Super Session With Ganish Bahl
Director – Digital Marketing at VIVO India Pvt. Ltd.
Content during COVID! How brands have marketed and communicated?
- IIDE – Indian Institute of Digital Education witnessed a great Supersession on Content during Covid, “How brands have marketed and communicated” last Saturday with Ganish Bahl – Ex-Director of Digital Marketing at vivo India
- Ganish kickstarted with an engrossing vivo’s Case Study which spotlighted 3 areas. The first being the ‘focus on care and concern’ which included videos, campaigns & CSR-led activities depicting vivo’s concern for the people, employees, and staying true to its purpose & values during the pandemic rather than the marketing & sales of its product
- He threw a limelight on becoming relevant as a brand to people in such abysmal times. The second being ‘meet your customers where they are’, it was all about vivo’s social media engagement, contests, and relatable topical content videos and how they demonstrated & launched products innovatively. Also, how they got their Sales channel redesigned
- The third being the reimagine post-Covid-19 world had eye-catching videos wherein there was an innovative partnership with Natgeo & India Film Project and also the use of augmented reality solutions
- Collectively, Ganish’s session crux revolved around the Brand, its adaptability, the changes & lastly how it became relevant to the people and thereby creating value in the challenging times giving us an updated insight and view altogether