IIDE Super Session Topic
Creating content for new platforms.
- IIDE – Indian Institute of Digital Education hosted a SuperSession with Shirley D’Costa, Chief Business Officer at Kulfi Collective on How to Build Content Territories for Brands. With a brief introduction about her journey till now, from working as a Brand strategy manager for DDB Mudra Group (DDB Network) to bagging an award for Branding of Union Bank of India, she mentioned something interesting about “how life comes together and forms a full circle”.
- To explain this, she told us how she was working for 22feet Tribal Worldwide, for about 6 years and how DDB Network had now acquired 22feet. Shirley has worked with over 30 leading brands and global giants such as Axe, The Walt Disney Company, Marvel Entertainment, TRESemme Singapore é, Clear, Pepsodent, Red Bull, Sprite, and L’Oréal India Consumer Products.
- She then discussed the evolution of audience over the last 15 years vs how people are now mindful content consumers unlike in the early 2000s. This helped in understanding how important it is to stick to having an ideology for any content to work and reach the audience in a way that you want rather than just putting up scattered ideas into one whole strategy.
- We then went through watching a few content territories designed by her and her team at Kulfi Collective for brands like Dove, Asian Paints, and Red Bull where she told us how those content pillars went live, from the entire ideation to the execution process!
- Our students thoroughly understood showcasing a Brand’s philosophy and how important it is to go beyond the product in creative ways and not mindlessly create content just to be relevant to the trends. The session was concluded by her emphasizing the fact that, content territories not only impact the ‘brand value’ but also lays an impression in minds of the consumers.
- #DigitalMarketing #Content #BrandPhilosophy #ContentStrategy
Start your online digital marketing training with industry experts.
Other Super Mentors
Every Saturday IIDE hosts live super sessions with CMO’s of top companies and heavyweights of the advertising industry.