Online Advance Certification Course - Application Guidelines
A student applying for an Advanced Certification Course at IIDE will have to follow the below-mentioned procedure to complete the application.
Please note - It would be ideal to apply for the program using a laptop/desktop
Step 1 - Fill in the Application Form
Mentioned below are details that you will require in hand while filling up the form -
- Qualification details (Last available Marksheet/Certificate)
Step 2 - Application Review
- After successful completion of the application form by the student, IIDE’s admission committee will review the application and will call you for a telephonic interview.
- All applications are thoroughly reviewed by the admissions committee. Students will be called for a telephonic interview in 2-3 working days by the Admissions Head. During the interview, we shall like to know more about you and your interests.
- Students who want to apply for a financing option are requested to inform IIDE’s Admission Committee during the telephonic interview.
Step 3 - Confirming your admission
- If a student accepts the confirmation letter for joining the course, then he/she has to pay the registration fee/full fees in 3 working days after receiving an acceptance letter from IIDE without which your application will be rejected.
- Submit a photocopy of all the documents as proof on the day of orientation to the course management team at IIDE.
List of documents -
- PAN Card
- AADHAR Card
- Qualification certificate/mark-sheet supporting eligibility