IIDE Super Session Topic
“Driving E-commerce Growth to get next billion consumers (Mobile Marketing App Installs)”
- Last Saturday we had the pleasure of hosting Abhishek Bhasin Associate Director – Brand, Growth & Mobile App Marketing Lead at MakeMyTrip for our students at IIDE – Indian Institute of Digital Education🤩.
- He started by telling us about his journey in the digital industry and how everything he has learned along the way has shaped him. 📈 He took us through various brands in depth to help us understand what goes behind creating a successful mobile app marketing campaign.
- He not only covered everything there is to know about mobile app marketing, but he also kept the session interactive and interesting by demonstrating to us how MakeMyTrip uses excel in making its ad campaigns more convenient.
- He shared his opinion about how important it is to have an app for your brand to create and build your brand in the digital space and how it attracts more customers for your business.
- He walked us through his framework of ‘5 steps to learn anything digital’ –
1️⃣ Don’t think twice and start now!!
2️⃣ Be curious about the journey
3️⃣ Define your objective – know your company from the inside out and define your objective
4️⃣ Identify your benchmarks – by conducting competitor research and analysing what works in your niche
5️⃣ Keep optimising – digital trends keep changing every day and the key to making your campaigns stand out is by optimising them whenever required.
- Furthermore, he gave us a detailed walk-through on how app installs can be either paid or organic
👉🏻 For organic app installs he emphasised building a brand on the google app store by keeping these 4 points in mind.
- ✅ Adding relevant keywords,
✅ Description of the brand,
✅ Size of the app,
✅ Rating & reviews
- 👉🏻 For paid app installs he gave us an in-depth knowledge of what CPI, CPA and tROAS are and how to choose the right objective for your brand.
- He concluded the session by mentioning – how creating your brand name on google is a long-term practice which requires a lot of permutations and combinations.
- All in all the session was very informative and we couldn’t have asked for a better mentor for this topic.
- #DigitalMarketing #PerformanceMarketing #MobileAppMarketing #CampaignPlanning #BrandStrategy.
Start your online digital marketing training with industry experts.
Other Super Mentors
Every Saturday IIDE hosts live super sessions with CMO’s of top companies and heavyweights of the advertising industry.