IIDE Super Session Topic
Definition of Great Work and Measuring Creativity.
- With super speakers like Mukund Olety – Chief Creative Officer at VMLY&R, being generous in making out the time for inspiring young talent, IIDE – Indian Institute of Digital Education super-sessions are becoming the place where creativity is taking leaps.
- In Mukund’s session, students were privileged to hear stories about some groundbreaking campaigns that were born out of the simplest ideas anyone can have: ideas that don’t take time to spread like wildfire when implemented correctly.
- As the session progressed, Mukund shared some really valuable insights debunking the myth that ideas can only be implemented with big budgets & how a really great campaign connects audiences across the globe. He cites some amazing & successful campaigns by The HEINEKEN Company, The Wendy’s Company, Mercado Livre Brasil, Dell Technologies, Burger King, Gloria Groove, & many more.
- He stressed the idea that creativity is universal and that it is nothing if not subjective in nature and added that having more than 1 idea in your pitch deck is always a bonus.
- He encouraged students to be intuitive and to trust their gut. The session came to an end with a round of questions & answers that definitely left the young digital marketers full of insights & in-depth knowledge
Start your online digital marketing training with industry experts.
Other SuperSession Speakers
Every Saturday IIDE hosts live super sessions with CMO’s of top companies and heavyweights of the advertising industry.