Are you looking for comprehensive Social Media Marketing Courses in Leeds? Do you want to learn how to use Social Media Marketing to promote products or services? If your answer is yes then this blog can be a perfect headstart for you.
In this blog, we have listed the top 6 Social Media Marketing Courses in Leeds and all the necessary details about these courses to help you become a Social Media Marketing expert. These courses will answer all your questions related to Social Media Marketing and provide you with an in-depth exploration of the world of Social Media. Through these courses, you will find out what Social Media Marketing entails, including its history and the different social media channels that exist.
But, before we get started with our list of top 6 Social Media Marketing Courses in Leeds, let us first understand what Social Media Marketing exactly is, why it is so important, and how it is highly beneficial.
Social Media Marketing (SMM) is a type of internet marketing that uses various social media apps as marketing tools. These social media platforms enable you to connect with your audience, build a brand, increase sales, drive traffic to your website, and build a community of followers to share your content and engage. Some of the most popular social media platforms used in social media marketing include Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, and Pinterest.
Nowadays Social Media Marketing is highly important for any business as consumers today check out social media when they want to learn more about a company or its products or services. If you don’t have a social media presence, you’re missing out on a great opportunity to make an impression on your potential customers. Social media is the ideal place for brands looking to understand their audience’s interests and preferences.
The benefits of Social Media Marketing to promote a business are too good to overlook. With the help of Social media marketing, the potential growth of your businesses is no longer limited by a short advertising budget. With the right Social media marketing tools, your business can easily thrive in today’s competitive world. You can maximize your reach and segment your audience with the help of Social Media Marketing. It is a low-cost way for businesses to increase their visibility as well as brand awareness. It also reduces your advertising costs and helps you boost your sales.
As you have gained all the knowledge about Social Media Marketing, its importance, and its benefits let’s look at the Social Media Marketing job opportunities available in Leeds:
Source – Indeed.com
Astonishing, isn’t it? As you can see, there are plenty of social media marketing jobs in Leeds, and more to come in the next few years. This is why building a career in Social Media Marketing can be a great option for you if you are interested in this field. Digital marketing and social media presence are such critical requirements for businesses that social media professionals have excellent job security.
Bonus tip: Social Media Marketing has gained immense popularity in the last couple of years. So, if you want to learn how it actually works then check out our blog on How Social Media Marketing Works. This blog will explain everything you need to know about Social Media Marketing from why you need social media marketing to the pros and cons of Social Media Marketing. It will also provide you with some strategies and tips to get started in this amazing field.
Now let us take a look now at the 6 best Social Media Marketing courses in Leeds to help you become an expert in the field.
Top 6 Social Media Marketing Courses in Leeds:
IIDE is one of today’s leading institutes for digital marketing in India. Having been named the “Best Digital Marketing Institute” at the World Education Congress Awards 2021, IIDE is raising the bar of global education.
IIDE is transforming the way students learn today. Unlike other traditional institutes, IIDE doesn’t encourage students to learn from PPTs which have not been updated for a long time. We believe in a customized, concise, and real-world relevant curriculum.
Of the numerous specialized courses available, IIDE offers an Online Social Media Marketing Course that follows an advanced teaching methodology. The course begins with watching high-quality video lectures, followed by live online sessions and you will also be given assignments as well as practice tests to assess your knowledge.
Want to learn more about this Social Media Marketing course? Here’s everything you need to know about IIDE’s online content marketing course with certification. But before we get into the details of the course, here’s a glimpse of student life at IIDE.
Social Media Marketing Course Syllabus
- Introduction to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and Snapchat
- Introduction to Facebook Ads and Instagram Marketing
- Building a Quality Customer Base Online from Scratch
- Audience Targeting Options – Demographics, Interests, and Behaviour
- Facebook and Instagram Ad Placement and Budgeting Options
- Various types of Ad Formats on Facebook and Instagram
- Importance of Landing Pages and Remarketing
- Deeper Understanding of Facebook and Instagram Ads
- Setting up Ads on Twitter and LinkedIn
Social Media Marketing Course Faculty
IIDE has a team of wonderful trainers, who are industry experts and have hands-on experience in the subject they teach. This helps the students to learn from the top business leaders and get some insights into the corporate world as well. Below mentioned is the trainer responsible for teaching IIDE’s Online Social Media Marketing course:
Social Media Marketing Course Duration & Fees
The duration of the online social media marketing course is approximately 29 hours. The social media marketing course fee is USD 170.
This fee may appear to be a little on the high side, but have a look at the course highlights:
Social Media Marketing Course Highlights
- Industry-recognized IIDE Certification
- 6+ Hours of Live Class
- 1+ Hours of Video Lectures
- Attend lectures via any Device
- Access to Video lectures for 30 days
- Practice Tests & Assignments
- Learn From Experts
- Dedicated Q&A Support and Help
On completion of this online Social Media Marketing course, you will be able to manage social media platforms efficiently and become a social media professional. IIDE’s certificate serves as a testament to the knowledge and skills you have gained.
IIDE Students Work At
It is always said that learning from the best will give you a better understanding and a great experience.
So, if you wish to catch a glimpse of how learning is at IIDE, sign up for this free masterclass led by Mr. Karan Shah, CEO, and founder of IIDE, on the basics of digital marketing.
Now, this masterclass is not directly related to SEO but it will give you an overview of digital marketing. This way you get to learn something new and also decide if our teaching style works for you.
Phone Number: +91 96199 58615
Email ID: [email protected]
There are many social media marketing courses on Udemy, one of which is Social media marketing strategy 2022: Launch your SMM. This is a comprehensive social media marketing strategy and management course for businesses that will teach you how to convert subscribers into actual customers. In this course, you will learn how to create a social media advertising strategy for your project. You will also learn how to use various analytics tools, track sales via social media, and promote your content.
In this SMM course, you will learn how to manage your social media reputation along with how to conduct competitive analysis. You will also learn how to properly create a portrait of your target audience and create a content plan. This course will help you understand how to work with influencers as well as communities. After completing this course, you’ll gain a variety of social media marketing skills that you can use to grow social media or your business. You can also advance your career with the help of this course.
- SMM strategy and why businesses need it? Which social networks should you choose
- Social media analysis
- How to measure results and analyze clients.
- What to write on social networks? Content and content plan.
- How to sell content on social media. Seeding content.
- Social media reputation management and negative reviews
- 2 hours of on-demand video
- 7 sections
- 38 lectures
- 8 downloadable resources
- 1 Article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- 4.3 out of 5 stars rating
- 120,909+ students enrolled
Course Duration & Fees
The duration of this SMM course is 1 hour and 50 minutes and its price is EUR 59.99.
Phone: (415) 813- 1710
Email: [email protected]
Skillshare has many social media marketing courses, one of which is Social Media Marketing: Building Your Brand & Audience On Social Media. In this course, you’ll learn everything you need to know to build your brand and gain an engaged social media audience. Whether you’re a complete novice or have been using social media for a while, this course is your step-by-step guide to building the social media brand and audience you’ve been dreaming of.
This SMM course will teach you how to target your niche. You’ll also learn questions to ask yourself before building your brand. This course will help you in understanding why you actually need a content strategy and how to build one. This course offers a variety of branding tips that you should follow. It shows you what’s really hurting your brand. If you are struggling to pick a niche or don’t know what makes a compelling brand then this course is for you.
- Class Introduction
- Picking your niche
- Questions to ask yourself before building your brand
- Why you need a content strategy
- Creating your social media content strategy
- The 3 content types you should be creating
- Should you post daily on social media?
- How to post daily content
- Quantity vs. quality when it comes to social media content
- Improving your social media content
- Creating evergreen content
- The elements of branding (below the surface)
- The importance of brand authenticity
- The importance of clarity on social media
- Caring about the way your feed looks
- Branding advice you must follow
- Things that are actually damaging your brand
- Attracting your desired audience
- The reasons why people actually follow you
- The mindset needed to succeed on social media
- Conclusion & Class project
- 7 Days Free Trial
- Engaged Community
- Learn From Anywhere
- 21 Lessons
- All-Level Course
- 621+ Students Enrolled
- Get unlimited access to every class
Course Duration & Fees
The duration of this SMM course is 3 hours and 47 minutes and to enroll in this course you’ll have to buy a premium monthly membership of Skillshare.
Email: [email protected]
Eduonix is known for creating and distributing quality technical training. They have a team of industry experts with over 10 years of experience in their respective fields. They aim to teach technology-related skills that are relevant to the current industry as well as used in today’s professional world. Their vision is to make learning fun, fulfilling, and personalized in order to help students and professionals easily navigate the course.
Eduonix offers an SMM course known as Social Media Marketing – Digital Marketing Strategy. In this course, you will learn how to market your business using social media marketing for free without paying for advertising. All content available in this course is up to date. This course also includes free access to Facebook’s private social media marketing group for help, advice, and the latest news and tips.
- Module 1 – Understanding Social Media Marketing
- Module 2 – Marketing As A Business Priority
- Module 3 – Understanding The Buyer Journey
- Module 4 – Bob’s World View Marketing
- Module 5 – Social Media Marketing And Search Engine Optimisation – SEO
- Module 6 – Social Media Marketing Platforms
- Module 7 – Posting On Social Media Platforms
- Module 8 – Social Media Posting Ideas
- Module 9 – Creating A Social Media Post
- Module 10 – Community Based Marketing
- Module 11 – Building A Social Media Marketing Plan
- Module 12 – Social Media Marketing Case Studies
- Module 13 – Creating Social Media Images With Adobe Spark
- Module 14 – Creating Your Social Media Profile Image
- Module 15 – Lighting Your Subject
- Module 16 – Editing Your Images With Snapseed On An iPhone Or Smartphone
- Module 17 – Blogging For Business – Copywriting For Blogs And Articles
- Module 18 – Blogging – Writing Your Copy
- Module 19 – Email Marketing – Building Your Email List
- Module 20 – Using Your Email List
- Module 21 – Email Copywriting
- Module 22 – Email Analytics – Automation – Maintenance
- Module 23 – SEO And Local SEO – A Guide To Ranking Your Business In Google Search
- Module 24 – Google Search And Your Position In Local Search
- Module 25 – Google My Business – A Strong Local SEO Ranking Factor
- Module 26 – Building Up Reviews – Including Google Local Reviews
- Module 27 – Backlinks – Understand How They Improve SEO
- Module 28 – On-Site SEO – Improving Your Site SEO
- Module 29 – Keyword Optimisation For Powerful SEO
- Module 30 – Local Business Online Marketing
- Module 31 – YouTube Channel Setup And SEO
- Module 32 – YouTube Video Launch Strategy
- Module 33 – Mastering Audio Production For Video And Podcasting
- Module 34 – Mastering Video Lighting And Subject Composition
- Module 35 – Green Screen Video Production
- Module 36 – On Camera Presence – Getting Comfortable In Front Of A Camera
- Module 37 – Writing A Promotional Script For Your Video
- Module 38 – Video And Audio Editing Using Adobe Premiere Pro And Adobe Audition
- Module 39 – Vlogging Style Video Production
- Module 40 – Understanding Instagram
- Module 41 – Quora Marketing
- Module 42 – Pinterest Marketing
- Module 43 – Introduction To Podcasting
- 280 Lectures
- 20.44 Hours of Video
- Rated 4.3 out of 5 Star
- Learn from Experts
- Cost Friendly Course
Course Duration & Fees
The duration of this SMM course can be 20.44 hours and its price is USD 6.
Phone: +91 22-27782183/84
BitDegree offers many social media marketing training courses, one of which is Social Media Marketing Training: Market Your Business for Free in which you will learn how to use social media marketing to your advantage. This course is designed for beginners and contains over 20 hours of valuable content. This course will introduce you to social media marketing and show you how to use it to reach your target audience.
In this Social Media Marketing course, learn how to use social media marketing to get free website traffic and increase sales. In this course, you will learn terms such as marketing, media, and social. With the help of this course, you will also have an overview of free and paid traffic, as well as local and international social media marketing. If you are new to social media marketing, this course is for you.
- Section 1: Understanding Social Media Marketing
- Section 2: Social Media Marketing – Marketing As A Business Priority
- Section 3: Social Media Marketing – Buyer Journey
- Section 4: Social Media Marketing – Bobs View
- Section 5: Social Media Marketing and SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
- Section 6: Social Media Marketing Platforms
- Section 7: Social Media Marketing – Posting On Platforms
- Section 8: Social Media Marketing – Posting Ideas
- Section 9: Social Media Marketing – Creating Posts
- Section 10: Social Media Marketing – Community Marketing
- Section 11: Social Media Marketing Content Plan
- Section 12: Social Media Marketing – Case Studies
- Section 13: iPhone Portraits
- Section 14: Blogging
- Section 15: Email Marketing
- Section 16: Local SEO + SEO – A Guide To Ranking Your Local Business In Google Local Search
- Section 17: YouTube Marketing
- Section 18: Audio Production – Mastering Audio
- Section 19: Video Production – Mastering Lighting
- Section 20: Video Production – Mastering Green Screen
- Section 21: Video Production – Your On-Camera Presence
- Section 22: Video Production – Writing A Promotional Script For Your Video
- Section 23: Video Production – Video Editing
- Section 24: Vlogging
- Section 25: Instagram
- Section 26: Quora
- Section 27: Pinterest
- Section 28: Adobe Spark
- Section 29: Podcasting
- Section 30: Summary
- NFT Certificate
- 281 Lessons
- 4.3 Rating
- Expert Instructors
- +100 XP
- Certificate of Completion
- Beginner-Level Course
- Life-Time Free Access
- Learn from Scratch
- Reward-based learning
- Gamified learning environment
Course Duration & Fees
The duration of this SMM course is 20 hours and 26 minutes and its price is USD 41.99.
Email: [email protected]
6. Future Learn – Digital Skills
Future Learn’s main motto is to help educate people around the world. Being an e-learning platform, future learn provides a variety of courses. They have trained more than 10 million learners. Their digital skills course walks you through the basics of social media management which includes all the tools you should know about as a digital marketer. Check out more details regarding this course below.
- What is social media?
- Target groups
- Social media channels
- Managing your social media presence
- Social media management tools
- Social media top tips
- The importance of performance measurement
- Social media listening
Course Duration and Fees
The course duration and fee for this social media course provided by Future learn are currently unavailable. However, you can get in touch with them to know more about these details.
- Training by industry experts
- Industry relevant curriculum
- 100% online
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can I do Social Media Marketing on my own?
Of course. You can do Social Media Marketing yourself. With practice, anyone can learn how to do Social Media Marketing for their business. Our advice; take a Social Media Marketing course and apply what you learn to your business. A great place to start learning Social Media Marketing is IIDE’s Online Social Media Marketing Course.
Q. How effective is Social Media Marketing?
According to HubSpot, social media leads to 100% higher close rates than outbound marketing strategies. That’s because every post and every interaction you make on your social media channels is an opportunity to convert an interested lead into a satisfied customer.
Q. What are social media management tools?
Social media management tools are software that you can use to publish, monitor, as well as manage your social media networks from a single dashboard. This simplifies content management and also streamlines the process when multiple teams are working on one or more accounts. Some of the best Social media management tools in digital marketing are Buffer, Hootsuite, Sprout Social, Semrush, HubSpot, Sendible, and Crowd Fire.
Q. How to know which social media channel is best to market on?
Determine your target audience and find the platform where they demographically spend the most time. This will help you in choosing the right social media platform to market your products or services.
Q. What are the best ways to upskill in the field of Digital Marketing?
There are many ways to upskill yourself in the field of Digital Marketing. You can seek out thought-leaders and follow them, attend webinars or virtual events, or consider a certification or relevant coursework to upskill yourself in the field of Digital Marketing. You can also visit our knowledge portal for upskilling yourself in the field of Digital Marketing where you can gain insight into the digital marketing industry as well as learn about tips, tricks, tools, techniques, and the latest in the digital marketing space.
That’s it, folks! We hope this blog answered all your questions regarding Social Media Marketing courses in Leeds and you enjoyed reading it. Each course listed in this blog has something unique to offer.
Social Media Marketing is Just a part of digital marketing and if you want to learn all the skills related to Digital Marketing and launch a career in this field, check out IIDE’s Online Digital Marketing Course. It is a comprehensive course designed for anyone looking to break into the ever-growing field of digital marketing. In this course, you will learn everything about the key tools and skills that are needed to succeed in digital marketing across search, social media, and analytics. This course is ideal for individuals pursuing a career as digital marketers, entrepreneurs wishing to grow their businesses or marketing professionals who are looking to expand and improve their digital marketing skills.
If you don’t have enough time to pursue a full-fledged digital marketing course and want to take a shorter course or focus on a specific digital marketing field then you should check out IIDE’s short-term certificate courses. With the help of these courses, you can upskill yourself in various fields of Digital Marketing such as Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing, Copywriting, Google Analytics, Google Ads, and Media Planning among others. These courses will provide you with in-depth knowledge of your desired digital marketing field as well as help you develop all industry-relevant skills.
If you have any queries regarding Social Media Marketing then let us know in the comment section down below. We’ll be happy to answer your queries. Happy Reading!