Digital Design Visiting Trainer
IIDE invites visiting faculty from leading digital setups to address our students on modules and skills they specialize in. As a visiting faculty, you would need to devote at-least 3 to 15 hrs of your time each month to meet our students and bring them to speed with various in-demand digital skills.
A brief on your role as an Educator has been mentioned below.
- In-class / webinar-based training of a module of your choice (You can read more about the modules offered in our Digital Design Curriculum here)
- Practical teaching of the module using tools and conducting in-class activities
- Providing industry insights regarding a particular topic or module
- Addressing queries of students
- Checking student assignments and sharing feedback
- Visiting faculty role for our PGP Programmes. Timings for the sessions shall be 7.30 AM – 10.30 AM on weekdays.
- Visiting faculty role for our Certificate Courses, timings for the sessions shall be 5.00 PM – 8.00 PM on Monday-Wednesday-Friday or Tuesday-Thursday-Saturday and 10 AM to 5 PM
If the above-mentioned opportunity interests you, the process for letting us know that you want to train our students is simple:
- You simply fill in the form by clicking the apply now button on this page
- We will invite you for a demo to understand your expertise and interests better
- You can then choose a time-slot and campus of your choice to train from
For further details, you could also reach out to Kainaz Mistry, email@example.com and she would be happy to help you.
Looking forward to meeting you on campus!