Step 1: Fill in the Application form completely and submit.*
Step 2: Take the Entrance Test and submit.*
Please Note :
- Read the Guidelines for Application, given below, thoroughly.
- Follow the 2 step Admission Process strictly.
- Fill in the application form first and then take the test.
- The Entrance Test has a time limit – 30 minutes.
- The Entrance Test can be taken only once.
Before you apply
- The first basic step is to go through the program details. To do so please Click Here.
- In case you require any form of assistance, please call +91 9619958615 (check working hours under ‘Contact Us’) or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Emails will be replied to within 2-3 working days
- Check deadlines and key dates
- Crosscheck program eligibility
- Please ensure that you have a valid email address, mobile number
andpostal address before you apply. These details should be valid throughout the program and if for any reason changed, should be immediately notified.
- The application process is designed in such a manner so as to make your job easy and efficient.
- Once you have decided to join our program, all you have to do is apply by visiting our user-friendly online application system.
- The application is a 2 step process i.e. Scholarship Application Form & The Entrance Test.
- Ensure your application form has not been submitted until all the required information has been entered by you in the correct format.
- On successful completion of the application form, you will receive an email of confirmation that your application has been received. This email will also contain your submitted application form in CSV format (You can open CSV files
onExcel). Kindly take a printout of the same for your reference.
- The last remaining step before you become an IIDE student is to submit answers to a few questions regarding current affairs. This Entrance test is simply for us to understand you and your thought process a little better and thus evaluate your suitability for the program. The test requires you to answer 3 subjective questions and has a time limit of 30 minutes.
- After you have completed the test, you will again receive a confirmation email acknowledging the same.
- It is only after both the Application Form and Entrance Test have been submitted that IIDE will begin to review the student’s application.
- After careful screening of the applicant’s application, IIDE will inform the student if he/she has been granted admission or not.
- IIDE may take up to 10 working days to respond to the applicant regarding his/her admission into the program.
- If the application is successful, the student will be required to show proof of academic and professional qualifications mentioned in the form submitted.
- Once the documents have been reviewed, IIDE will inform and guide the student on the payment structure and procedure.