To successfully implement digital marketing into a business, it is important to have the appropriate knowledge and/or skills. How would one acquire these skills? By choosing to do a program in digital marketing.
In this blog, we have listed the top 6 digital marketing courses in Melbourne and includes the course syllabus, highlights of the programme, duration of the course and fee structure to help you make an informed decision.
Before you choose to pursue digital marketing, let’s take a look at the digital marketing jobs available in Melbourne:
Top 6 Digital Marketing Courses in Melbourne
Without any further ado, let’s dive into the top 6 institutes offering digital marketing courses in Melbourne.
1. IIDE – Indian Institute of Digital Education
IIDE is India’s leading institute for digital marketing. Awarded as “India’s Best Digital Learning institute” by Indian Education Congress and Awards 2020, IIDE is now going global and raising the bar of imparting education all over.
We call it the futuristic way of learning. Unlike other traditional institutes, IIDE doesn’t encourage students to learn from outdated PPTs. We believe in a customized, concise, and real-world relevant curriculum.
And with Covid-19 making it evident that the sooner we start adapting to the online medium, the better it’s going to be for us. IIDE has already taken a step further.
IIDE offers a comprehensive Online Digital Marketing Course with 13+ Certifications with an advanced teaching methodology. Students will learn from high-quality self-paced video courses curated and led by top industry professionals & experts.
The next step would be to attend the weekly live online sessions with the trainers to solve doubts, queries, learn through fun activities and revise the topics.
For additional questions and doubts, students can also avail themselves of 1-on-1 mentoring sessions with the trainers for a detailed query-solving session.
Intrigued to know more about this course? Here’s all you need to know about IIDE’s online digital marketing course. Watch this video highlighting the student life at IIDE before we delve into the course details.
- Digital Scenario in India
- E-Commerce Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- How to Monetize Your Blog
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) – Google Ads
- Content Marketing
- Advance Content Strategy
- Design Essentials
- Social Media Marketing
- Influencer Marketing
- Brand Reputation Management
- Web Analytics
- Creative Strategy
- Media Planning
- Soft Skills
- Email Marketing
- App Store Optimization (ASO)
- Website Planning & Development
- AD Psychology
Each subject at IIDE is taught only by a professional who has been practicing what they teach. Thus, students meet top industry experts and learn from them while also gaining insights into the corporate world. Below mentioned are just a few of the trainers:
Course Duration & Fees
The duration of the online digital marketing course in Melbourne is 3 – 4 months which comes down to approximately 12 hours per week. The fee for the course is AUD 1218 (Approx) + Taxes with a 0% EMI option available.
This fee might sound a little bit on the higher side but have a look at the course highlights:
- 40+ Hours of Video Learning
- 70+ Hours of Live Learning
- 20+ Industry Tools Mastery
- 7 Modular Assignments
- 13+ Certifications
- 8 Brand Projects
- 1-on-1 Mentoring
- 1 Final Project
- 100% placement assistance
- 250 + Hiring Partners
- 0% EMI Option
- Super Sessions
- Expert faculty
- Career guidance
- Learn from Experts
- Live Q&A
- Resume & Interview Training
On completion of each module, IIDE will award you with a certificate of participation. This ensures 12 Certificates once you complete watching all modules. After which you are required to submit 7 Assignments & 1 Final Project.
On submission, you will be awarded a Certification in Advanced Digital Marketing. We also train our students to appear for Google’s Certification.
Where IIDE’s alumni are now:
Here’s a sneak peak of what it is like studying at IIDE from the Batch of 2020:
Also, do you want to know how it is like learning from Mr. Karan Shah, CEO and IIDE’s Founder himself? Sign up for a free masterclass led by him. Learn from the best and then make your decision.
Simplilearn is one of the world’s leading institutes who have helped over one million professionals, and companies across 150+ countries get trained, acquire certifications, and upskill their employees. They have award-winning online boot camps designed and updated by 2000+ renowned industry and academic experts every year.
- Mastering SEO, Content Marketing, PPC and Digital Analytics
- Mastering Social Media, Mobile Marketing and Digital Strategy
- Advanced Web Analytics
- Advanced Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Advanced Pay Per Click (PPC) Certification Program
- Advanced Social Media
- Access to eLearning content for all of the courses included in the learning path (syllabus is provided above)
- Access to 100+ live instructor-led online classes for the key course
- Access to exclusive forums moderated by faculty and industry experts
- Monthly mentoring sessions by faculty and industry experts
- The Digital Marketing Specialist Masters certificate upon completing the program requirements of the learning path
- 1-year free access to SE Ranking platform and paid version of tools like Crazy Egg and Feng-GUI
- Earn your Certificate after completing the course.
Course Duration and Fees
Simplilearn is #2 in our top digital marketing courses in Melbourne list.This Digital Marketing Training Program is offered for a duration of 365 days (1 year). This course is self-paced, i.e, students can learn at their own pace through e-learning video modules. To learn about their fees, kindly contact them using the information given below.
Address: Level 28, 303 Collins St, Melbourne, 3000.Phone No:1-800-982-536
Phone Number: 1-800-982-536 , +1-844-532-7688
Email: [email protected]
3. Victoria University
Victoria University is a research based university in Melbourne which was founded in 1916. The university offers both vocational and higher education degrees. They also customize priced solutions to companies to help them achieve their business goals.
- Visuals, Digital Media and a Global World
- Web Technologies
- Analysing the Web and Social Networks
- Design Management
- Communicate complex knowledge to a variety of audiences, using known and yet to be developed tools in several contexts;
- Analyse and critique different theoretical positions within the field;
- Critically and creatively apply domain knowledge across a range of contexts;
- Exhibit effective problem solving in the management and delivery of digital media projects;
- Critically apply cognitive, technical and creative skills to identify, investigate, analyse, evaluate and scope complex problems, concepts and theories in a wide range of industry settings; and
- Demonstrate understandings of different cultures, values and dispositions by developing designs for niche audiences.
Course Duration and Fees
Victoria University is #3 on our digital marketing courses in Melbourne list. The duration of the Graduate Certificate in Digital Media course is 0.5 years and costs AUD 13,500.
Phone Number: +61 3 9919 6100 (Call between 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM Monday to Friday)
With over 10 years of experience, ExcelR is a global leader delivering an extensive range of management and technical training in over 40 countries. Their main goal is to help individuals and organisations by providing courses based on practical knowledge and theoretical concepts.
- World of Marketing
- Digital Marketing Intro
- Planning Digital Marketing Campaign
- Master Classes on Content Writing
- Graphic Designing
- Internal Framework of Internet
- Basic Terminology of Digital Marketing
- Keyword Research
- Website Building
- Introduction to SEO
- Keyword Research & Implementation
- SEO Content Writing
- On-Page SEO
- Search Engine Visibility
- Website Working Analysis
- Off-Page SEO
- Local SEO
- Advanced SEO
- Intro to Search Engine Marketing
- Intro to Google Ads
- Search Ads
- Display Ads
- Video Ads
- Search Ads — Advanced Topic
- Social Media
- Video Marketing Intro
- Fundamental of YouTube Pages & Best Practices
- Email Marketing Modules
- Affiliate Marketing
- Resume Building
- 1-Year E-Learning Access
- 9 Global Digital Marketing Certificates from Google, Facebook, Youtube, Etc.
- Guaranteed Placement Assistance
- Live Coaching
Course Duration and Fee
ExcelR is #4 on our digital marketing courses in Melbourne list. The total duration for the digital marketing course is 90 hours and the fees are available on request. ExcelR has introduced an exclusive JUMBO PASS which offers you access to attend unlimited batches over 365 days.
Phone Number: 1800-212-2120
Email: [email protected]
The SwinBurne University of Technology is an internationally recognised university with real-world connections and workplace experiences. They focus on high-quality research and teaching using cutting edge technologies that enhance learning.
The Digital Marketing Course SwinBurne offers has been designed to give you the core tools, knowledge, and skills to create robust campaigns no matter the platform, and allow you to adapt to the ongoing changes.
- What is Digital Marketing?
- Digital Marketing Framework and how it is different from the traditional marketing
- Align overall Marketing Objectives with your Digital marketing
- Develop marketing metrics and KPI to calculate and manage Return on Investment (ROI)
- What is Adobe Experience Manager?
- Introductory Adobe Experience Manager for Business to Customer campaign.
- Participant course training manual
- Access to Customer Development Advisors to discuss further study options – to book an appointment please call 1800 633 560
- Convenient Hawthorn, Melbourne location
- New Live Online delivery allows you to do the course from anywhere in the country
- Live online delivery is available Australia wide including Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Darwin, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney, Tasmania
- Cutting-edge facilities that enhance learning
- Flexible study options available
- High-quality research and training
Course Duration and Fees
SwinBurne University is #5 on our digital marketing courses in Melbourne list. The one-day Certification in Digital Marketing costs $750. The modes of study include face-to-face, live online and workplace.
Address: Level 6, 600 St Kilda Road, Melbourne, Victoria 3004, Australia.
Phone: 1800 633 560
6. General Assembly
The General Assembly started in 2011 as a coworking space and has since grown into a global learning experience with campuses in 20 cities and over 35,000 graduates worldwide.
*Course Module is available on request*
- 40 hours of expert instruction designed to build a well-rounded foundational digital marketing skill set.
- A short onboarding task to prepare for this course.
- Robust coursework, including expert-vetted lesson decks, project toolkits, and more. Refresh and refine your knowledge throughout your professional journey as needed.
- A real-world, multichannel campaign, developed and executed with support from your instructor.
- Individual feedback and guidance from instructors and TAs during office hours. Stay motivated and make the most of your experience with the help of GA’s dedicated team.
- Exclusive access to alumni discounts, networking events, and career workshops.
- A GA course certificate to showcase your new skill set on LinkedIn.
- Connections with a professional network of instructors and peers that lasts well beyond the course. The global GA community can help you navigate and succeed in the marketing field.
Course Duration and Fee
General Assembly is #6 on our digital marketing courses in Melbourne list. The course dates are from November 21st to January 16th (except December 26th and January 2nd). The classes will begin everyday at 11 AM and go on till 6 PM (AEDT). The total cost of the course is $4000 AUD and GA offers flexible financing options and scholarships.
Address: 12A, 45 William Street, Melbourne, Australia 3000.
Phone: +61 (03) 8592 7303
Email: [email protected]
So, now that we’ve given you a list of the best digital marketing courses in Melbourne, all you’re left to do is choose.
Though this pandemic has resulted in the slowing down of our daily lives, you can still turn things around and learn the hottest skill of 2021. There’s nothing like learning digital marketing from practicing professionals, and IIDE’s Online Digital Marketing Course brings them to your screen, in your home.
Well, that’s it, folks! We hope this list of digital marketing courses in Melbourne helped you pick the best-suited course.