Looking for the best Digital Marketing Courses in Singapore? You’re in the right place!
In this blog, we have curated a list of the 5 best digital marketing courses in Singapore along with all the course details that you need to kick-start your career in digital marketing.
In the rising age of digitalisation, every customer is turning towards e-commerce platforms when it comes to shopping. About 90% of the population has now shifted to online shopping.
Hence, companies have been curating effective digital marketing strategies in order to attract a wider audience. For this, professionals with in-demand digital marketing skills are being very actively recruited and also being offered very handsome remunerations.
The snapshot below shows the number of digital marketing jobs available in Singapore.
The number is soaring! Hence, the widening scope of digital marketing has a plethora of work opportunities available for you!
If you are someone who has recently graduated and wants to pursue a postgraduate degree in digital marketing, check out this 11 month MBA-Level Post Graduation in Digital Marketing.
Don’t have the time to read the entire blog? Here’s the synopsis!
Keeping in mind various factors such as duration, fees, placement assistance, top recruiters and course highlights, the top 3 digital marketing courses in Singapore are:
- IIDE– Flexible digital marketing courses with industry relevance and 100% placement assistance.
- Singapore Management University – Group assignments
- Equinet Academy – Preliminary analysis on digital marketing overview reports
Now, let’s continue with the blog and understand the top 5 digital marketing courses in Singapore with placements in detail.
List of Top 5 Digital Marketing Courses in Singapore
Here’s an overview of the top 5 digital marketing courses in Singapore, their duration, and the fees of the course.
|IIDE – The Digital School||4 – 6 Months||USD 1,500 – 2000|
|Singapore Management University||3 Years||USD 2237-USD 7460|
|Equinet Academy||1 Day||USD 100|
|IIM Skills||3 Months||USD 472|
IIDE is India’s leading digital marketing institute that offers various Online Digital Marketing Courses. Since its inception in 2016, IIDE has trained more than 2,35,000 learners in digital marketing, giving them an opportunity to make a high paying digital marketing career in this competitive industry.
Not just college students & fresh graduates, in fact IIDE courses are also highly preferred by working professionals and small business owners who are either looking to upskill or switch their career to digital marketing.
So, why do we rank IIDE #1 on the list?
Of all the reasons why IIDE stands out, one of the major reasons is the recognition they have earned by the World Education Congress as well as the Indian Education Congress for the “Best Digital Marketing Institute” award.
Apart from their excellent placement track record and a student-centric culture, an important reason to include the first is their practical approach to learning. They use a blended training method to ensure all students learn the right skills with the right application methods.
A unique teaching method is adopted by IIDE to personalize the learning process. Here’s what it entails.
Step 1: Start with Video Lectures
Step 2: Attend Live Online Sessions
Step 3: Book A Mentor
Step 4: In-Class Presentations
Their unique method or their hybrid learning model (as they call it) starts with a series of high-quality online video courses, followed by weekly live training sessions, custom-tailored 1-on-1 mentoring sessions, and in-class presentations.
IIDE offers the following online certifications in digital marketing:
- Advanced Certification in Digital Marketing (ACDM)
Preferred by: College Students, Freshers, Small Business Owners, Influencers
- Professional Certification in Digital Marketing & Strategy (PCDMS)
Preferred by: Working Professionals, Agency Owners, Freelancers
Here’s a brief comparison of both the online courses:
|Duration||4 Months||6 Months|
|Live Projects & Assignments||4||7|
|Interpersonal & Corporate Skills||Yes||Yes|
|Agency & Leadership Skills||No||Yes|
|Case Studies from Harvard Business Review||No||Yes|
|Simulation from Harvard Business Review||No||Yes|
● Brand Truth: Marketing Fundamentals
● Customer Journey: AIDA Funnel
● Presentation Skills
● Introduction to Agencies & Departments
● Website Basics
● Search Engine Optimisation
● Google Ads
● Corporate Soft Skills
● Reporting & Excel Training
● Social Media Organic
● Brand Reputation Management
● Social Media Paid
● Influencer Marketing
● Resume & LinkedIn Profile Building
|Growth & Analytics
● Lead Generation & Nurturing
● Google Analytics
● Capstone Project
● Interview Preparation
● Mock Interviews
|Planning & Strategy
● Media Planning
● Conversion Rate Optimization
● Customer Relationship Management
● Blogging, AdSense & Affiliate Marketing
● Freelancing Economics & Overview
● Portfolio & Personal Brand Building
● Art of Pitching
● Client Servicing
● Campaign Planning
● Project Management
● Harvard Multimedia Case Study
● Leadership & Conflict Resolution Skills
● Masterclass: Economics of Digital Marketing
Marketing Tools You’ll Master
A digital marketer’s day includes strategizing & executing those strategies with the help of tools. Mastering tools, both digital marketing & artificial intelligence (AI), that will fasten your progress as a digital marketer, is included in IIDE’s online digital marketing course.
Some of the marketing tools IIDE learners will master are:
AI Tools You’ll Master
With AI revolutionizing industries, it’s crucial to be proficient in AI tools. IIDE empowers its students with the expertise and knowledge to effectively leverage AI-powered tools for impactful marketing campaigns and maximized ROI.
IIDE offers 100% placement assistance to everyone who opts for it. Apart from connecting learners with big agencies & global brands, they also provide placement workshops such as AI based mock interviews, soft skills & agency skills training, etc to make you corporate ready.
Some of the brands where IIDE alumni have worked at are:
Here’s what students have to say about IIDE:
Course Duration and Fees
Here’s a table showing the duration and fees of the online digital marketing courses:
|IIDE’s Online Courses||Duration||Fees (USD)|
|Advanced Certification in Digital Marketing (ACDM)||4 months||1,500|
|Professional Certification in Digital Marketing & Strategy (PCDMS)||6 months||2,000|
Established in 2017, SMU Academy is the professional training arm of the Singapore Management University (SMU) and aims to grow the University’s impact, broaden its reach, and cultivate positive change through innovative continuing education offerings.
With over 800 quality programmes to choose from, our participants are empowered to thrive in the future of work through a practice-oriented, experiential, and interactive approach that integrates academic depth, real-world business cases and interdisciplinary learning.
This programme is designed to equip participants with tools to gain control of the omni-channel presence in the digital space. Participants will learn to effectively create, distribute and promote products for various needs of their marketing campaigns.
- Social Media Marketing
- Search Engine Marketing
- Creating and Curating Display Content in Your Digital Strategy
- Creating and Curating Video Content in Your Digital Strategy
- Building a WordPress Site for Conversion
- Persuasive Copywriting, Chatbots and Email Marketing Essentials
Course Duration & Fees
Singapore Management University is #2 on our list of digital marketing courses in Singapore. The duation of the course is 3 years and the fee is USD 2237 for domestic students and USD 7460 for international students.
- Classroom exercises
- Group assignments
- Project presentation
Address: 60 Stamford Road, Level 4, Singapore 178900
Email: [email protected]
Equinet Academy is a WSQ SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) Approved Training Organisation (ATO), under the InfoComm Technology (ICT) Framework.
Their team of highly qualified professionals have years of experience in their respective industries.
Their 1-day digital marketing essentials course will equip trainees with the essential foundations of digital marketing.
Through real-world case studies, trainees will gain an understanding of the features and use cases of various digital marketing channels and learn how each of them can be integrated into their businesses.
- Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Digital Marketing Funnels
- Digital Marketing Strategies
- Digital Marketing Analytics
Course Duration & Fees
Equinet Academy is #3 on our list of digital marketing courses in Singapore. The duration of the digital marketing course is 1 day and the fee is USD 100.
- Elaborate on the process of digital marketing and why it is important to a business
- Recall and describe the features, usage, and effectiveness of various digital marketing channels
- Illustrate digital marketing funnels based on clearly-defined customer personas
- Develop a basic digital marketing strategy comprising of at least two digital marketing channels
- Conduct preliminary analysis on digital marketing overview reports
- Take away an actionable digital marketing plan at the end of the course
Email: [email protected]
Administrative Matters: +65 6816 3016
Sales Enquiries: +65 6745 0745
Address: Equinet Academy, 10 Anson Road, #25-07/08, International Plaza, Singapore 079903
IIM Skills is one of the reputed online Ed-Tech institutes present in several cities across the globe. It offers various professional courses covering both fundamental and advanced concepts and provides 180 hours of comprehensive digital marketing training by skilled trainers and professionals.
IIM Skills has trained over 25000 aspirants and over 1000 batches. They also offer placement support and assist students to create a credible resume.
- Introduction to digital marketing
- WordPress development
- Search engine optimisation
- Email marketing
- Inbound marketing
- Social media marketing
- Integrated digital marketing strategy
- Web analytics
- Online reputation management
- Content writing and advanced blogging
- Media buying and planning
- Affiliate marketing
- Video marketing
- Marketing automation
- Digital infographics resume creation
Course Duration and Fees
IIM Skills is #4 on our list of digital marketing courses in Singapore. The digital marketing course fee is USD 472 and the course duration is 3 months.
- 180 hours of training lectures
- Tools net worth INR 79000+
- Lifetime access to training material, course recordings, class presentation
- Global placement support through dedicated placement cell
- 60 hours practical assignments
- Master certification from IIM Skills and 15 other certification preparation
- Certificate preparation: google, HubSpot, Facebook, blueprint
- 15+ live projects
- 10+ case studies
Phone: +(91) 99 11 839503
Email: [email protected]
ExcelR is one of the well-known institutes globally. They offer an extensive range of courses with a focus on the current Digital Marketing industry trends.
The institute has trained over 9,000 students. Their digital marketing course covers all aspects of Digital Marketing and also focuses on the practical use of tools, studying cases, and resume building that can help their students stand out.
They also provide 11 global certifications and placement assistance. Students who complete the entirety of the course will be ready to stand out from the competition.
- World Of Marketing
- Digital Marketing Intro
- Planning Digital Marketing Campaign
- Masterclass On Content Writing
- Keyword Research & Implementation
- Graphic Designing
- Internal Framework Of Internet – Part 1
- Internal Framework Of Internet – Part 2
- Basic Terminology Of Digital Marketing
- Keyword Research
- Website Building – Part 1
- Website Building – Part 2
- Introduction To SEO
- SEO Content Writing
- On-Page SEO
- On-Page SEO (Snippets)
- Search Engine Visibility
- Website Working Analysis
- Off-Page SEO (Link Building)
- Off-Page SEO (Link Analysis)
- Local SEO
- Advanced SEO
- Intro To Search Engine Marketing
- Intro To Google Ads
- Search Ads – Part 1
- Display Ads- Part I
- Video Ads- Part I
- Search Ads- Advanced Topics
- Social Media
- Video Marketing Introduction
- Fundamentals Of YouTube Pages And Best Practices
- YouTube Channel Beautification
- YouTube Analytics
- Email Marketing Modules
- YouTube Monetization
- Affiliate Marketing
- Resume Building
Course Duration & Fees
ExcelR is #5 on our list of top digital marketing courses in Singapore. The course duration and fees are not available. To learn more about the duration and fee structure of the course, please contact the institute using the contact details given below.
- Work on 35+ Tools in Real-Time
- 6 Google Ads Certifications
- Google Analytics Certification
- Facebook Blueprint Certification
- Industry Recognized ExcelR Certificate
- Lifetime Access to Self-Paced Learning
- Assistance with Resume Building and LinkedIn Profile Optimization
- Placement Assistance
These were the top 5 digital marketing courses in Singapore for you to choose from to ascend your digital skills. Let’s look at some of the commonly asked questions.
FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Which is the best place to study Digital Marketing in Singapore?
Ans: The best place to learn digital marketing is the Indian Institute of Digital Education. They offer an online advanced digital marketing course & an MBA-Level Post Graduation Program in Digital Marketing.
IIDE was awarded as “India’s Best Digital Learning Institute” by the Indian Education Congress and Awards 2020 and by the World Education Congress Awards 2021. The institute is also going global and raising the bar of imparting education all over.
Q. What are the fees for Digital Marketing Courses in Singapore?
Ans: The fees for digital marketing courses in Singapore on an average range from USD 200 to USD 7000. However, the fees vary in different institutes depending on the packages chosen and the duration of the course. IIDE’s Online Digital Marketing course is for USD 971 + Taxes.
Q. What is the qualification for digital marketing courses in Singapore?
Ans: No specific qualification is required to learn digital marketing. One can learn digital marketing anytime they want to upskill themselves. Although, a basic qualification of Class 12 passing for certification courses and a graduation degree for postgraduate courses is required.
Q. Is digital marketing a good career?
Ans: Digital Marketing has proven to be a highly lucrative career over the past few years due to its soaring demand. A heavy focus on conducting business online in this evolving market, along with a handsome salary and freedom to creatively showcase your talents are the key reasons to specialise in this skill-driven industry.
These were the top 5 digital marketing courses in Singapore along with some common questions answered.
Digital Marketing is one of the fastest-growing industries today. Having these skills on your resume would give you positive advantages to move forward in your career.
Hence, to ascend your skills and boost your career right from the comfort of your home, check out IIDE’s short term certification courses in digital marketing.
We hope the blog has helped gain insight and choose the most suitable institute for you. Let us know in the comments section below.