Have you thought about the latest digital marketing trends in Sharjah this year? If so, know that the industry is changing so fast that it is very difficult to keep up with all these digital marketing trends. That’s why we’ve created a list of the top 10 digital marketing trends in Sharjah for you to take advantage of right now.
But before we dive into our list of top 10 digital marketing trends in Sharjah, let’s first understand exactly what digital marketing trends are.
Digital marketing trends are just an important shift in the strategic direction of the digital marketing landscape that impacts how marketers interact with their target customers. More simply, it’s all about identifying new techniques, strategies, trends, and platforms that digital marketers can use to promote their products and services to their target audience.
Digital evolution has become an important part of our lives and today’s rapidly evolving technology is changing every aspect of digital marketing. Every new trend in the field of digital marketing presents opportunities to connect with new and potential customers. For this reason, finding and analyzing new digital marketing trends is a great opportunity for those looking to build a successful future in digital marketing.
Bonus tip: If you want to learn how to do digital marketing and harness its power of it, we recommend attending this 45-minute Free Masterclass with Karan Shah, CEO, and Founder of IIDE. You will earn the basics and secrets of digital marketing along with various important concepts in this masterclass.
So let’s take a look at the list of top 10 digital marketing trends in Sharjah:
Here Are The Top 10 Digital Marketing Trends In Sharjah That You Should Start Taking Advantage Of Right Now:
1. Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Marketing
Artificial intelligence (AI) is one of the most important digital marketing trends today, and many companies are rapidly adopting AI to increase operational efficiency and improve customer experience. With the help of AI, marketers now have a comprehensive understanding of their target group. 60% of internet users are already interacting with AI as many apps and websites are now using AI in the form of chatbots to solve customer queries.
AI has already taken over many aspects of your life and will continue to be a part of it. Most of the content we consume today on various social media platforms is generated by AI to keep us engaged for the long term. In fact, AI is predicted to be worth $190 billion by the end of 2025. This is why digital marketers have a great opportunity to take advantage of this high-tech tool.
Benefits of AI in Digital Marketing:
- With the help of AI, you can analyze data and easily predict the purchasing behavior and decisions of your target customers in order to improve their user experience as well as give them what they really want.
- AI data-driven analytics can now create more effective marketing strategies for your business.
- AI can be used to automate a series of repetitive tasks. This can improve your productivity.
- AI supports decision-making and it can help you create more powerful content. Implementing it in your digital marketing strategy can help you reach the right audience.
- AI can now create content from scratch based on the data they are fed which is very helpful in saving time and resources.
If you want to learn more about artificial intelligence in digital marketing, check out our blog on Artificial Intelligence in Digital Marketing. Here you can learn how artificial intelligence and digital marketing are working together to change the future.
Podcasts have grown in popularity in recent years. Today, many celebrities and influencers have started creating their own podcasts on a variety of topics. Many people love listening to these podcasts every day, so much so that Google shows podcasts directly on the SERPs.
As this format of content creation grows, some brands are interested in the value podcasting can bring to their business. Podcasting allows brands to communicate with an engaging audience. The on-the-go lifestyle allows businesses and brands to tell their stories anytime, anywhere, helping them establish their authority in the industry and create an advocacy brand in the process. Podcasts are also a good addition to your social media efforts. Sharing episodes of your podcast on social media platforms can drive more traffic to your website.
Benefits of Podcasts in Digital Marketing:
- Podcasts help you reach new audiences.
- Enables brands to communicate with their audiences.
- Podcasts are much easier than videos.
- Podcasts can also partner with reputable podcast producers.
- You can also promote your products and services by being a guest on popular podcasts.
3. Influencer Marketing
Influencer marketing is the practice of using the image and credibility of influencers to promote and advertise a brand’s products and services. It is a form of the social media marketing that involves the endorsement and promotion of products or services by influencers, individuals, and organizations with a perceived level of social influence in their field. Influencers are individuals or groups with large followings.
Influencers promoting your product or brand on social platforms will help generate better backlinks to your website and backlinks from another website will have a great impact on your website ranking. Enthusiastic viewers tend to follow these influencers. By promoting them on various social media platforms, you can expand the reach of your business, increase brand awareness, and generate new leads into your sales funnel through your buyer personas. Besides social media, most influencers have their own platform, which increases your chances of getting traffic as well as referral links to your website.
(Kylie Jenner promoting a giveaway for Scott Disick)
Benefits of Influencer Marketing in Digital Marketing:
- It increases your brand awareness as well as your reach
- It builds credibility and trust
- It strengthens your content strategy
- It improves your SEO, ROI, and profits
- It drives the purchases decisions of your customer
- It helps you in increasing your sales
- It is a cost-effective and time-saving method
- It is suitable for any business
Want to learn more about how influencer marketing impacts your digital marketing? Check out our free masterclass on influencer marketing. In this masterclass, learn what influencer marketing is and how it works.
You can also check out our blog on the benefits of Influencer Marketing. Here we will discuss the meaning, importance, as well as benefits of influencer marketing.
4. Omnichannel Marketing
Omnichannel marketing is considered one of the most effective ways to reach your target audience that is widely used in retail, entertainment, hospitality, business as well as other industries. It’s an approach that stays true to the definition of digital marketing. In omnichannel marketing, marketers use a variety of digital platforms in order to develop, engage, and serve customers.
Benefits of Omnichannel Marketing in Digital Marketing:
- It helps you in attracting new customers and market segments
- It helps you in engaging customers after sales
- It increases the trust and loyalty of customers
- It boosts your sales and customer satisfaction
- It helps you in understanding customer demand and needs
5. Mobile Marketing
Mobile marketing is a cross-channel digital marketing strategy aimed at reaching audiences on smartphones, tablets, as well as other handheld devices. With so many of us bound to our smartphones, mobile marketing is a big draw for businesses. Mobile marketing works wonders in increasing brand equity as well as demand for products or services by using mobile devices to engage with more consumers in real time at any point in the customer lifecycle.
There are various mobile marketing techniques you can try in your business. Factors such as budgets, specific industries, customer segments, etc determine the success of your mobile marketing strategy. Below are some mobile marketing techniques you can use to promote your products or services:
- Mobile app marketing
- In-game advertisements
- Quick-response barcode (QR codes)
- Mobile banner ads
- Proximity or Bluetooth marketing
- Voice marketing
- SMS marketing
Benefits of Mobile Marketing in Digital Marketing:
- Mobile marketing allows you to reach and segment your global audience.
- There are several marketing channels available for mobile marketing.
- Mobile Marketing allows you to target your customers based on their location.
- Compared to traditional marketing, mobile marketing is relatively cheap.
- Mobile Marketing lets you choose from a variety of ad formats.
If you want to learn more about mobile marketing, check out our blog on mobile marketing strategies. In this blog, you’ll learn what mobile marketing is as well as what are its best strategies.
6. WhatsApp Marketing
WhatsApp Marketing refers to any marketing or promotional activities that take place on WhatsApp. Marketers typically use WhatsApp Business, which is separate from WhatsApp and allows you to manage conversations with your audience. While you could technically send marketing campaigns using traditional WhatsApp, it’s not recommended as you will most likely encounter problems sending to a large number of contacts.
WhatsApp Business is designed to help small businesses connect with their customers in real-time. Small business owners can create in-app stores with all the practical information such as products, pricing, hours of operation, and physical location along with a link to their websites or social media. In addition to business profiles and product catalogs, you can also set up quick replies and broadcast messages.
Benefits of WhatsApp Marketing in Digital Marketing:
- It is a private and secure platform.
- It is easily accessible.
- It helps you in sending reminders to your customers.
- It has over 1.5 billion users.
- Most messages on WhatsApp are read within 30 minutes.
- It can be incorporated into your website as well as social media marketing campaigns.
- It can be used to send files and images.
- It allows you to send broadcast messages to your target audience.
If you want to learn more about WhatsApp marketing, check out our blog on how to do WhatsApp marketing. In this blog, you’ll learn all the details about WhatsApp marketing and how it can help your business.
Metaverse is today’s futuristic blend of Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR), as well as Artificial Intelligence (AI). It is a new 3D immersive experience where users will be able to blur the physical with the digital. The new metaverse will completely redesign the digital marketing environment and the marketers who will embrace the new metaverse will be able to reach their customers in more ground-breaking ways.
With metaverse, the digital marketing space will take on a whole new look. It will enable businesses to connect with their customers in new and decentralized ways. Businesses looking to take advantage of this new technology should create relevant, engaging, as well as long-term positions within the Metaverse.
Metaverse marketing is undoubtedly touted as the next generation of digital marketing as individuals will have a real and 3D experience in Metaverse. So, marketers are now taking the lead in devising effective marketing strategies that deliver realistic virtual experiences to their users.
Benefits of Metaverse in Digital Marketing:
- It will give marketers a 3D virtual space for creating and managing interactive marketing campaigns.
- Marketers will be able to create avatars and virtual stores in virtual spaces in order to promote their products and services.
- Marketers will be able to target specific audiences based on their interests and preferences.
- It will help businesses in increasing brand awareness by exposing their virtual presence to potential customers.
- Marketers will be able to track the results of their marketing campaigns in real-time and make necessary adjustments accordingly.
8. Push Notifications Marketing
Recently, Google listed push notifications as a major marketing trend that marketers can no longer ignore. In today’s digital era where customers don’t like to be bothered with unsolicited messages and emails, push notifications are the perfect alternative as they work on the principles of permission-based marketing. Unlike mobile apps, push notifications can be sent to any type of device to reach as many subscribers as possible. In short, browser push notifications are a very powerful way to update your audience with a wide range of information.
To know more about Push Notification Marketing, check out our video on 3 tips to improve your push notification marketing strategy.
Benefits of Push Notification in Digital Marketing:
- It boosts user retention.
- It helps you in increasing app engagement.
- It increases conversion rates.
- It helps you in tracking user metrics.
- It helps you in enhancing user experience.
9. SMS Marketing
SMS Marketing is a type of marketing in which companies send promotional messages about their products and services to their customers via text messages. SMS marketing plays a very important role in any digital marketing strategy. In fact, it is important, now more than ever, for getting the right products and services to the right customers at the right time is more important than ever.
Here is an example of SMS Marketing:
Benefits of SMS Marketing in Digital Marketing:
- It is a direct channel.
- It can help you increase customer engagement.
- It has higher open rates as compared to emails.
- It is cost-effective.
- It is mobile-friendly.
- You can reach a wide demographic with mobile marketing.
- It is flexible as well as reliable.
10. Voice Search Optimization
Voice search is the future of online marketing and if your business isn’t optimized for voice search, you can’t expect to reach your audience and reach your growth goals. As the voice search trend continues to grow, embracing voice search has become essential for all businesses.
Voice search optimization is the process of optimizing your pages so they can appear in voice search. Optimizing for voice search means optimizing the way people conduct verbal searches. Voice search optimization provides businesses with a chance to have their web pages read out loud by a voice search device.
Voice search is changing not only how people search, but also how they search for products and interact with brands. Voice search has also become an essential part of SEO. Therefore, if you want to increase brand awareness in voice search results, your content should be optimized and suitable for voice search.
Benefits of Voice Search in Digital Marketing:
- It helps you respond quickly to customer queries.
- It is very beneficial for SEO campaigns.
- It provides hands-off functionality for users.
- It helps in generating traffic.
- It helps you reach multiple customers at the same time.
To learn more about voice search, watch our video on how to optimize your content for voice search.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can social media Marketing help my business?
Sure! It’s been proven time and time again with each transaction. In fact, not doing social media marketing can really hurt your business. Because these days, an online social media presence can only be expected from a reputable business.
Q. Should I use Google+ for marketing?
Although it looked promising at first, Google+ is a platform that we do not recommend using for marketing purposes.
Q. Is a digital marketing certificate worth it?
Each credential you put on your resume strengthens your ability to ask for a higher salary and gives you the confidence that you deserve it. Therefore, if you want to continue your education in various areas of digital marketing while earning a certificate of completion, you should opt for IIDE’s short-term certificate courses.
Q. Why are trends important to marketers?
Trends are important to marketers because they enable companies to break through the limits of today’s competitive marketplace and generate new ideas and opportunities.
Q. What is the scope of digital marketing in Sharjah?
The scope of digital marketing is growing day by day in Sharjah. So if you want to make a career in digital marketing in Sharjah then this is the right time for you to start learning it.
We hope you enjoyed reading our blog on digital marketing trends in Sharjah and learned something new from it.
Today it is very important to stay on top of the latest trends as it helps build trust and add value to your work. You can’t advance your career if you don’t advance your industry. One of the best ways to keep up with all digital marketing trends is to enroll in MBA-Level Post Graduation Program in Digital Marketing. It will equip you with all the current as well as relevant digital marketing concepts and skills.
If you don’t have time to complete a fully integrated digital marketing course, check out IIDE’s Online Digital Marketing Course to become a digital marketing expert in the comfort of your own home.
That’s it, folks! If you have any questions regarding digital marketing or its various trends then let us know in the comment section down below. Happy Reading!