IIDE Super Session Topic
Building Tech and Innovation in D2C brands
- Satyajit Mittal and Krutika Lal, Co-founders and CEOs of Aretto spoke at an extraordinary session hosted at IIDE – Indian Institute of Digital Education, where they addressed the students and how they are building innovation and technology in D2C brands.
Students had the opportunity to learn about Satyajit Mittal’s first business, SquatEASE, which in 2018 helped him land a spot in Forbes’ 30 under 30, Asia list.
- While the session they spoke about their new startup entity, Aretto where he gave an overview of how the business idea came into existence with Krutika joining it and building it together.
Aretto is a technically advanced kid’s shoe brand that would automatically grow with the increasing size of the kid’s feet!.
- They assisted students in understanding the startup journey, to the challenges they faced on their way to the get to the vision of the brand.
Potential customers, Customer journeys, and Marketing techniques were the topics discussed by him to enlighten our students, which got them to question why he intended to enter the realm of entrepreneurship! To which he told them about the problem he wanted to solve as a brand.
When asked about the company’s future goals, they responded that they would be targeting more age groups by offering more products with a thoughtful approach to the market.
- Our students thoroughly understood “how an idea can become a project and the stages of business that each entrepreneur must follow along the way.”
They concluded by giving our students guidance on the topics that should be covered when raising awareness about a newly established business and the proper audience reach to focus on while competing in the industry!
- #Students #Enterpreneurship #StartUp #Innovation #Technology #Opportunity.
Start your online digital marketing training with industry experts.
Other Super Mentors
Every Saturday IIDE hosts live super sessions with CMO’s of top companies and heavyweights of the advertising industry.