Are you someone who loves consuming and making content? We are sure you love wordplay and everything from strategizing content to making copies. If you are someone who wants to learn everything about content marketing from basics to an advanced level, we have you covered.
This listicle provides you with the top 6 institutes that provide content marketing courses in Pokhara so that you can kickstart your journey in this creative field of digital marketing.
Content plays a very important role when it comes to creating a strong and efficient digital marketing strategy. Content is all about interacting with your audience and is one of the biggest ways you can increase engagement and drive traffic to your website or page.
People all over the world consumed content for an estimated period of six hours during 2020 as per Forbes! Baffling right! With advancements in the digital space, businesses are posting fresh content to attract the masses every day. This content is consumed in form of videos, blogs, social media posts, etc. Thus, we can assure you that the scope of content marketing is vast.
You can master content marketing in any field, for example, if you are someone who loves brainstorming and making videos for youtube, content marketing is the right profile for you. But as a beginner, it is essential for you to learn how you can make your content stand out from the rest. Thus, learning how you can make your content reader-friendly and how it’s structured is essential.
One way to attract the masses through content marketing is blogging. You might have come across several blogs giving you tips and tricks.
Blogs are one of the most effective ways you can increase your website traffic and increase conversion rate through content.
Thus, content marketers have huge demand. We can assure you that companies are hiring content marketers at large and the number of vacancies in this field is going to grow exponentially in the upcoming years. Let’s quickly take a look at the number of jobs available in Nepal for content marketing.
Astonishing! Isn’t it? The scope of content marketing in Nepal is huge, thus we can tell you that you are on the right track.
Bonus Read: Want to know some quick tips and tricks for Instagram? Check out our blog on Quick Guide on Instagram Best Practices.
Quick overview of Content Marketing Courses:
|IIDE- The Digital School||9 hours||$110|
|Shamsher Khan||7 days||NA|
|ClickMinded||Lifetime access||NPR 1,23,000|
Top 6 Content Marketing Courses in Pokhara:
1. IIDE – The Digital School
IIDE is one of today’s leading institutes for digital marketing in India. Having been named the “Best Digital Marketing Institute” at the World Education Congress Awards 2021, IIDE is raising the bar of global education.
IIDE is transforming the way students learn today. Unlike other traditional institutes, IIDE doesn’t encourage students to learn from PPTs which have not been updated for a long time. We believe in a customized, concise, and real-world relevant curriculum.
Of the numerous specialized courses available, IIDE offers an Online Content Marketing Course that follows an advanced teaching methodology. The course begins with watching high-quality self-paced video lectures, followed by live online sessions and you will also be given assignments as well as practice tests to assess your knowledge.
Want to learn more about this Content Marketing course? Here’s everything you need to know about IIDE’s online content marketing course with certification. But before we get into the details of the course, here’s a glimpse of student life at IIDE.
Content Marketing Course Syllabus
- Setting Up Your Base
- Breaking down the AIDA Funnel
- Defining Your Brand & Target Audience
- Content Creation
- Content Publishing
Content Marketing Course Faculty
IIDE has a team of wonderful trainers, who are industry experts and have hands-on experience in the subject they teach. This helps the students to learn from the top business leaders and get some insights into the corporate world as well. Below mentioned is the trainer responsible for teaching IIDE’s Online Content Marketing course:
Content Marketing Course Duration & Fees
The duration of the online content marketing course is approximately 9 hours. The content marketing course fees are NPR 35,105.
This fee may appear to be a little on the high side, but have a look at the course highlights:
Content Marketing Course Highlights
- Industry-recognized IIDE Certification
- 6+ Hours of Live Class
- 1+ Hour of Video Lectures
- Attend lectures via any Device
- Access to Video lectures for 30 days
- Practice Tests & Assignments
- Learn From Experts
- Dedicated Q&A Support and Help
On completion of this online Content Marketing course, you will be able to create content based on your target audience and become a professional in content creation. IIDE’s certificate serves as a testament to the knowledge and skills you have gained.
IIDE Students Work At
It is always said that learning from the best will give you a better understanding and a great experience.
So, if you wish to catch a glimpse of how learning is at IIDE, sign up for this free masterclass led by Mr. Karan Shah, CEO, and founder of IIDE, himself on the basics of digital marketing.
Now, this masterclass is not directly related to SEO but it will give you an overview of digital marketing. This way you get to learn something new and also decide if our teaching style works for you.
Phone Number: +91 96199 58615
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
"*" indicates required fields
2. Shamsher Khan
Shamsher Khan is a Digital Marketing Training institute that provides online content marketing courses based in India. The founder has been doing Search Engine Marketing, Online Business Management, Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing, Business Branding, Lead Generation, Conversion Optimization, E-Commerce, Client Relationship Management, Email Marketing, Server Management, and Content Management systems
Since 2012, He has been working in the field of digital marketing and in these 8 years, he did a lot of experiments in terms of Work, Money & Freedom. He started digital marketing around 2011.
His passion turned him into Blogger, Digital Marketing Executive, and Freelancer, and then he moved into the training industry.
Currently, he runs a Digital Marketing Agency with more than 70+ Clients from around the world.
- What is Content Marketing?
- Types of Content Marketing?
- Skills & Tools Required for Content Marketing
- Brainstorming Content Ideas
- Different Content & Its Platform
- Creating Valuable Content
- What is Content Curation
- Content Paraphrasing Technique
- Content Promotion Channels
- Content Marketing & Challenges
- How to never run out of Content
- Understanding Content that Lives alone and Dies alone
- How Much Content You Need to Write
- Content Types that don’t sound like Content Marketing
- Content Writing for Brand Promotion
- Content Writing for Lead Generation
- Content Writing for Personal Branding
- Press Release Writing Etiquette
- Video Content Creation & Promotion
- Content & Email Marketing
- Content & Social Media Marketing
- Understanding Content that Goes Viral
- Re-Utilization of Your Content
- Content Monetization Concept
- Content Marketing: Tools of the Trade
- Question-Answer session to re-capture everything you have learned.
- 100% No-Risk Money guaranteed course
Course Duration and Fees
The duration of this content marketing course in Nepal is 7 days and the fee for the same is currently unavailable.
Phone: +91 844-7183-364
ClickMinded, which was founded in 2017 specializes in SEO, SEM, Content Marketing, Social Media, Google Analytics, Email Marketing, and Conversion Funnels. They’re headquartered in New York.
ClickMinded offers a series of digital marketing training courses for marketers and entrepreneurs. The company, now in its tenth year, is on course to make over a million dollars in sales by 2021, a nearly tenfold increase since having brought on a new cofounder, to whom the growth is attributed to the company’s recent growth.
It offers digital marketing training courses & SOPs for marketers. The curriculum which is offered by ClickMinded has been built by experts.
- How content marketing fits into your business
- Discovering your “target persona”
- Crafting messages that convert
- Top of the Funnel: Content that attracts traffic
- Middle of the Funnel: Content that turns traffic into leads
- Bottom of the Funnel: Content that turns leads into customers
- Building a strategic content calendar from scratch
- Picking the right channels for your content marketing
- Writing copy that converts
- BONUS: Content marketing walkthroughs and templates
Course Duration and Fees
This course is available with lifetime access and can be accessed on the go and it justifies the price. The fee for this Content Marketing Course in Kathmandu is approximately NPR 1,23,000 (77,000 INR)
- Learn from industry experts
- Industry-relevant curriculum
- Get a Comprehensive understanding of content marketing
4. Trilogy Digital Media Pathshala (TDM Pathshala)
At Trilogy Digital Media – Nepal, they don’t just believe in growing as a Digital Marketing Agency but also sharing their 10 Years of knowledge and expertise to create the Best Digital Marketers at Trilogy Pathshala.
At TDM Pathshala they believe they are one of Nepal’s fastest-growing best and most innovative Digital Marketing agencies. Their core team is composed of creative and technical minds with high expertise in Internet Marketing Strategies, Search Engine Optimization, Graphic Designing, Facebook Promotion, Web Development, SMS Marketing, Email Marketing, Youtube Advertising, and many more.
- Basic Information on Content Writing
- Grammar essentials
- Content Writing Tools
- Research Techniques
- Niche Writing
- Explaining and applying major concepts of content writing in day-to-day writing
- Designing and using client demand frameworks for effective content writing and marketing
- Developing a systematic plan for conducting research for writing as well as creating a library of content that helps in marketing
- Speeding up the learning rate by applying various tips and tricks to write efficiently
- Writing in various niches like blogs, speech, websites, social media pages, and various other platforms.
Course Duration and Fees
The course duration and fee for this content marketing course in Nepal are currently unavailable. You can contact the institution through the details provided below for inquiry.
Address: Mid Baneshwor, Kathmandu
Develop your knowledge of content marketing. With this Advanced Content Marketing Certification course, you will learn how to plan and execute content marketing strategies to create impressive content with greater efficiency and impact.
This Advanced Content Marketing Course teaches participants how to create compelling marketing content by focusing on the critical strategies, tactics, and best practices required by a writer to create and improve an effective content marketing strategy.
Professionals working in digital marketing, online content planning, business development, social media, search marketing, public relations, organizational communication, and brand ambassadorship will benefit most from this content marketing training course. This course contains a variety of content marketing aspects.
- Introduction to Content Marketing
- Developing a Vision of Content Marketing Success
- Developing a Business Case for Content Marketing
- Creating a Successful Content Marketing Strategy
- Creating a Remarkable Editorial Mission Statement
- Targeting Customer Intent Instead of Demographics
- Targeting Key Influencers
- Producing Help, Hub, and Hero Content Consistently
- Producing Engaging Content More Frequently
- Using Effective B2C and B2B Content Marketing Tactics
- Building Successful B2C and B2B Social Media Platforms
- Helping Customers find the Information They Seek54:47Preview
- Helping Key Influencers Impact the Buyer’s Decision-Making Process
- Measuring Content Effectiveness
- Measuring Return on Marketing Investment
- Improving by Experimenting With New Initiatives
- Improving Effectiveness by Becoming More Sophisticated or Mature
- Content Marketing in the Foreseeable Future
- 15 hours of high-quality e-learning content
- 4 progress quizzes after each lesson
- 5 practice projects
- Case studies on both B2B and B2C examples
- Assessment tests on completion of the course
- Comprehensive, up-to-date content
Course Duration and Fees
The course duration for this content marketing course in Nepal is currently unavailable. You can contact the institution through the details provided below for inquiry. The fee for the same is $ 320.
Address: 201 Spear Street, Suite 1100, San Francisco, CA 94105 United States
Udemy is an online course-providing platform. Udemy organizes courses into a series of modules and instructions that may include videos, textual notes, and assessment assessments. Udemy provides useful features like note-taking and closed captioning.
Although courses cannot be downloaded for offline viewing, users of the Udemy mobile app can read lessons offline and listen to lectures while on the go via the app’s podcast mode. Customers may get instructions via Apple TV and Google Chromecast as well.
More than 35 million people use Udemy to learn new skills from 57,000 qualified instructors who have written more than 130,000 online tutorials.
- Free taster
- Essential steps to great copywriter
- Understanding copywriting building blocks
- How to write sales copy
- The psychology behind copywriting
- Copywriting and SEO for udemy courses
- Copywriting for online course landing pages
If you want a detailed walk-through of this course, please check out the details on their website.
- Flexible Timings
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
Course Duration and Fees
The course duration and fee for this content marketing course by Udemy are currently unavailable. However, you can get in touch with them or check out their website to know more about these details.
FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is content marketing course?
Ans: A content marketing course walks you through how you can strengthen your content and make it reader-friendly. These courses usually contain tips and tricks on how you can strengthen your writing skills and how you can build a solid content strategy.
Q. Where can I learn content marketing?
Ans: After going through our listicle, we would recommend you to check out IIDE’s Content Marketing Course. This course walks you through how to build content through a user’s perception. You will also learn on which platforms you should share your content.
Q. What do you do in content marketing?
Ans: Content marketing is all about coming up with strategies to drive traffic and increase user engagement. As a content marketer, you will be responsible to strategize the content that will be shared across your business/ company’s social media or websites. This content can be in any format be it videos or blogs. Thus brainstorming and good creative writing are in demand for this job profile.
Q. Who uses content marketing?
Ans: Content Marketing is essentially used by almost every sector in the business field. Every business that deals with customers need a channel to interact and create awareness about its brand. This channel is established through content marketing.
Q. Is content marketing the same as digital marketing?
Ans: Digital marketing is more of a general or an umbrella term under which content marketing is one aspect. Thus, both are not the same.
We certainly hope you enjoyed and found this quick tour of our blog useful. If you want to start a career in digital marketing and learn about various aspects and techniques, we recommend that you visit our knowledge portal to gain insights into this ever-growing industry.
Do you want to learn more about digital marketing concepts in depth? But where and how do you begin? Then we strongly advise you to look into IIDE’s short-term certificate courses.
We are now ready to answer your questions! Please leave your questions and experiences in the comments section below. Enjoy your reading!