Sr. Video Editor
IIDE is currently looking for a Senior/Mid Senior level Video Editor, having an experience of at least 3-4 years.
Purpose of the role:
To create visual content for the marketing needs of the organization as well as internal activities. The candidate would be required to produce 1 hero video per month and 1 basic video per week apart from working on Ads and testimonials for social media. The videos need to be very high in quality and treatment, hence the candidate needs to be willing to learn with the process.
- Conceptualizing and Editing videos for our marketing team, mostly for YouTube and Instagram platforms.
- Directing our in-house camera team during the shoots. Should also be able to handle the camera whenever required.
- Coming up with fresh ideas for the video content.
- Assisting other departments of the organization wrt videos.
- Communicating with the current and ex-students and guiding them to generate videos whenever required.
- Work closely with copywriters & content heads to assess ideas and then execute them in the videos.
- Should be well versed in Adobe Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro as well as Photoshop and Adobe Audition.
- Should have the working knowledge of AfterEffects (mostly templates).
- Should have worked on Chroma videos previously.
- A thorough knowledge of Post Production (Aspect Ratios, Resolutions, Codecs etc.)
- Knowledge of Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, MS Office etc.
- A degree or a diploma or certification in Media or Video Production.
- Clear understanding of the video production process, equipment, technology and roles.
- Creative with a good eye for design and conceptualization.
- Would prefer someone with basic knowledge of marketing but not compulsory.
- Strong project management and organizational skills with the ability to lead, supervise and execute video projects from concept through delivery.
- Should be able to handle projects independently.
- Self-disciplined, diligent, detail oriented and accurate.
- Demonstrate positive, results oriented attitude open to feedback.
- Proficient in English writing and communication skills.
You can also checkout IIDE’s Youtube channel below to get a sense of the videos we have produced in the past.
Reports To: Marketing Head
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Andheri West, Mumbai