- Database management.
- Establish recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives.
- Meet with the managers to discuss their requirements.
- Determine applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attract applicants by placing job advertisements, contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, verifying references, and matching the qualifications with job requirements.
- Accomplish human resources and organization mission by completing related results as required.
- Outreach to corporates.
- Setting up meetings with corporate offices.
- Cold calling for hiring from IIDE.
- Effective communication Skills.
- Fluent in speaking English.
- Ensuring background and reference checks are completed.
- Posting job ads and organizing resumes and job applications.
- Scheduling job interviews and assisting in interview process.