IIDE Super Session Topic
From Client Servicing to Crisis Management!
- The Art of Client Servicing with Ofira Ashtamker, Senior Account Director & Digital Lead at Adfactors PR
- Being in the field for more than 15 years, Ofira shares that the primary role of a client servicing person is to
act as a bridge between the client and the company because people are dependent on your word. The goal must be to
build a partnership and grow together at every step. One should put every effort to solve a problem on their own
rather than waiting for it to turn into a complaint
- If you want to stay ahead of the game in this modern age, adopt an entrepreneurial approach towards your clients.
It is highly appreciated by clients if the service is proactive with the right attitude and more than the service,
it is the trust which plays a crucial role in the relationship
- In case of any kind of miscommunication or misunderstanding, the solution is to sit down and have an honest face to face discussion to fix the concerns before they go out of hand. It is not right to respond to the client when you are either angry or frustrated as it my cloud your judgement or your decision making
- Make a habit to under-promise and over-deliver to give the client a delightful experience. Say what you mean and do what you say if you want to build a long-term relationship with your clients. Discuss the strategy, your process, and determine the right marketing KPIs to set yourself up for success
- Three quick tips:
– Create a partnership
– Be accountable
– Be a problem solver
Start your online digital marketing training with industry experts.
Other Super Mentors
Every Saturday IIDE hosts live super sessions with CMO’s of top companies and heavyweights of the advertising industry.