Are you looking for the Best Data Science Courses in Noida? If so, then you are most definitely on the right blog.
To help you kick start your career in the field of Data Science we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Data Science Courses in Noida along with all the necessary details regarding these courses such as syllabus, duration, fees, and many more.
But before diving into the list of top 5 Data Science Courses in Noida let us first understand what Data Science actually is, who can learn Data Science, and why you should learn Data Science.
Data science is a field of study that deals with a huge amount of data using modern tools, algorithms, and techniques to find actionable insights and useful information from structural and unstructured data in order to make business decisions. The data used for analysis in Data Science can come from various different sources as well as it can be presented in various formats.
If you have a science background or you come from backgrounds like finance or business, then you can easily pursue a career in Data Science. You can make a career in this field even if you are from a non-technical background. All you need is a good prior knowledge of analytic tools like SQL, Tableau, or Excel to help you kick-start a career in Data Science.
So why should you study Data Science?
The answer is simple, it has become one of the key careers of this century. Data Science is also known as the career of the future because of its immense and growing potential. It has become the oil of today’s digital economy. Data Science also offers you a wide range of career options to choose from such as Analytics Engineer, Analytics Manager, Big Data Engineer, Business Analyst, Data Analyst, Data Engineer, Data Scientist, Statistician, and many more.
Data Science can also help you in making your job prospectus look more incredible. Data is what every company small or big needs in order to understand and improve their business processes so they can reduce the waste of money and time. That is why Data scientists are in high demand these days. What’s more interesting is that according to the Harvard Business Review, Data Science is the sexiest job of the 21st century.
Let’s look at the Data Science job opportunities available for you in Noida:
Source – Indeed.com
Astonishing, isn’t it? As you can see there are numerous job vacancies in the field of Data Science in Noida and it sure will increase furthermore in the near future. So if you are someone who wants to make a career in the field of Data Science, then we’ll suggest you choose the best Data Science course as soon as possible and start learning it so that you can become an expert in this field.
Bonus tip: If you are pursuing a career in Data Science and want to learn how to use Google Analytics then check out IIDE’s Online Google Analytics Course which will help you in understanding user behavior as well as teach you how to measure marketing efforts and make informed decisions about your website.
Now without further ado, let’s get started with the top 5 Data Science Courses in Noida.
Top 5 Data Science Courses in Noida
|Institute||Difficulty Level||Duration||Fees (INR)|
|Ethans Tech||Intermediate||100 hours||N/A|
|iClass Noida||Beginner to Advanced||5 Weeks||N/A|
|TechVidya||Beginner to Advanced||N/A||N/A|
|IMS Proschool||Advanced||1 Year||1,50,000 +18% GST|
1. Ethans Tech
Ethan’s Tech is is known as one of the best software training service provider for the students and working professionals who desire to make a career in the fields of Information Technology, E-Commerce, Financial Technology, and Data Analysis. Their syllabus is designed under the mentorship of IIT and IIM alumni which enables their students to respond to the upcoming job market. Their trainers are industry experts and veterans who bring their real-life knowledge of business scenarios with adaptive instructions in order to help students upgrade their skillset as per the industry requirements.
Ethan’s Tech offers a Data Science training course in Noida that consists of various Data Analytics and Data Science training techniques. The training in this course is provided by the world-class faculty and it is phenomenal in terms of content and delivery. This course will help you in mastering important concepts of Data Science such as Data Preprocessing, Data handling Techniques, Machine Learning algorithms including regression, Statistics, Exploratory Data Analytics, Algebra, maths, classification, and clustering.
- Learn various Python concepts
- Understand different data types in Python
- String, list, tuple, dict, set, frozenset, and Boolean data Types
- Learn Python Builtin functions and concepts
- Develop your own functions using Lambda statements.
- Conditional statements and for, while loops
- File handling operations with context managers.
- Generators, Decorators, and Closures
- Inbuilt Python Modules and packages for data Handling
- PDB debuggers and Pycharm Debuggers
- Exceptional Handling concept with try-except Blocks
- Learn Design Patterns techniques with OOPS.
- Data pre-processing with regex
- RDBMS-SQLite3 database Handling
- Numerical Python and Statistical analysis
- Dataframe and Series in Pandas
- Different Files reading Techniques
- Introduction to SkLearn Library
- Seaborn – Exploratory data analysis Library
- Introduction to Statistics
- Concept of Central Tendency
- Statistics and Probability
- Linear Algebra and Calculus
- Machine learning Algorithms
- Supervised Learning
- Classification – k-Nearest Neighbor(KNN)
- Classification – Naive Bayes
- Logistic Regression
- Classification – Decision Tree
- Linear Regression
- Classification – SVM (Support Vector Machine)
- Unsupervised Learning
- Metrics for Clustering
- K-Means: Geometric intuition, Centroids
- Density-based clustering
- 40 to 44 Lectures
- Classroom Sessions
- Flexi Pass
- Real-life Case Studies
- Job Assistance Program
Course Duration & Fees
The duration of this course is 100 hours. The details regarding the fee structure of this course are not provided on Ethans Tech’s website but you can contact them using the contact information given below to know more about this.
Email: [email protected]
2. iClass Noida
iClass is India’s leading as well as well-known training provider with training centers all across India. They are known for providing courses in management, IT software, and Computer Hardware & Networking. They have a strong base of placement support along with real-time trainers who have working experience in MNC companies. They offer tailor-made training curriculum to their students in order to help them in meeting their career objectives.
iClass Noida offers a real-time and placement-focused Data Science training course in Noida which is a beginner to advanced level Data Science course designed to help learners in getting placed in good MNC companies as soon as they complete the Data Science certification training course. Their Data Science trainers are experts who have 9+ years of experience on real time multiple Data Science projects. The content and syllabus of their Data Science training course are designed as per the requirements of the industry so that their students can achieve their career goals.
- Introduction to Data Management
- Statistics and EDA
- Introduction to Machine Learning I
- Machine Learning II
- Introduction to Big Data And Hadoop
- Real Time Trainers
- 100% Placement
- Small Training Batch
- Flexible Timings
- Practical Guidance
- Excellent Lab Facility
- Resume Preparation
- Hands-on Experience
- Certification Support
Course Duration & Fees
The duration of this course is 5 weeks. The details regarding the fee structure of this course are not provided on iClass Noida’s website but you can contact them using the contact information given below to know more about this.
Phone: +91 9672234513 / +91 9672234514
TechVidya is one of the oldest and most well-known job-oriented computer training institutions situated in Noida. Over the last 5 years, they have acquired a distinct reputation for providing the industry with high-quality working professionals. The Institute offers programs for graduate as well as undergraduate students in Tally, Graphic Design, Web Development, Web Design, O level, CCC, and various other fields.
TechVidya offers a Data Science course in Noida which is completely based on the current industrial requirement of the companies. It is a beginner to advanced level Data Science course consisting of live project work. This course will also help students in knowledging complex technical concepts of Data Science. This course will provide you with easy-to-understand study material and smart labs with the real latest equipment. Students will also be provided with free access to the labs for an unlimited number of hours.
- Introduction to Data Science
- Environment Set-Up/ Jupyter Overview
- Python Crash Course
- Python for Data Analysis – NumPy
- Python for Data Analysis – Pandas
- Python for Data Analysis – Pandas Exercises
- Python for Data Visualization – Matplotib
- Python for Data Visualization – Seaborn
- Python for Data Visualization – Pandas Built-in/ Plotly and Cufflinks
- Python for Data Visualization – Geographical Plotting
- Data Capstone Project
- Introduction to Machine Learning
- Linear Regression
- Multiple Career Opportunities
- eContent & Syllabus
- Content as per Current Industrial Requirements
- 100% Placement Assistance
- Training by Certified Teachers
- Industry Preferred Certificate
- Online Assessments
- Career Progression and Management
Course Duration & Fees
The details regarding the duration and fee structure of this course are not provided on TechVidya’s website but you can contact them using the contact information given below to know more about this.
Phone: +91 98714 38701 / +91 83759 66700
Email: [email protected]
4. IMS Proschool
Established in 1977, IMS Proschool is an initiative by IMS to help students in building long-term and successful careers. IMS Proschool is known for providing practical skills and knowledge at an affordable cost as well as in the shortest possible time. Their goal is to help students in getting jobs that give them useful experience for their successful and long-term careers. They hope to serve the industry by providing it with highly trained professionals who are productive as well as efficient.
IMS Proschool offers a Postgraduate Program in Data Science in association with Jain University, Bangalore. It is a 12-month rigorous program that spans over two semesters and involves a large amount of time on practical application. This program is specially designed for students coming from diverse backgrounds as well as students with no prior experience in coding. This program is challenging and it consists of industry projects and assignments along with industry mentors for your success. If you like digging deep into various problems while using a data-centric approach, then this program is definitely for you.
- Term 1: Business Analytics
- Term 2: AI and Advanced ML
- Term 3: Data Tools and Projects
- 1 Year Program
- Programming Focus
- Project Based Learning
- Placement Assistance
- 250 Hours of Live Faculty Lectures
- 24×7 Access to Video Content
- Personal Placement Mento
- Over 2000+ Students Trained
- Top 10 Ranked Institute for Data Science in India
- Access to Over 100 Curated Data Science Jobs
Course Duration & Fees
The duration of this course can be 1 year and the price for its weekend program is INR 1,50,000 +18% GST.
Email: [email protected]
EDUCBA is one of the leading and well-known global providers of skill-based education that addresses the needs of 1,000,000+ members across 70+ countries. It is known for its unique courses and learning paths that are prepared by top notch professionals from the industry in order to help students in achieving their goals successfully. All of their training courses are job-oriented and demanded by the industry.
EDUCBA offers an advanced Data Science course in Noida that will help you transform yourself into a professional Data Science expert. The content of this course is designed to have all the necessary skills and requirements needed by a data scientist in order to derive data-driven solutions. This course covers the basics of python programming along with its necessary library functions. This course will provide you with hands-on experience to have a strong understanding of various Data Science concepts. This course will drastically increase your opportunities and advantages by helping you get skilled and acquire the most demanding Data Science skills in the market.
- Machine Learning with Python 2022
- Project on Machine Learning – Covid19 Mask Detector
- Machine Learning Project – Auto Image Captioning for Social Media
- Machine Learning with SciKit-Learn in Python
- Machine Learning Python Case Study – Predictive Modeling
- Matplotlib for Python Developers – Beginners
- Matplotlib for Python Developers – Intermediate
- Matplotlib for Python Developers – Advanced
- Pandas with Python Tutorial
- NumPy and Pandas Python
- Pandas Python Case Study – Data Management for Retail Dataset
- Python Case Study – Sentiment Analysis
- Data Science with Python
- Artificial Intelligence with Python – Beginner Level
- Artificial Intelligence with Python – Intermediate Level
- AI Artificial Intelligence with Python
- Video Analytics using OpenCV and Python Shells
- Machine Learning using Python
- Statistics Essentials with Python
- Project on Tensorflow – Implementing Linear Model with Python
- Project – Data Analytics with Data Exploration Case Study
- Project on ML – Random Forest Algorithm
- Seaborn Python – Beginners
- Seaborn Python – Intermediate
- Seaborn Python – Advanced
- PySpark Python – Beginners
- PySpark Python – Intermediate
- PySpark Python – Advanced
- Machine Learning Python Case Study – Diabetes Prediction
- R Studio UI and R Script Basics
- R Programming for Data Science | A Complete Courses to Learn
- R Practical – Logistic Regression with R
- Project – Decision Tree Modeling using R
- Project on ML – Churn Prediction Model using R Studio
- Financial Analytics in R – Beginners
- Financial Analytics in R – Intermediate
- Financial Analytics in R – Advanced
- R for Finance – Beginners to Beyond
- Comprehensive Course on R
- Project on R – Forecasting using R
- Project – Fraud Analytics using R & Microsoft Excel
- Project – Marketing Analytics using R and Microsoft Excel
- Machine Learning with R
- Case Study – Customer Analytics using Tableau and R
- Case Study – Pricing Analytics using Tableau and R
- Business Analytics using R – Hands-on!
- Project – Market Basket Analysis in R
- Project – Hypothesis Testing using R
- Data Visualization with R Shiny – The Fundamentals
- Data Science with R
- R Studio Anova Techniques Course
- SAS Business Analytics for Beginners
- Predictive Modeling with SAS Enterprise Miner
- Quantitative Finance with SAS
- SAS Statistics
- SAS ODS (Output Delivery System)
- SAS PROC SQL
- SAS Macros
- SAS Advanced Analytics
- SAS Graph
- SAS DS2
- SAS SQL
- SAS Practical – Macros
- SAS Advanced Programming
- SAS Categorical Data Analysis
- Certified SAS Base Programmer
- SAS Features for Starters
- SAS PROC SQL Features
- Big Data and Hadoop Training | Online Hadoop Course
- Hadoop Architecture and HDFS
- MapReduce – Beginners
- MapReduce – Advanced
- Hive – Beginners
- Hive – Advanced
- PIG – Beginners
- PIG – Advanced
- NoSQL Fundamentals
- Apache Oozie
- Apache Flume
- Apache Storm
- Apache Avro
- Apache Spark – Beginners
- Apache Spark – Advanced
- Splunk Fundamentals
- Splunk Advanced 01 – Knowledge Objects
- Splunk Advanced 02 – Administration
- Project on Hadoop – Sales Data Analysis
- Project on Hadoop – Tourism Survey Analysis
- Project on Hadoop – Faculty Data Management
- Project on Hadoop – E-Commerce Sales Analysis
- Project on Hadoop – Salary Analysis
- Project on Hadoop – Health Survey Analysis using HDFS
- Project on Hadoop – Traffic Violation Analysis
- Project on Hadoop – Analyze Loan Dataset using PIG/MapReduce
- Project on Hadoop – Case Study on Telecom Industry using HIVE
- Project on Hadoop – Customers Complaints Analysis using HIVE/MapReduce
- Project on Hadoop – Social Media Analysis using HIVE/PIG/MapReduce/Sqoop
- Project on Hadoop – Sensor Data Analysis using HIVE/PIG
- Project on Hadoop – Youtube Data Analysis using PIG/MapReduce
- Hadoop and HDFS Fundamentals on Cloudera
- Project on Hadoop – Log Data Analysis
- SPSS 2022 – Beginners
- SPSS 2022 – Advanced
- Advanced SPSS Project: Impact of EMI on Home Loan
- Advanced SPSS Project: Impact of Total Turnover in Equity Market
- Advanced SPSS Project: Impact of Trade Data in Equity Market
- SPSS GUI and Applications
- SPSS – Correlation Techniques
- SPSS – Linear Regression Modeling
- SPSS – Multiple Regression Modeling
- SPSS – Logistic Regression
- SPSS – Multinomial Regression
- SPSS GUI for Statistical Analysis
- Tableau Desktop Training 2022
- Tableau Project-Creating Dashboard and Stories For Financial Markets
- Tableau Project – Russo-Ukraine War A Data Analytical Review
- BI Tools and Tableau Analytics
- Business Intelligence with Tableau
- Tableau Features Hands-on!
- Tableau Practical – Super Store Business Requirements
- Analytics using Tableau
- Minitab for Beginners – 2022
- Advanced Minitab Training – 2022
- Minitab Practical – Impact of Predictors on Response
- Statistical Analysis using Minitab – Beginners to Beyond
- Minitab GUI and Descriptive Statistics
- ANOVA in Minitab
- Correlation Techniques in Minitab
- Project on Minitab – Regression Modeling
- Minitab Predictive Modeling using Excel
- MATLAB – Beginners
- MATLAB – Intermediate
- MATLAB – Advanced
- Oracle SQL
- Oracle PLSQL
- Oracle DATABASE Admin DBA 1 Course
- Machine Learning with Tensorflow
- Hands-on Deep Learning Training
- Project – Exploratory Data Analysis EDA using ggplot2, R and Linear Regression
- Project on R – HR Attrition and Analytics
- Logistic Regression using SAS Stat
- Linear Regression in Python
- Python Data Science Case Study – Predicting Survival of Titanic Passengers
- Project on R – Card Purchase Prediction
- Machine Learning Python Case Study – Develop Movie Recommendation Engine
- R Practical – Employee Attrition Prediction using Random Forest Technique and R
- Project on Term Deposit Prediction using Logistic Regression CART Algorithm
- Poisson Regression with SAS Stat
- Machine Learning Project using Caret in R
- Time Series Analysis in Python – Sales Forecasting
- 85 Online Courses
- 67 Hand-on Projects
- Verifiable Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
Course Duration & Fees
The duration of this course can be 660+ hours and its price is INR 7,999.
Phone: +91-8800880140 / +91-7738666252
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
Is data science a good career?
Yes, data science is among one of the best careers that offers tremendous opportunities for advancement in the future. It is already in high demand, its salaries are competitive, and its perks are numerous which is why Data Scientist has been called “the most promising career” by LinkedIn.
Why Title Tag is important in SEO?
Thus, data science is a very significant factor contributing to the growing scope of digital marketing.
Do data scientists work from home?
The field of Data Science is one of the most popular occupations in which work can be done from home. This field is no stranger to remote work. In fact jobs in the field of Data Science are considered the most remote-friendly jobs.
What is the difference between a data scientist and a data analyst?
In simpler words, a data analyst makes sense of existing data, while a data scientist works on new ways of collecting and analyzing data for analysts to use. If you like numbers, statistics, and computer programming then either path can be suitable for your career goals.
Can a data analysts become a data scientist?
Yes! although data analytics and data science are two distinct career paths, the skills used in data analysis can serve as an excellent starting point for making a career in data science.
We hope you enjoyed reading our list of the top 5 Data Science courses in Noida and that it was helpful for you in making a decision and taking the right step toward your bright and successful future. Each of these courses can provide you with enough Data Science knowledge so that you can start a career in this field.
Data Science is one of the fastest growing filed just like Digital Marketing and if you are interested in the field of analytics and want to make a career in it then there are lots of opportunities for you in the field of Digital Marketing as well. Check out our blog on how Data Science compliment Digital Marketing.
You should also check out IIDE’s short-term certificate courses to upskill yourself in various other fields. These short-term certification courses are led by an industry expert through high-quality videos that will provide you with practical learning along with a certificate of completion. Each of these courses is designed to help you upgrade your skillsets.
That’s it, folks! If you have any questions then feel free to write to us in the comments section below. We’ll be happy to hear from you and answer all your questions.