Digital Marketing Visiting Faculty (Media Planning)
IIDE – The Indian Institute of Digital Education, is an India based Online Education provider, offering several courses in digital marketing. We impart digital skills to students, working professionals and corporates.
We believe in inviting industry professionals to address our students on various aspects of digital marketing to ensure they get a flavour of live case studies and used cases before they step into the real world.
We are currently looking for an industry expert for a module on ‘Media Planning’.
A gist of the topics covered in the module has been mentioned below.
- Understanding the various formula and jargon involved in media planning
- Defining the target audience
- Recognizing relevant media platforms and their reach
- Assigning budgets to platforms recognized
- Estimating ROI for each platform
- Putting a media plan together using Google sheets
- An overview of programmatic buying and the tools involved
- Case studies and examples
We would have a preference for candidates that match all or most of the below-mentioned criteria
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience as a media planner
- Has 4 to 6 hours to commit to training in a month
- Past experience as a trainer/speaker
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Is well-organized and committed
In case you have the above-mentioned skillsets we would love to meet you for a quick demo and take the conversation forward. In case you have friends or colleagues who match the profile in question, please do help spread the word.