Digital is HUGE – From the pictures you see in your Instagram feed to the sponsored ads on your Facebook feed; from the pop-up ads on your phone’s apps to the numerous emails in your promotions tab; from eye-catching graphics and top trending hashtags to mind-blowing traffic on your favourite blogger’s last vid. All this, and SO MUCH more is what digital is about and if any of this fascinates you and you want to be a part of the digital loop, then we have something just around the corner for you!
- 1 The Indian Institute of Digital Education, Andheri brings its flagship course to Jai Hind College – the 6 Months Mastery in Digital Marketing – starting 22nd January, M-W-F from 5pm-8pm.
The Indian Institute of Digital Education, Andheri brings its flagship course to Jai Hind College – the 6 Months Mastery in Digital Marketing – starting 22nd January, M-W-F from 5pm-8pm.
Designed to help freshers get a thorough understanding of the field, the course is a comprehensive mix of basics, core and agency skills so that students can dive head first into their first jobs as digital marketers. The program is taught by industry experts and takes care to develop both the technical skills and the soft skills: ideal for all types students – those who want to work in an agency, start their own business or expand their current family business.
- Live Projects – Work alongside real brands to monitor their existing digital marketing activities and develop new ones.
- Expert Faculty – Our trainers are top digital marketers who practice and hone their digital skills every day. The guest lecturers work in some of the biggest agencies in Mumbai.
- Interactive Sessions – With educators and guest lecturers having an informal teaching style, every lesson turns into an interactive session to absorb more information.
- Industry Insights – Our educators are always working in the digital space and are able to share their keen industry insights and personal digital experiences.
- Case Studies – With industry insights come first-hand case studies from our expert faculty.
- Soft Skills Training – Without having the right people-skills, all your technical knowledge can go to waste. We train you on the right way to speak to clients, investors, and others.
- 100% Job Assistance – We conduct placement fairs and invite some of the best digital agencies to view our students’ works and hire them on the spot.
- Internships – Secure internships after completion of the course with the well-known digital marketing agencies of Mumbai.
What to expect?
An extensive understanding of the various fields within the digital marketing avenue with hands-on experience in them through live projects and other experiential modules. From designing a website to managing customer relations online, it’s the whole package when it comes to handling a business online. Here are the modules covered:
After getting your feet wet in the pool of digital marketing, you may want to build your own company or start freelancing. The course trains you with the required managerial techniques to start and build your brand portfolio. Here are the managerial traits that will be covered:
Who will teach me?
Our trainers and teachers are digital industry’s finest, working in some of the top agencies in Mumbai. With experts bringing in real life case studies and industry insights, ensure a 360o view of the digital landscape.
Will I be assessed?
Yes! The digital marketing course is meant for serious students only who are keen on kick-starting their digital journey. Every module has a project to be completed which will be marked and counted towards your final mark sheet. These projects are group projects or individual projects and you will work on established brands. Past students have worked on brands such as Nykaa, Saavn, Wok Express, Koovs, and more.
What if I want to join a company?
IIDE gives you 100% job assistance and there is a placement fair towards the end of your course where you can secure internships with leading agencies. Previous students have been placed in Schbang, Togglehead, Social Kinnect, Admatazz, and The Glitch.
Here’s a glimpse of what takes place at IIDE:
Important Information: This course begins on 22nd Jan and the last date to apply is 15th Jan.