If you are thinking of choosing digital marketing as a career but you lack the skill set to do so, this blog is right where you’re supposed to be!
We have listed below the top 6 digital marketing courses in UK. Choose from the best courses to hone your skills and learn to execute your passion. This list of digital marketing courses in UK also contains course details such as curriculum, duration, fees, placements and more.
With the ever-increasing scope of digital marketing in UK, the demand for digital marketing professionals is also skyrocketing. The growth rate is exponentially higher than other industries. Let’s have a look at what the job market looks like for digital marketing professionals in UK:
That’s a whopping number of jobs currently open in UK! This surely makes it the best time to learn digital marketing and enter this industry. Find out the different career opportunities in the field of digital marketing if you wish to know more.
Top 6 Digital Marketing Courses in UK
Now, without further delay, let’s dive into the top 6 institutes offering digital marketing courses in UK:
IIDE is India’s leading digital marketing institute. Since its inception in 2016, IIDE has set new standards for education around the globe. They have trained more than 2,35,000 learners globally in various aspects of digital marketing.
Taking a future-oriented approach to learning, IIDE ensures its students receive a customized, relevant curriculum that will help them upskill for their careers.
So, why do we rank IIDE #1 on the list?
Of all the reasons why IIDE stands out, one of the major reasons is the recognition they have earned by the World Education Congress as well as the Indian Education Congress for the “Best Digital Marketing Institute” award.
Apart from their excellent placement track record and a student-centric culture, an important reason to include the first is their practical approach to learning. They use a blended training method to ensure all students learn the right skills with the right application methods.
IIDE offers a comprehensive Online Digital Marketing Course. A unique 3 teacher method is adopted by them to personalize the learning process. Here’s what it means.
3-Teacher Method via A 4-Step Methodology
Step 1: Start with Video Lectures
Step 2: Attend Live Online Sessions
Step 3: Book A Mentor
Step 4: In-Class Presentations
Their unique method or their hybrid learning model (as they call it) starts with a series of high-quality online video courses, followed by weekly live training sessions, custom-tailored 1-on-1 mentoring sessions, and in-class presentations.
Here’s what students have to say about IIDE:
The course syllabus is divided into terms and modules that are taught in-depth to ensure a holistic understanding and training for each student.
|Term 1||Introduction to Digital Marketing|
|Search Engine Optimization|
|Key Performance Marketing Jargon|
|Search Engine Marketing|
|Live Project: Search Marketing|
|Term 2||Content Strategy|
|Social Media Marketing Organic|
|Live Project: Social Media Content Strategy|
|Term 3||Social Media Marketing Paid|
|Live Project: Social Media Advertising|
Each subject at IIDE is taught by a professional who has been working in the relevant industry practicing what they teach. Thus, students meet top industry experts and learn from them while also gaining insights into the corporate world.
Below mentioned are just a few of the trainers:
Our Students Work on Brands Like
On completion of each module, IIDE will award you with a certificate of participation. This ensures 12 Certificates once you complete watching all modules. After which you are required to submit 7 Assignments & 1 Final Project.
On submission, you will be awarded a Certification in Advanced Digital Marketing. We also train our students to appear for Google’s Certification.
Sign up for a free masterclass by our Founder and CEO, Karan Shah, and learn the basics of digital marketing before you make a decision.
Intrigued to know more about this course? Here’s all you need to know about IIDE’s online digital marketing course. Watch this video highlighting the student life at IIDE before we delve into the course details.
Course Duration & Fees
The duration of the online digital marketing course is 3-4 months which comes down to approximately 12 hours per week. The fee for the course is USD 1,360 with a 0% EMI option available. (Note: The duration of the course has been upgraded to 4-5 months).
The University of Glasgow is ranked 10th in the UK and 33rd worldwide for International Strategic Marketing. This is the ideal place to undertake this online master’s course as it provides everything you need to forge a career in a contemporary marketing environment. They offer an MSc in Marketing wherein you can choose digital marketing as a specialization course in the 2nd semester. The University of Glasgow offers one of the most reputable digital marketing courses in UK.
- Recognize and explain current theory and methodology of marketing to drive strategic marketing decisions in organizations
- Analyze and appraise marketing theory and methodology in an international and domestic context
- Critically evaluate and compose market opportunities and identify threats within a range of business contexts
- Combine marketing expertise with other management functions both inside and outside of a business
- Apply and evidence high-quality skills in oral and written communication, including presentation/pitch design and delivery
- Understand contemporary marketing principles, techniques, and contextual conditions
- Explore a range of marketing theories and methodologies to make informed decisions
- Develop key analytical and critical skills
- Identify market opportunities in an international context, in a variety of career-relevant enterprises
- Analyze and appraise marketing in combination with other core management functions
- Apply marketing in an interconnected, international, and culturally pure economy.
Course Duration and Fees
The University of Glasgow is #2 in our top digital marketing courses in UK list. The course is offered for a period of 30 to 72 months and begins in January, April and September. It is taught online. For more fee and course details, you can contact the university using the contact information given below.
Phone Number : +44(0)141 330 2000
Email Id : email@example.com
The University of Southampton was founded in 1862 and is situated in Southampton, England. The university is part of the prestigious Russell Group which focuses on research. The University of Southampton is one of the top 15 universities in the UK.
The MSc Digital Marketing taught by industry experts and formed by the Business School and the Web Science Institute. They offer one of the most reputed digital marketing courses in UK, including a real business marketing project and simulated consultancy exercise.
- emerging digital communication techniques
- web analytics and insights into user behavior
- impact of online and multi-channel retailing
- technology underpinning digital marketing
- advertising, public relations (PR), and sponsorship
- project design and management
- Need a degree in Economics, Management, or Marketing related subject
- Learning and Assessment
- Group Discussion and Seminars
- Group Presentations
- Group Assignments
Course Duration and Fees
The University of Southampton is #3 in our top digital marketing courses in UK list. The course is offered for a duration of 1 year and costs £12,608 for home students and EU and international students pay £24,060.
Address: University of Southampton, University Road, Southampton, S017 1BJ, UK.
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Newcastle University is a member of the Russell Group of research-intensive universities. Their high-quality teaching, strong research profile, and outstanding student support makes it one of the most popular universities in the UK. They are one of the top providers of digital marketing courses in UK.
Newcastle aims to prepare students for the world of work through their degrees.
- Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Online Marketplace Analysis: Micro and Macro Environment
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Digital Media and Marketing Mix
- Delivering the Digital Customer Experience
- Campaign Planning for Digital Media
- Analytics-1 (Digital/ Google)
- Marketing Communications using digital media channels
- Seminars on Analytics, Keyword Search, and On-site and Off-site SEO
- Introduction to Social Media Marketing and Relationship Marketing using Digital Platforms
- Developing Personal Brand through social media marketing
- Social media marketing strategy
- Marketing with Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Social media marketing campaigns
- Analytics-2 (Social Media)
- Introduction to Stukent Mimic Pro Simulation
- Stukent Mimic Pro Simulation (Paid Search, Online Advertising, Landing Page Optimisation, Web Analytics,
- Email Marketing, SEO, Keyword Search, and Research, etc)
- Expert Faculty
- Renowned University
- Practical Learning
Course Duration and Fees
Newcastle University is #3 in our top digital marketing courses in UK list. To learn about the duration and fees of the course, kindly contact the university using the contact information given below.
Address: Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 7RU, United Kingdom.
Phone : +44 191 208 6000
The University of Brighton was founded in the 1850s and is based on 3 campuses along the south coast of England. They are ranked 2nd in the UK for sustainability. The university focuses on professional education and strives to give back to society.
The CIM-accredited Marketing (Digital Marketing) MSc at the University of Brighton is perfect for a student seeking to develop their knowledge of digital marketing and e-commerce at an advanced level, preparing you for a career in marketing, advertising or social media.
Digital marketing in organizations
- the role of digital marketing
- drivers and barriers of digital marketing
- access to the market
Digital marketing strategies
- direct marketing
- positioning in the marketplace
- customer relationship management
Digital marketing channels
- evaluating web sites
- search engine optimization
- ad words
- the role of email
- social networking
- mobile marketing
Organizational and emerging issues
- impact of digital marketing on the organization
- impact of digital marketing on the marketplace
- emerging technologies for digital marketing
- Accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing
- Live Projects
- Case Studies
- Practical Learning
- Placement Support and Opportunities
Course Duration and Fees
The University of Brighton is #5 in our top digital marketing courses in UK list. The course is taught online and costs £15,156.00 per year.
Phone Number: +44 1273 600900
Address: 58-67 Grand Parade, Brighton BN2 0JY, United Kingdom.
Email ID: email@example.com
6. University of Aberdeen
The University of Aberdeen is the third oldest university in Scotland. It welcomes foreign students from over 130 countries and is ranked in the Top 30 UK Universities as per the Complete University Guide 2020. The university has been recognized as a premier research-led university for its remarkable contributions in addressing real-world challenges. They offer one of the best digital marketing courses in UK.
- The ‘Life of a Digital Marketing Consultant’
- Digital Strategy Introduction
- Digital Market Research
- Business to Business [B2B] v Business to Consumer [B2C] relationships
- Emerging Marketplaces
- Benchmarking and Metrics
- Search Engine Optimisation [SEO]
- Social Media Overview
- Analytics Introduction
- Digital Strategy Development
- Developing Marketing Personas for the Web
- Routes to Market
- Structure and Usability
- Multi-Device Strategy [Mobile]
- Actionable Analytics
- Website Specification
- Supplier Evaluation and Selection
- Content Marketing
> The need to develop content on an ongoing basis
> Most effective ways to utilize your content digitally
> Volume vs. quality
> Content outreach
> Measuring the ROI on content
> Learn, adapt, improve
> The principles of effective targeted digital advertising
> The advertising landscape – when can you advertise online
> The importance of understanding the platforms/advertiser/publisher models
> Smart remarketing in action
> Effective use of Ad networks
> Social media advertising
> Campaign tracking
> Connecting advertising to analytics metrics
- Social Media
> Understand the nature of social platforms and connecting these marketing objectives
> Utilising a social media channel – engagement, sharing, monitoring, advertising
> Selecting a channel or channels and building a plan
> What makes content engaging
> Engagement vs. commercial benefit. Viral marketing success stories
> Monitoring social media to find your brand or your key influencers (positive or negative)
> Monitoring social media to protect your brand
- Advanced Analytics
> Overlaying key metric reporting with target user profiles
> Understanding and measuring customer journeys through your website and other digital assets
> Learning and measuring your visitors’ behaviors across different device
- Types of Consultancy
- Personnel and Procurement Model
- Consultancy Projects [projects, programs, portfolios, project life cycles]
- Defining, Scoping, Planning Projects
- Project Selection
- Managing Projects [launching, monitoring, controlling]
- Project Teams and Project Leadership
- Negotiating and Contracting
- In-house, Out-house, Supplier Selection and Management
- Projects as Change – Managing Change
- Online Learning
- Career Support Team
- Accredited by Chartered Institute of Marketing
- Expert Faculty
Course Duration and Fees
The University of Aberdeen is #6 in our top digital marketing courses in UK list. The undergraduate fees for local students are 1,820 GBP, the domestic tuition is 9,000 GBP, and the international tuition is 13,000 GBP as of 2015-2016.
Address: King’s College, Aberdeen AB24 3FX, United Kingdom
Phone Number : +44 1224 272000
Today, you can reach the world in a click at less than half the price. The return on investment is growing exponentially and so is the demand for this field.
With courses like our Online Digital Marketing Course available, you get some quality content with the most experienced trainers and work on amazing projects, all under one roof.
Well, that’s it, folks! We hope this list of digital marketing courses in UK helped you pick the best-suited course.
"*" indicates required fields