Refer a Scholar!
A referral program that will allow you to help your friends and family to get upskilled for the digital era.
How does it work?
Every talented learner deserves an opportunity for a career transformation. If you know someone who is extremely dedicated and hardworking and who will benefit from learning digital skills, you can refer them to our Post Graduation Programme in Digital Marketing. The person you refer will get a fee waiver upto 30% and you will get an Amazon voucher worth INR 10,000/-
How To Refer?
Get rewarded in 3 easy steps
Sign up & get code
Register and get your referral code
Share & apply the code
Share your referral code with your family, friends or colleagues who would like to join IIDE and ask them to apply your referral code while filling in the application form
Both referee & referral will receive the reward
Share the gift of education and let your friend get fee waiver upto 30%
Start Referring Now
But first, fill in your details to start telling your friends about us.
Terms & Conditions
- Referral is valid only on the Post Graduate Programmes
- Referrer will get an Amazon Voucher worth INR 10000 per referral
- Any individual can refer as many students as they want but can claim benefit for up to 3 students/year
- Referral reward vouchers will be issued within 30 days after the admission confirmation
- Detailed email with creatives and your personal referral code will be sent to you once you sign up for the referral program
- If the student has applied for a scholarship and the scholarship has been granted in that case no referral benefits will be applicable to the student. The referrer will still get the voucher benefit
- Referee will get a fee waiver upto 30%
- Failure to mention REFERRAL CODE will result in no referral benefits to both the parties
- The referral reward will be issued to both referrer and referee once the admission is confirmed by paying the registration fee
- Benefits to both the parties will be given only if referee has mentioned REFERRAL CODE in the Admission Form while enrolling for the course
- A proper audit of the referral will be done by IIDE admissions committee before issuing the reward
- If the student withdraws admission from the course then the referral amount will be deducted from the actual refund amount
© Copyright 2020 IIDE