MBA Computerized Promoting course in Sri Lanka empowers the present age to frame a lifelong in the area of innovation and progression. Advanced advertising is becoming standard in India nowadays, thus practically all organizations and top organizations have been moving to advanced promoting from the old customary structure of business.
The professional way in the area of computerized showcasing in Sri Lanka has sufficient work liabilities. In the wake of jobs after MBA in digital marketing in Sri Lanka, understudies can find a new line of work in different areas.
Understudies who have finished their graduate degrees in computerized showcasing in Sri Lanka have an enormous interest on the lookout. Computerized market through every single computerized channel and make it more straightforward for a graduate to get a new line of work in Sri Lanka Brand-managing, product innovation, and research the main job profiles in the marketing domain are analysis, sales and marketing, and advertising.
The majority of Sri Lankan educational establishments provide students with opportunities for internships and other practical projects, allowing them to pursue a career in digital marketing. When it comes to learning digital marketing, IIDE is your only option. IIDE recently introduced an 11-month MBA in Digital Marketing , which offers emerging students numerous opportunities and exposure.
Why choose an MBA in Digital Marketing in 2023?
In Sri Lanka, digital marketing is a rapidly expanding field with numerous career opportunities. It involves promoting products or services through digital channels like search engines, social media, email, and websites. The following reasons show why an MBA in digital marketing in Sri Lanka is a good choice:
- The role is constantly evolving: The field of digital marketing is constantly evolving as new platforms are introduced, which is one of the reasons why it is so exciting to work in this field. A manager of digital marketing is always looking for new trends and figuring out how they affect how easy they are to find.
Developing expertise in digital marketing entails practically every facet of a company’s online presence. Digital marketing managers decide how new updates affect website rankings as they are released by search engines. The entire marketing team then collaborates to develop a plan from there.
- Roles are the future: Despite the fact that traditional marketing still has a place in the world, digital marketing is rapidly gaining ground due to analytics and affordability. Marketing managers can now precisely see where visitors are coming from, what they’re doing on the website, and which strategies bring in the most money back. This data-driven strategy makes it easier for professionals to show their worth, and leaders can see which strategies work best.
- Demand for digital marketing jobs: By 2028, the digital marketing market is expected to reach a value of USD 24.1 billion, growing at a CAGR of 32.1%. By 2027, there will be close to 6 billion people using the internet. In the coming years, there will be an even greater demand for skilled digital marketers. LinkedIn says that one of the best skills to learn in 2023 to advance your career is digital marketing. All of these things point to the fact that right now is the best time to start your career and learn new skills.
- Businesses prefer data-driven results: Non-profit organizations and businesses cannot afford to engage in wasteful marketing practices. To put it another way, they need to concentrate on what does and does not work. On the other hand, there are numerous excellent digital marketing businesses that will gather data on your campaign’s performance to provide you with the most efficient strategies.
- Marketing will establish a loyalty program to retain high-priority customers: By 2027, one in three businesses without a loyalty program today, according to Gartner, will implement one to strengthen first-party data collection and retain high-priority customers. Customer loyalty programs are a good way to reward customers and get important data for personalizing and improving customer experiences. Loyalty programs are currently most common in the retail, travel, and hospitality sectors. However, other verticals, such as banking and consumer packaged goods, offer opportunities.
Best jobs after MBA in Digital Marketing in Sri Lanka
Since digital marketing is increasingly being used by Sri Lankan businesses to reach customers and boost sales, MBA in Digital Marketing graduates have access to numerous digital marketing-related job opportunities.
Digital Marketing Manager:
They are answerable for creating and carrying out computerized showcasing techniques for an organization or association. They collaborate with the digital marketing team to create strategies that boost website traffic and conversions.
A variety of skills in data analysis, social media, search engine optimization (SEO), and email marketing are necessary for a digital marketing manager to succeed. A foundation in traditional marketing strategies and proficiency in both recent and emerging technology platforms and tools should be among the additional competencies.
What does a manager of digital marketing do?
The responsibilities of a digital marketing manager are numerous. Enhancing and expanding their company’s digital assets as well as creating sales-generating opportunities are their primary focuses.
Digital marketing managers are in charge of promoting a company’s or service’s brand in the digital space in addition to creating marketing campaigns. They are responsible for driving traffic to the website, managing social media campaigns, and pursuing leads from customers and businesses, among other things.
Qualifications for Digital Marketing Managers Professionals must be familiar with digital marketing industry standards and best practices in order to succeed. Knowledge and proficiency in the following areas are additional qualifications.
It is absolutely necessary to keep up with the most recent technological developments, which include being well-versed in tools for data analysis and website analytics. A manager of digital marketing should be aware of how emerging technology trends like augmented reality (AR) can offer customers immersive and one-of-a-kind experiences.
2. E-commerce Manager:
They are accountable for overseeing and expanding an organization’s online sales and presence. They work on inventory management and shipping logistics, as well as devising strategies to boost traffic. A candidate’s qualifications can be improved by pursuing credentials like the Professional Certified Marketer (PCM) certificate from the American Marketing Association (AMA).
Additionally, professionals can demonstrate their proficiency with pay-per-click (PPC) marketing campaigns by becoming certified in Google AdWords. Managers of e-commerce devise plans for the look and functionality of their companies’ online stores and related platforms. After that, e-commerce managers make executive decisions to make sure that these frameworks make it easier to make money.
3. Social Media Manager:
They are responsible for a company or organization’s social media campaigns and content creation and management. Through social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, they devise strategies for engaging customers and boosting brand awareness.
Because of its ability to interface with and gain clients while likewise acquiring a more profound comprehension of their needs, requirements, and disappointments, web-based entertainment has arisen as an essential advertising channel. Functioning as a virtual entertainment chief can lead to work in various fields because of the way that it is far-reaching across enterprises — partnerships, brands, non-benefits, government authorities, famous people, and others all have accounts where they can discuss straightforwardly with supporters.
4. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Manager:
They are responsible for driving traffic to a website and improving its search engine rankings. SEO professionals are in charge of making a website more visible on search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo. In order to raise a website’s position in the search engine results pages (SERPs), they make use of strategies such as link building and keyword research.
In 2020, businesses will continue to shift their marketing and advertising budgets away from traditional channels and toward digital ones. As a result, there is a growing demand for SEO managers who know how to use organic search to generate more traffic, leads, and revenue. Understanding and developing the skills you’ll need to succeed is the first thing you should do if you want to become an SEO manager.
5. Content Marketing Manager:
They are responsible for developing and overseeing content marketing strategies and campaigns for an organization or business. The following duties and responsibilities ought to be included in the job description for the Content Marketing Manager:
- Create X free resources each month to increase awareness, subscribers, and leads.
- Experience in writing ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, blogs, and other types of content.
- Develop a blogging strategy and manage it to expand our subscriber base to Collaborate with designers, salespeople, product marketers, and other industry professionals as well as external influencers.
6. Digital Advertising Manager:
They are responsible for managing and planning digital advertising campaigns for a company or organization. Content marketing managers are responsible for creating and distributing valuable content that attracts and engages a target audience. They develop strategies to create and publish content that aligns with a company’s overall marketing objectives.
The duties of a manager of digital marketing include: Digital marketing campaigns like web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, and display advertising are all part of the planning process. Keeping a presence on social media across all digital channels evaluating and reporting on the effectiveness of each and every digital marketing campaign
7. Email Marketing Manager:
Email marketing campaigns are the responsibility of email marketing managers. They create and send targeted email campaigns to a particular audience through the use of email marketing software.
- Expand our email list and determine our target audience.
- Create and implement marketing campaigns via direct email.
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling
- Ensure mobile-friendly email templates
- Write newsletters including all company updates
- Enhance our email templates with advanced features, personalization, and graphics.
- To reduce unsubscribes, ensure prompt and accurate email communication with customers.
- Create email databases for lead generation
- Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements
- Determine how much money was made from sales through email marketing.
Employers also value candidates who are familiar with marketing automation platforms and have experience using data to inform marketing strategies.
Where can you do an MBA in digital marketing?
IIDE is Asia’s most reputable provider of digital marketing training and certification, assisting students in transforming their careers and becoming ready for the future. We create a fun learning environment and tailor our programs to meet the needs of each individual. An institution that only offers training in digital marketing, taught by experienced digital marketers, has developed a variety of adaptable programs to meet the needs of any student.
IIDE provides industry updates and research prepared by IIDE students and faculty. Case studies, student research presentations, blogs, and all of the amazing things we do and accomplish will teach you everything there is to know about digital marketing.
This master’s program is inclusive of:
- 600+ Learning Hours
- 1 on 1 Student Mentorship
- 13+ Live Projects
- 2 months Internship
- Placements Assured
- 28+ Industry Relevant Skills
- Key Managerial Skills
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does a digital marketer earn in SRI LANKA?
Based on 5 salaries in Sri Lanka, a mid-career Digital Marketing Specialist with 5 to 9 years of experience earns SLRs 43,66,898.12.
2. Can Digital Marketing specialists increase their salary?
There are a number of ways to raise your salary as a Digital Marketing Specialist in Sri Lanka.
- Alternate employer: Think about moving your career to a new company that is willing to pay more for your skills.
- Education Level: They may be able to qualify for promotions and increase their income potential in this position by earning advanced degrees.
- Experience Management: This experience may increase your chances of earning more money if you are a Digital Marketing Specialist who oversees more junior Digital Marketing Specialists.
3. What Qualifications are required for a job in Digital Marketing in Sri Lanka?
For any digital marketing certificate or course, you must have completed your graduation (10+2+3) and have basic knowledge of digital marketing or equivalent from a recognized university/ educational institution, recognized by UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government in any discipline. Additionally, you must have experience in digital marketing. Typically, employers in Sri Lanka look for candidates with an MBA in marketing specialist or a related field. It’s also important to have strong skills in strategic thinking, analysis, and communication.
4. What are the main responsibilities of a digital marketing manager in Sri Lanka?
In Sri Lanka, the development and execution of marketing strategies and campaigns across a variety of digital channels, including email, social media, and search engine optimization, are the responsibility of a digital marketing manager. They might also be in charge of looking at data to see how well marketing campaigns are doing and making any necessary adjustments.
5. What are the effects of Sri Lanka’s economic crisis on Digital marketing?
According to Facebook, ads on its platform can reach approximately 7.15 million Sri Lankans, followed by 6.68 million on YouTube, 1.55 million on Instagram, 1.5 million on LinkedIn, and 296.7 thousand on Twitter. which results in improved digital marketing opportunities.
In addition, the country’s inflation has reached critical levels, and food inflation alone has exceeded 90%, putting millions of people at risk of malnutrition. Due to the prohibitive cost of food, many Sri Lankans have turned to negative coping mechanisms like eating less or less nutritious food.
In conclusion, obtaining an MBA in digital marketing in Sri Lanka opens the door to numerous job opportunities in a variety of sectors, including social media, e-commerce, advertising, and digital marketing agencies. With an MBA in digital marketing, graduates can anticipate having the ability to analyze and interpret data as well as a solid understanding of digital marketing strategies and methods. There will be a lot of opportunities for career development and advancement as the demand for professionals with an MBA in digital marketing continues to rise.
We recommend an iide pg program for digital marketing professionals. In general, getting an MBA in digital marketing is a smart move for people who want to work in this dynamic and constantly changing field. Although we have provided a brief explanation of what an MBA in Digital Marketing entails, as well as career opportunities and the best college to pursue it, for all of our readers who are considering it, please continue to the end.
When it comes to learning digital marketing, IIDE is your only option. The 11-month MBA in Digital Marketing offered by IIDE is comparable to a mini-MBA and offers the same opportunities and exposure.