- Develop and implement overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Executing and updating the company’s salary disbursements.
- Maintaining and revising the company’s handbook on policies and procedures.
- Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Managing the recruitment and selection process of new employees.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Support current and future business needs through development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Relevant work experience of minimum 2 years as HR manager/ HR executive.
- Demonstrate experience with human resources metrics.
- Knowledge of software for HR systems and databases.
- Pleasant personality, excellent oral & written English language skills.
- Flair for creative art, craft, music, event planning and organizational skills.
- People oriented and results driven.
- Graduate/Post Graduate – Discipline of Arts, Commerce, or Science.
- Specialization in Psychology, Organizational Behaviour, Human Resources, Company Law is preferred.
- Certificates/ Awards in Public Speaking, Oration, Foreign Language skills, Event Management, Art & Craft and Cultural Events participation will be appreciated.