Searching for an MBA in Digital Marketing in Ghana?
Let’s take you to the world of Digital Marketing. As you’ve come to search for an MBA in Digital Marketing, you must already know the term digital Marketing. In this Blog, We have covered everything that you would be wanting to know about MBA in Digital Marketing in Ghana.
What is an MBA Degree?
MBA is a postgraduate degree students look to pursue after completing their graduation. It is a well-recognized degree. MBA in Digital Marketing is a specialized business degree program that focuses on preparing students with the skills and knowledge to excel in the fast-paced world of digital marketing.
Here are the key points:
- Comprehensive Education: It provides a comprehensive understanding of marketing principles, coupled with a deep dive into digital marketing strategies and techniques.
- Digital Strategy: Students learn to create effective digital marketing strategies, leveraging various online channels to achieve business objectives.
- Analytical Skills: The program emphasizes data analysis and interpretation to make data-driven marketing decisions.
- Social Media and Content Marketing: Students are trained in social media marketing and content creation for effective online campaigns.
- E-commerce: The course covers e-commerce strategies and how to drive sales in the digital realm.
- Branding and Consumer Behavior: Students study consumer behaviour and brand management in the digital context.
- Career Opportunities: Graduates can pursue roles as Digital Marketing Managers, Social Media Strategists, SEO Specialists, and more.
Overall, an MBA in Digital Marketing equips students with the expertise needed to succeed in the dynamic and competitive digital marketing landscape.
Scope of MBA in Digital Marketing in Ghana
- An MBA in Digital Marketing is a 2 years duration management course. It complies with knowledge about Marketing through Digital Devices to promote a product digitally and increase its popularity among customers.
- MBA is Masters in Business Administration. As customers are now engaging more in the Digital World, it has become necessary for a brand to be Digitally active and have customers’ attention through the Digital world. Therefore, the need for Digital Marketers has rapidly grown over the years.
- The brand needs to compete with other brands, therefore they need good Digital Marketing skills. Pursuing an MBA in Digital Marketing in Ghana will help you have a career in Digital Marketing. The need for Digital Marketing jobs has increased in the past years, therefore an MBA in Digital Marketing can make you go a long way.
You can even check out IIDE’s MBA-level program. It’s a globally accepted program.
Candidates looking to apply for an MBA in Digital Marketing should ensure they fulfil the basic eligibility requirements. Every college has its requirements, but the general criteria are:
- The candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree like BCOM, BBA, or BCA from any recognized college or institute.
- The candidates appearing for final year exams of their Bachelor’s degree are also eligible to apply, but their admission can be only if they get 50% or above in their Bachelor’s degree.
- Also, the candidates who have passed the entrance exams such as CAT, MAT, or CMAT are also eligible to apply for MBA.
- Even the candidates of SC/ST or any other minority class also enjoy some benefits.
But no need to worry even if you aren’t eligible for these criteria you can apply for IIDE’s 4-month advanced online digital marketing course.
- Go to the entrance exam’s official website and fill out the application form. Make sure you do it carefully by filling out all the required details and documents in the required format.
- Check out the details of which college needs which entrance exam. As there are many national and international entrance exams for getting admission to various universities and colleges.
- A candidate needs to give his best performance in the entrance exam. The entrance exam mostly consists of 3 to 4 sections. But some colleges also ask the candidate to give a written assessment test to check his writing skills and also his management skills.
- Then the candidate needs to go through the part of group discussion and personal interview. This is a major deciding and scoring part for a candidate.
Group Discussion: The group Discussion part is the part where the ability of candidate’s ability in group performance, leadership skills, and communication skills are discovered. The Group Discussion part is a 30-minute process taken by the into fulfilling penalizes.
The expectation of topics for a group discussion can be:
- Work and life balance.
- Impact of COVID-19 on the Economy
- Views on Climate Change
Personal Interview: The part of the Personal Interview is for checking the mental ability of the candidate and also the communication skills. The interviewers also check out how you’ll present yourself. They can ask questions such as “Tell us something about yourself”, and “Tell us about your strengths and weaknesses”.
- Then you need to wait for their approval.
- And then if you are chosen you’ll receive an offer letter from the institute or college itself.
5 Best Colleges/Institutes for MBA in Digital Marketing in Ghana, 2023
Here we have listed some colleges and institutes that provide MBAs in Ghana:
1. IIDE: Indian Institute of Digital Education
IIDE’s 11-month MBA-Level Post Graduation in Digital Marketing Program is one of the highly-rated MBA in Digital Marketing programs in Delhi.
Established in 2016, IIDE has become a leading digital marketing institute in India. Awarded as the best digital marketing institute by World Education Congress, IIDE offers flexible digital marketing courses to people from all walks of life.
Their program might not be recognized as a traditional MBA but the curriculum and industry-level practical training of the PG Program has much more to offer than a regular one. IIDE is now opening its new campus in South Extension, Delhi. Get in touch with the counsellors to know about their offline digital marketing courses.
|2 Specialisations||After 7-8 months of fundamental training, students are given a choice of 2 specialisations – Creative Strategy & Performance Marketing.|
|13+ Live Projects||Students work on 13+ live projects wherein they individually or within teams, analyse and create digital marketing strategies.|
|28+ Industry Tools||In this course, you will master 28+ Industry Tools such as Google Ads, Moz, Mailchimp, Facebook Ads, Ahrefs, WordPress, etc|
|1-on-1 Mentorship||Students can book a personal mentoring session with a trainer to solve their doubts & questions.|
|Inbound Marketing||Introduction to Digital Marketing|
|Outbound Marketing||Content Marketing|
|Social Media Marketing & Management|
|Media Management & Automation||Advanced Forms of Digital Marketing|
|Integrated Marketing (Full Funnel Marketing)|
|Managerial Skills & Soft Skills||Soft Skills|
|Compulsory Internship & Thesis||Internship & Mentoring|
|Specializations||Creative Strategy OR|
|Capstone Project||Thesis-like Final Practical Project|
Another USP of IIDE is that the trainers carry years of experience from the real industry. Having worked for big brands such as Asian Paints, Unilever, etc, they don’t just teach the curriculum but also their learnings. You will be personally mentored by industry experts mentioned below in this MBA in Digital Marketing – Post Graduation Programme.
Course Duration and Fees:
IIDE’s MBA-level Postgraduate Program in Digital Marketing is 11 months long, and the fees are INR 5,95,000. You can avail of the 0% EMI Option as well, starting at INR 25,000 per month. This may seem expensive, but with the average starting salary of graduates being INR 4-5 LPA, the ROI is high.
IIDE also offers scholarships to all admitted candidates who stand a chance to win a scholarship of up to INR 1,00,000 based on merit. IIDE’s focus is always student-first, making a student’s entire experience fun-filled and full of practical learning. Have a look at one of their alumni’s success stories:
If you pursue IIDE’s MBA-level PG Program in Digital Marketing, IIDE offers 100% guaranteed placements based on your performance. Have a look at IIDE alumni who work at some of the most well-known brands in the industry.
2. TECH Technological University
TECH is now known as the world’s largest online university. Studying at TECH, students enjoy a different and attractive experience from a multicultural context. As it is a program with a global vision, students can learn about operating methods in different parts of the world. And also gather the latest information that adopts best for their business idea.
TECH strives for excellency. And also to the end, it boasts a series of characteristics that make this university unique. TECH offers you the best online learning methodology one can get. The university combines the Relearning method with Case Study.
95% of students complete their studies at TECH with no complaints. 100,000+ executives trained each year. And including 200+ different nationalities. They have 500+ collaborative agreements with leading companies. This program is a unique initiative that allows its students to showcase their talent in the business world. An opportunity that will enable them to share their business visions.
TECH helps students to show their talent to the world. TECH’s students appear from more than 200 different nationalities. Even their teachers represent 20 different nationalities.
|Digital Marketing and E-Commerce||Performance Marketing||Social Media and Community Management||Digital Marketing and E-Commerce|
|Digital Marketing Strategy||
Search Engine Marketing and
Search Engine Optimization
|E-Commerce Platforms||Mobile E-Commerce|
|Inbound Marketing||Conversion Optimization||Marketing Analysis||Data Trading|
Galan, Jose he’s an E-commerce, SEO, and SEM specialist.
Course Duration and Fees:
Course Duration: It’s a 1-year course.
Course Fees: The fee for this course is GHC 30,010
Contact Details :
3. Amity University Online
They can help you become a marketer who understands their customer’s end-to-end journeys and experiences and develop a strategic digital map that meets customers’ and the organization’s business objectives. They ensure you the flexibility of taking exams from anywhere it’s your choice, and you can even take semester breaks. It is affordable, has great value as per tuition fee, and you can continue to work.
Some of the course that it provides you with renowned faculties from industries bringing in real-world It provides you with comprehensive study material for references. Also, live doubt-solving sessions with industry experts and mentors. They also provide you with case studies, assignments, online coursework with quizzes, and end projects. Also hands-on experience with Digital Marketing tools and Platforms.
There will be 4 semesters.
|Semester 1||Semester 2||Semester 3||Semester 4|
It includes Mr Vivek Charde, who has 11+ years of experience in Marketing, Communications, and Digital Marketing. Mr Diptarup Chakraborti has 18+ years of experience in the technology industry with IT majors like IBM, Gartner, Capgemini & Mastek. Mrs Sumedha Chatterjee has 10+ Years of experience handling marketing portfolios for a diverse set of online products.
Course Duration and Fee:
The course duration is of 2 years. Its fee is Rs. 2,00,000/-
4. Edinburgh Business School
This Business School provides flexibility and affordability to you so that you can study at the time that suits you best. It provides you with online education so it’s convenient to have access from anywhere you are present. They also offer you live sessions.
This online degree has been designed for you to complete an MSC degree in Digital Marketing. They provide the facility to study each of their course modules individually so that you can upskill or reskill to progress your career. It can be to fulfil a professional requirement or to specialize in some specific area.
The course Syllabus includes:
- Digital Business Strategy which includes Platforms and Ecosystems.
- Digital Leadership
- Research Philosophy and Practice
- Big Data Analytics
- Business Analytics and Introduction to Big Data
- Digital Marketing Analytics
- People Analytics
- Course Faculty
Its faculty includes Professor Angus Laing, Executive Dean of Edinburgh Business School and School of Social Sciences, Dr Linda Buchan, Executive Dean of the Edinburgh Business School, and many more.
Course Duration and Fee:
Course Duration: 2.5 years
Course fee: 9840 Euro.
5. Berlin School of Business and Innovation
Being a global institution, the Berlin School of Business and Innovation (BSBI) is trying to look forward to bringing new opportunities and challenges to its students. They have taken a mission to provide help to their students in their studies and career. Thus, this course will give a practical and interactive teaching approach such as discussing pioneering changes while developing your understanding of digital marketing concepts. BSBI is currently in partnership with University for the Creative Arts (UCA). And due to this partnership, BSBI can now offer MSC in Digital Marketing.
This course will help you to improve your current knowledge and explore the latest digital marketing trends side-by-side developing your digital marketing concept. You will earn a master’s degree with 180 UK credit points. This will help mobility in the EU while transferring credits from one institute to another. This will provide you with a very effective practice training program that will help a suitable candidate make effective use of it and grow in digital marketing.
The course Syllabus includes the following:
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Digital Marketing Communications
- Consumer Behaviour
- Cross-cultural Management
- Project Management and Leadership
- Global Marketing Management
- Study Methods
- Research Methodology
- The German Language studies
- Sagi Hartov- Co-Founder and Executive Chairman of BSBI Sagi Hartov.
- Ernst Suganandarajah- Co-CEO of BSBI.
- Prof. Dr Kyriakos Kouveliotis- Provost and Chief Academic Officer
Course Duration and Fees:
Course fee: International student price 12,600 Euro
Course Duration: It is an 18-month-long course
Address: Berlin School of Business and Innovation GmbH,
Alte Post Karl-Marx-Straße 97-99 12043 Berlin Germany
Phone: +49 3058 584 0959
Website: [email protected]
Career Opportunities after MBA in Digital Marketing in Ghana
As the research says, there has been a huge rise in jobs for Digital Marketers in Ghana, as well as all around the world. We have witnessed fast growth in the last few years in Digital Marketing. An MBA in Digital Marketing is a demanding course nowadays.
Some of the job roles are listed below:
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Social Media Manager
- Digital Advertising Manager
- Brand Manager
- Market Research Analyst
- Affiliate Marketing Manager
- E-commerce Marketer
- Web Analyst
- Search Engine Marketing Specialist
- Web Developer
The Digital Marketer in Ghana will have an average earning of around 77,620 GHS per year, and it can also range from the average minimum salary of around 38,060 GHS to the maximum highest average salary of around 116,740 GHS. These salary packages also include benefits like housing and transport in many job profiles. There are also chances to earn more or less than the average salary, as that also depends on the workload and outcome of the job.
Each job in Digital Marketing is worth investing your money in for your studies. As the demand is increasing of Digital marketers their salary packages are also growing. But you can even do freelancing and earn side by side. Even freelancing in Digital Marketing will help you make a lot of money. Or you can even go for a part-time job.
FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Which university offers digital marketing in Ghana?
Answer: The institutes offering Digital Marketing in Ghana are, IIDE Institute, IIM Skills, Knowledge Academy Ghana, The Charted Institute Of Marketing Ghana, Certified Ghana, Pitman Training Ghana, CliqAfrica Ghana, I.P.M.C I.T Training, Simon Page College of Marketing, Simplilearn, etc.
Q2. Is there an MBA in digital marketing?
Answer: Yes there is an MBA in Digital Marketing now. As we have seen a rapid increase in Digital Marketing Careers, the syllabus has also increased. Therefore it’s now a Post Graduation degree with high demand in job roles.
Q3. Is an MBA in digital marketing good?
Answer: Yes it is good. The increasing demand for job roles in Digital Marketing has increased the value of an MBA in Digital Marketing. Many benefits make the MBA in Digital Marketing a beneficial Career option. You can reach heights in your Career by doing MBA in Digital Marketing.
Q4. How much does a digital marketer earn in Ghana?
Answer: A Digital Marketer in Ghana earns around an average of 77,620 GHS per year and it also varies depending on the type of job and position of the job, and it can also range from the average minimum salary of around 38,060 GHS to the maximum highest average salary of around 116,740 GHS.
Q5. How do I become a digital marketer in Ghana?
Answer: You need to learn Digital Marketing through different courses on Digital Marketing provided online or offline by any institute or college. Just do proper research on Digital Marketing. You can check out IIDE’s page for getting more information on Digital Marketing Courses. You can also take their counseling session which is provided for free.
I hope our blog provides you with the information you needed to do an MBA in Digital Marketing in Ghana and start a career in Digital Marketing.
Digital Marketing offers numerous benefits, making it a highly sought-after field with a promising future. The increasing demand for Digital Marketers has a direct impact on salary rates, providing attractive earning opportunities. One of the key advantages is the flexibility it offers in work-life balance. Digital Marketers can choose their working hours, whether full-time, part-time or as freelancers, granting them independence in managing their schedules.
Furthermore, mastering Digital Marketing opens up various career paths, ensuring a bright future for professionals in this industry. If you have any uncertainties or need guidance regarding Digital Marketing, you can seek assistance from our Academic Counselor at [email protected] or +91 9619958615, where free counselling sessions are provided. This counselling experience will assist in making informed decisions about your career and provide clarity on the steps to be taken. Don’t hesitate to explore this opportunity to gain valuable insights into your career prospects.