IIDE Super Session Topic
How do International Brands Market themselves?
- IIDE – Indian Institute of Digital Education hosted a SuperSession with Siddharth Singh -Sr. Vice President, Digital Marketing at Edelman, where he shared with us how he stepped his foot into the Digital market, from studying tourism in New Zealand to being the VP of Edelman with over 18 years of experience in the field
- Working in countries such as Dubai, New Zealand, and the United Kingdom offered him an understanding of how different countries approach teamwork in the market, as well as the varied social media platforms and apps that each country utilizes in comparison to India
- He mentioned a couple of campaigns he worked on that were a huge success all across the globe. One in which, with the support of All Black team member John Kirwan, he worked with the New Zealand Ministry of Health to promote awareness about suicide prevention. Another notable campaign he shared with our kids was Hewlett’s -Tame the IT monster campaign
- While questioned about the ideal strategies to follow when developing a worldwide campaign, he responded – A marketer should be aware of How do you learn a new talent and unlearn an old one? It’s critical to have a strong brand identity and get approval from a global team before implementing a campaign
- – One of the most essential topics he brought up and addressed was the new 2022 trend and Web3.0, which is an immersive technology that can be used in a variety of ways. The next big thing in the market will be mixed reality experiences
- Finally, he gave our students advice on what skill sets and mindsets are most crucial for young aspiring digital marketers, emphasizing the need of developing softer skills and the drive to succeed
Start your online digital marketing training with industry experts.
Other Super Mentors
Every Saturday IIDE hosts live super sessions with CMO’s of top companies and heavyweights of the advertising industry.