other Super Mentors
Every Saturday IIDE hosts live super sessions with CMO’s of top companies and heavyweights of the advertising industry.