Step 1: Fill in the Application form completely and submit.*
Step 2: Take the Entrance Test and submit.*
Please Note :
- Read the Guidelines for Application, given below, thoroughly.
- Follow the 2 step Admission Process strictly.
- Fill in the application form first and then take the test.
- The Entrance Test has a time limit – 30 minutes.
- The Entrance Test can be taken only once.
Before you apply
- The first basic step is to go through the program details. You can know the information about School of Digital Marketing, School of Code and School of Design
- In case you require any form of assistance, please call +91 9619958615 (check working hours under ‘Contact Us’) or write to us at email@example.com
- Emails will be replied to within 2-3 working days
- Check deadlines and key dates
- Cross check program eligibility
- Please ensure that you have a valid email address, mobile number and postal address before you apply. These details should be valid throughout the program and if for any reason changed, should be immediately notified.
- In the Application Form kindly give us your Gmail ID only. If you don’t have one please create it.
- The application process is designed in such a manner so as to make your job easy and efficient.
- Once you have decided to join our program, all you have to do is apply by visiting our user-friendly online application system.
- You will be required to create an account which will allow you to gain access to your application whenever you want.
- The application is a 2 step process i.e. Application Form & The Entrance Test.
- Ensure your application form has not been submitted until all the required information has been entered by you in the correct format.
- On successful completion of the application form, you will receive an email of confirmation that your application has been received.
- The last remaining step before you become an IIDE student is to submit answers to a few questions regarding current affairs. This Entrance test is simply for us to understand you and your thought process a little better and thus evaluate your suitability for the program. The test requires you to answer 6 subjective questions and has a time limit of 30 minutes.
- After you have completed the test, you will again receive a confirmation email acknowledging the same.
- It is only after both the Application Form and Entrance Test have been submitted that IIDE will begin to review the student’s application.
- After careful screening of the applicant’s application, IIDE will inform the student if he/she has been granted admission or not.
- IIDE may take up to 10 working days to respond to the applicant regarding his/her admission into the program.
- If the application is successful, the student will be required to show proof of academic and professional qualifications mentioned in the form submitted.
- Once the documents have been reviewed, IIDE will inform and guide the student on the payment structure and procedure.