Refer a Scholar!
A referral program that will allow you to help brilliant students to get upskilled for the digital era.
How does it work?
Every talented learner deserves an opportunity for a career transformation. If you know some extremely dedicated and hardworking students who can benefit from learning digital skills, let us know. Based on the student’s application and merit we will grant them a fee waiver upto 30% of course fees. As a token of appreciation for helping someone transform their career, we will give you an Amazon voucher worth ₹10,000. We hope you will help in the educational progression of all the students who can take advantage of it.
How To Refer?
Get rewarded in 3 easy steps
Sign up & get code
Register and get your referral code
Share & apply the code
Share your personal referral code with your talented students. They will have to fill in this code while filling the application form.
The students will get a fee waiver and you will receive our token of appreciation.
Share the gift of education. Help talented students upgrade themselves with digital skills that are going to transform their careers.
Start Referring Now
But first, fill in your details to start telling your students about us.
Terms & Conditions
- The referral is valid only on the Post GraduateProgrammes
- Referrer will get an Amazon Voucher worth ₹10,000/- per referral
- The referral reward will be issued to both referrer and referee once the admission is confirmed and after the applicant has paid the registration fee
- Referral reward vouchers will be issued within 30 days after the admission confirmation
- A detailed email with creatives and your personal referral code will be sent to you once you sign up for the referral program
- If the student has applied for a scholarship and the scholarship has been granted, in that case no referral benefits will be applicable to the student, the referrer will still get the voucher benefit
- The referee will get a fee waiver of upto 30% of the course fees based on merit.
- You can refer as many talented students as you want but can claim benefit for up to 3 students/year
- Benefits to both the parties will be given only if the referee has mentioned REFERRAL CODE in the Admission Form while enrolling for the course
- A proper audit of the referral will be done by IIDE admissions committee before issuing the benefits
- If the student withdraws admission from the course then the referral amount will be deducted from the actual refund amount
© Copyright 2020 IIDE